Day 1 : A Romantic Vacation (Part 1)

Winter in the air

"So Mr Daniel," His assistant came to his office. "You've been working very hard managing your company. Shouldn't you take it off."

 

"I'm not sure if I can have the power to take a time off," Daniel replied has he sip through his coffee.

 

It's been few months since he became a CEO of Konnect, his company, and spend a lot of days making music. Despite having an affair with Park Jihyo, leader of Twice, he still has to focus on his work to prove his love for his passion and his fans.

 

"Of course you can. You're the boss here, you make your own rules."

 

"But I have to be very careful when managing this. One mistake could ruined my career," Daniel said. 

 

His assistant sighed, "Look sir, I know you're busy taking care of us but there are times for us to relax and get some fresh air."

 

"You're right. I really should take a break."

 

"That's the spirit." His assistant grins, "Now will you excuse me, I'm got a date tonight with my boyfriend. You should do the same for your shortie."

 

She left his office, letting Daniel lay back on his chair. He grab a photo of his girlfriend.

 

"How am I gonna spend this month, Darling?"