Something is wrong

Steal Me With A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sighs as he snoozes the alarm for the fifth time in the last twenty minutes. He rakes his fingers through his dark brown hair, stifling a yawn. He instinctively runs his hand across the little table beside the bed in search of his phone. He jolts up when he reads the time on his phone.

 

12:45 pm.

 

Well, .

 

He slept through the entire day and missed all his classes. He begins to panic, his brain comes up with the worst possible scenarios, ones that involve him getting kicked out of the university for the lack of attendance. He breathes out slowly and swipes through a dozen notifications on his phone, most of them from his boys, screaming at him for something, he never knows and doesn't quite care. He sees a text from Kai, he immediately opens it up with a very small smile playing on his lips unknowingly.

 

from Kai:
u r probably panicking. chill. i didn't want to wake u up. u really needed some rest anyways...u don't sleep enough. don't fret.

 

Baekhyun smiles to himself and relaxes a little. Kai is always onto him. If it was not for Kai's constant nagging he would've probably starved to death. Also, he introduced him to vegetables (as Kai puts it), earlier his lunch strictly included only instant ramen. He still remembers how puzzled Kai was when he opened the fridge in his kitchen, only to have two cases of beer staring back him at him. Additionally, he sometimes wakes him up early in the morning for those long morning jogs which he absolutely hates but begrudgingly joins nonetheless, only for the blinding smile he gets in response everytime, eyes shining so brightly, it honestly puts the sun to shame. But Kai doesn't need to know that.

 

from Baekhyun:
ugh. i missed prof. kim's class. but that's okay y'know ;)

 

from Kai:
is the winky face supposed to insinuate something?

 

from Baekhyun:
u know she'd risk it all for me

 

from Kai:
......

 

from Baekhyun:
she has the hots for me

 

from Kai:
oh my god shut up

 

from Kai:
is that how you get away with low attendance everytime?

 

from Baekhyun:
yes and what about it? it's only cos she wants to ride my .

 

from Kai:
you're going to hell

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter