Eunbi's

Waiting For You, Running To You

 

 

Dear Chaeyeon,

 

Honestly, I was surprised to receive your letter. So much time has passed since I left you and I disappeared .. I can't imagine the size of the pain I caused you… I was afraid you've forgotten me ..

 

First of all, I want to apologize to you. Before I broke up with you, I confronted Sakura and talked about my "suspicious" … but, right after this, Hyewon came to me and told me the whole truth .. I was very ashamed to look for you again. I said many things you didn't deserve to hear. I offended you so much. I wasn't fair to you .. I didn't give you a chance to defend yourself, didn't even want to hear you.. guilt and regret consumed me so much that I had no strength and came to Japan without telling anyone, only to Chaewon… you didn't deserve someone who made you suffer so much, you deserved someone much better than me ..

 

I spent a lot of time trying to forget you, but it was impossible. You marked me deeply, Chae. Even living in another country, wherever I go I can feel your scent, hear his voice, feel his warmth. It’s crazy, isn’t it? it almost consumed me from the inside, I was about to give up on myself, I didn't see perspective anymore or wanted to live in a reality where you weren't mine…

 

But,fortunately, Chaewon didn't keep her promise and your letter came to me. Knowing that you still remember me, our moments since produce, and in so much detail, and still loves me so much and waits for me, gave me back what I needed: hope. Hope to have you in my arms again, to take back the time I made us lose…

 

Chaeyeon, my bear, you always been in my heart.. Thank you for not giving up on me. When this letter comes to you, I'll probably be going back to Korea. And when I arrive, I'll never let you escape anymore. I’ll always be your bunny. I love you so much!