Chaeyeon's

Waiting For You, Running To You

 

“I love you, Chae”

“I’ll be on your side forever, my bear”

“I really like the feelings conveyed through your look that I can feel even without us speaking.”

 

I remember your sweet words and love declarations every day. The way you looked at me, that took care of me… the Han River rides, the baseball games, our show breaks… oh, how I miss it all!

I always admired you, Eunbi. From the day of the first audition on produce 48, even though you were “rivals”, you were the one who caught my attention the most… and I know you had the same feeling for me .. With each test that passed, fate was putting us side by side. Our friendship grew little by little, and when I found myself, i was falling in love ..

 

Shortly after that, we're already dating. Obviously, we had to hide that, because we were in a survival program, full of rules and cameras shooting everything. We swore to debut together and be able to live our dream and our love.

We debuted. We became IZ*ONE, with all our beloved members. We became the "mothers" of them all, and it made me feel even closer to you, even living in different dorms. All the trips, shows, photoshoots, fanmeetings… I wouldn't have done it so enthusiastically if you weren't by my side.

 

Of course I expected that we couldn't take on our relationship in public because of our idol images, but I didn't bother with that, what mattered was your fellowship, your affection, our laughs, our hugs and kisses ... but I didn't expect that the heavy recording routine, the busy schedule of shows and the tiredness would eventually pull us apart.

 

And the sad day of the disband came… on the one hand, it was sad, because I love IZ*ONE with all my strength, but deep down, I was happy because I could really enjoy the time by your side. I just didn't expect you to break up with us and disappear because I thought I was having something with Sakura, my best friend… I couldn't explain to you that I never had anything with her… I was just helping her cover up the dates that she had with Hyewon, this is the reason why I was always stuck to her. I should have told you before, so you wouldn't be jealous, forgive me ..

 

So, unnie, I'm writing you this letter (don't be mad at Chaewon, she gave me your new address). I want to say that you are the only love of my life. I didn't forget you. I don't even want to. Give me a new chance. Give US a new chance. I'll stay here for you, my baby bunny, no matter how long it takes.

I love you.