Prologue

Sapphire Blue

A/N: Well I just want to give a short insight into the main characters ;).

----------------------

"Since you are not listening to my orders and I have an important meeting to attend right now. I have decided to lock you up inside my room."
Chanyeol walks towards his room after throwing me on his shoulder. 

"First of all, I can walk Chanyeol! Can you please stop throwing me over your shoulder every time you see me?! And what do you think you are doing, huh? Locking me up in your room?!"
I try to move towards the side to jump ... keyword tried. I whine when he s my hard.

"I think this sweet little of yours needs to get some spanking baby"
He grips my harder and positions me back on his shoulder and I whine loudly.

"Don't you dare baby me. I'm not a kid! You know what, you can't lock me in here"
I smirk and look at him.

"And what is your reason for that baby boy?"
He asks in his oh-so-sweet voice and looks at me.

"Y-you knows that I have to pee and then w-what if I got hungry and I want to eat?! Will you starve me?!"
I ask him while fluttering my eyes cutely and then I pout at him but mentally curse myself when I stutter while doing so.

"Aww, so my baby is hungry now? And just to remind you that my room has an attached bathroom and the meeting is only 30 minutes and I know very well that you can wait if you are hungry"
He smirks and then throws me on his bed.

Too stunned with the sudden action I forget what I was gonna say but my eyes snap towards the door when I hear the lock click.

"That jerk!"
I yell loudly in frustration and throw his flower vase on the door.

"I heard you!"

----------------
A/N: I know I at writing but at least if you all liked this then please give some feedback so that I'll get some good inspiration and I'll learn writing better. ^^
Please comment if you all would like to read the first chapter of this story. :)