0.1

ᴀɪsʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ : ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ||〖 chapter seven! 〗(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
teaser 1 i finally finished his route!    

She rolls around her bed, squealing in happiness as she stares at her tablet. The screen shows the short animation, meaning that she finally finished the route and was getting the 'Super Sweet Ending!' with the chosen love interest, The Crown Prince.

"Finally!" she screams, sitting upright while still holding the tablet in front of her, "It took me so long to finally finish his route and with this, I have finished the game!"

She rejoices as she watches the short clip, her eyes concentrating on the voices of the characters.

"So, will you marry me?" the voice of the character makes her squeal again and it's enough for her mother to barge in and scold her for being so noisy.

"I thought some hamster got stuck - you played your game long enough, come down and have some dinner," her mother shakes her head at her daughter before she closes the door, "You're going to rot your brain if you don't stop obsessing over those boys."

She just pouts at her mother's comment while returning her focus back to the screen. The clip ends and it shows straight to the special picture which was the wedding held. There's a smile on her face as she carefully traces her finger on the picture of the smiling prince. Ah, how she wished she could find someone half as handsome as he was. The game returns back to the home page and she realizes that now - she had really finished the game.

"Time to find another one," she grumbles as she quickly sends a text to her best friend and fellow otom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter