만물 박사 (Jill of all trades)

욕심 (GREED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jill of all trades (master of none) - A woman who is skilled in or adept at a wide variety of tasks or abilities. 

 

"Trigger Warning: This chapter contains explicit language and graphic descriptions of violence."

---

"We're moving on to our third target, Choi Ji-Hoon, who owns a significant amount of real estate in Seoul. His daughter, Choi Ji-Yoo, is a model and also identifies as biual, which is why I chose her," Yoona explained to Yuri.

 

Yuri nodded and navigated the car accordingly. "How are we going to contact her?"

 

"I've been chatting with her for the past two days. I've managed to build a connection with her, so now we just need to pick her up and proceed with our main plan."

 

They arrived at their destination, and they patiently waited for Ji-Yoo to approach the car. When she did, Ji-Yoo greeted them with a smile and a hug for Yoona, savoring her scent.

 

"Hi."

 

"Babe!" Ji-Yoo exclaimed, hugging Yoona tightly. Yoona was relieved by Ji-Yoo's enthusiasm, seeking assurance that she was indeed okay with the plan.

 

"You're sure about this?" Yoona asked.

 

Ji-Yoo nodded, her smile unwavering. "Absolutely."

 

With that confirmation, Yoona instructed Yuri to drive to their intended location.

 

Upon arriving, Yoona couldn't help but chuckle when Ji-Yoo displayed some aegyo (cute behavior) and announced that Yoona was the only person she liked at the moment. They entered the room after Ji-Yoo entered her passcode, and Yoona, taking off her coat and shoes, waited as Ji-Yoo disappeared into the bathroom.

 

While Ji-Yoo was in the bathroom, Yoona had a chance to observe her body. The model's physique was undoubtedly well-suited for her profession.

 

No wonder she's a model.

 

Ji-Yoo's emergence from the bathroom, now , caught Yoona's attention. Ji-Yoo's blushing indicated she was aware of Yoona's gaze, and Ji-Yoo believed that she and Yoona were an ideal match. Despite only communicating for two days, Ji-Yoo felt a strong connection forming between them.

 

Climbing onto Yoona's lap, Ji-Yoo wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck. "I spoke to my dad last night, and he wants to meet you in person," Ji-Yoo revealed, her fingers brushing Yoona's lips while biting her own seductively.

 

"Is that a good thing?" 

 

"You'll find out soon enough," Ji-Yoo replied with a mischievous smile

 

Ji-Yoo sealed her response with a passionate kiss, already feeling the effects of Yoona's touch. This was why Ji-Yoo preferred women; they were tender and gentle compared to the aggression she often encountered with men. Yoona reciprocated the kiss, allowing it to deepen as her lips traced a path from Ji-Yoo's mouth to her neck, eliciting a pleasurable moan from the model.

 

The two indulged in an intense, passionate moment that quickly escalated into a ual encounter, satisfying their mutual desires

 

"I can't wait to see you again," Ji-Yoo expressed, wrapping her arms around Yoona's waist as Yoona sat at the edge of the bed, preparing to leave.

 

Once Yoona was ready to go, she turned around and gave Ji-Yoo a gentle peck on the lips. "I'll be waiting for your text," she promised before sharing another sweet kiss.

 

"Must you leave? Can't you stay for just another hour?" Ji-Yoo pleaded, her longing evident in her eyes.

 

"I'd love to, but something urgent has come up," Yoona regretfully informed her.

 

Ji-Yoo pouted, reluctantly accepting the situation. She would only see Yoona again when her father decided on a date for their meeting.

 

"Goodbye." 

 

Yoona waved farewell and left the room, encountering Yuri outside the door, which surprised her.

 

"Did you wait long? Why are you standing here outside? You got here quite quickly," Yoona asked as they walked toward the elevator.

 

"I waited for about 30 minutes, Ms. Lim. There's something you need to see," Yuri replied.

 

Yoona accepted the phone Yuri handed her and focused on the screen. She watched as the man entered the passcode to access the private room. "How did he know the passcode?" she questioned, her eyes still fixed on the screen.

 

"I heard that Kang Mino told him before he was fired from the company," Yuri explained.

 

"That useless jerk! After I sent money to his family, this is how he repays me? Get that money back from him," Yoona ordered.

 

"As soon as I found out, I called his house, and his father answered the phone."

 

"I'm sure he's losing his mind right now."

 

"He was shouting and calling for his son, so I hung up on him."

 

Gritting her teeth, Yoona continued to watch the video, which showed him stopping in front of a clear glass box containing a golden baseball bat. The sight intensified her frustration.

 

"What time was this video recorded?"

 

"About 5 minutes ago. I had already left the building to pick you up, and our IT team caught him on CCTV and sent me the footage promptly," Yuri replied.

 

"Did Mino spill everything to him?" Yoona asked, referring to the private room incident.

 

"He did," Yuri confirmed.

 

Yoona clenched her teeth, tilting her head as she felt the mounting stress. "This is precisely why I should show no mercy to those who commit wrongdoings. Punish him severely. Make sure he remains silent, or I'll personally end his life."

 

"Understood, Ms. Lim," Yuri acknowledged.

 

As Yoona continued to watch the video of the man kicking the glass box containing her prized golden baseball bat, her frustration grew.

 

Returning the phone to Yuri, Yoona adjusted her tie. "I hope you won't let me down. Where is he now?"

 

"Our IT team sent the video to my men as well. When he left the room, he was taken by surprise by my men waiting for him. They apprehended him, brought him back inside, and have him securely restrained."

 

Yoona raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Call Chairman Jung and arrange a meeting at the company. All the board members, including him, should be present."

 

"Of course, Ms. Lim."

 

Exiting the elevator and walking toward the exit, Yoona expressed her annoyance. "How could he have the audacity to barge into the private room and steal something I hold so dear? And to create such a mess? Instruct our IT team to enhance the security measures, including implementing a more complex passcode."

 

Yuri agreed and opened the car door for Yoona. After she got in, Yuri closed the door. Yoona leaned back and sighed, questioning, "How did he even gather the confidence for such an audacious act? Didn't he realize he was jeopardizing his life?"

 

"When Mino spilled the information to him, he saw it as an opportunity to steal valuable items from you, knowing he'd likely be fired. He probably hoped it would be a way to 'get back at you,'" Yuri explained.

 

Yoona chuckled wryly, shaking her head. "People these days are blinded by their insecurities. Their obsession with bringing others down prevents them from achieving real success. They fail to comprehend the consequences of their actions."

 

---

 

The model Ji-Yoo was enjoying a moment of relaxation at her place after Yoona's departure when the doorbell rang. She lowered the volume of the television and opened the door, surprised to find the actress Jessica Jung standing with a man beside her.

 

Jessica offered a smile and walked past Ji-Yoo without waiting for an invitation. Confused, Ji-Yoo closed the door and followed Jessica into her apartment, feeling uncomfortable about the intrusion.

 

"Is this your room?" Jessica pointed at a room.

 

Ji-Yoo nodded, still trying to process why Jessica and the man were here. "Get in," Jessica commanded, and the man locked the door after entering the room. Ji-Yoo felt increasingly uneasy, her sense of privacy violated.

 

Standing her ground, Ji-Yoo informed them that they were trespassing and needed to leave. However, Jessica's demeanor had taken a stark turn from what Ji-Yoo had seen on television – she appeared angry and intimidating.

 

Jessica's patience wore thin, and she ordered Ji-Yoo to sit on her own bed. Ji-Yoo complied nervously, unsure of the actress's intentions.

 

"Take off your clothes," Jessica demanded.

 

Ji-Yoo was shocked and confused, struggling to understand the situation. Fear crept over Ji-Yoo as she noticed Jessica playing with a pocket knife in her hand.

 

Terrified, Ji-Yoo stammered, "W-why are you doing this to me? What do you want?"

 

Jessica sighed and smiled in response to Ji-Yoo's question. "Among the two '' I encountered yesterday, you are the worst, and you've become my favorite person now." Ji-Yoo's heart raced with panic. "If you want us to leave, then strip off your clothes right now, or I'll use this knife on you."

 

Realizing that Jessica wasn't joking, Ji-Yoo felt her world shatter. Tears streamed down her face as she reluctantly removed her clothes, leaving herself in just her underwear, powerless and terrified under Jessica's menacing gaze.

 

"Take those off too. Do it or else I'll really kill you. Now, film her."  

 

The sense of shame and violation was overwhelming, and she hesitantly complied, feeling exposed and vulnerable in front of the camera.

 

As the man filmed her, Ji-Yoo's distress grew, and she instinctively covered herself with her hands, desperate to shield her body from further exposure. Jessica's cruel smile only added to her torment, and Ji-Yoo's thoughts swirled with a mix of confusion, anger, and deep anguish.

 

"Remember, next time you decide to flirt, make sure the woman isn't already taken,"

 

Jessica's voice cut through the air like a chilling breeze. Ji-Yoo's eyes lifted to meet the actress's gaze, a surge of realization flooding over her. Regret laced her thoughts as she closed her eyes, wishing she could undo her reckless actions.

 

As the video played out, Jessica's satisfaction emanated from her every movement. Slowly and deliberately, she closed the distance to the model, her steps echoing in the charged silence. Startled, the model looked up, her expression a mix of fear and disbelief, like a deer caught in the headlights.

 

In a swift, calculated motion, Jessica's hand struck out, the slap landing with a sharp crack against the model's cheek. The room seemed to hold its breath for a moment, the impact resonating like a warning. The model's head snapped to the side, a gasp escaping her lips, a mixture of shock and pain etched across her features.

 

"If I catch wind of even a whisper about this incident escaping your lips, I won't think twice about returning to ensure you regret it. Test me, and you'll experience a torment you never imagined," she spat, her words dripping with a chilling resolve that hung heavy in the room.

 

---

 

"Extend the meeting to 3 pm. I need to return to Ji-Yoo's place immediately," Yoona instructed with urgency in her voice.

 

"Yes, Ms. Lim,

 

An unsettled feeling gnawed at Yoona as she rushed back to Ji-Yoo's place. Earlier, a message from the model had set off alarms in her mind. It was abrupt and strange – a declaration that they should end their involvement and that Ji-Yoo's father would no longer be Yoona's investor. Instinct told her there was more to the story.

 

Stepping into Ji-Yoo's home, Yoona was met with a gloomy atmosphere. She pressed Ji-Yoo about her sudden change of heart, refusing to accept the vague explanation given.

 

"I told you we should stop," Ji-Yoo reiterated, her tone heavy.

 

Frustration simmered within Yoona as she saw Ji-Yoo falter, her facade of strength wavering. This was not the same determined model she'd encountered before.

 

Determined to break through, Yoona advanced toward Ji-Yoo. Their connection hadn't faded, as Ji-Yoo didn't pull away when Yoona reached for her hand.

 

"Tell me what's happening," Yoona implored gently, her touch meant to offer reassurance.

 

Ji-Yoo's doubt was evident, her eyes flickering with uncertainty. "You'll protect me?"

 

Yoona's nod carried an unspoken promise – a promise of strength, support, and the resolve to keep Ji-Yoo safe.

 

In Ji-Yoo's shaky voice, the truth unfolded. She revealed the malicious interference orchestrated by Jessica – the mastermind behind their failures. The web of deceit woven around them was intricate, shattering their attempts to succeed.

 

"She's not answering. Try to call her friend and tell me if Jessica answers the phone."

 

Yoona had uncovered the truth and was now en route back to her home. She gazed out at the passing buildings through the car window, endeavoring to quell the storm of emotions within her.

 

"She answered, Ms. Lim. It appears she intentionally avoided your calls, likely aware of the situation," Yuri reported.

 

A heavy realization settled upon Yoona's shoulders – Jessica had manipulated their circumstances, sabotaging their attempts from the shadows.

 

"Has she been the cause behind our failures all along?" Yoona asked, her voice tinged with frustration.

 

Regret was evident in Yuri's response. "I'm afraid so, Ms. Lim."

 

Closing her eyes, Yoona took a deep breath, attempting to regain her composure. "What is wrong with her?"

 

Upon their return home, Yoona wasted no time and sought out Jessica. Despite her reservations about Tyler's history, the urgency of the situation pushed those thoughts aside. She found Jessica in her room, relaxed on the bed with a book.

 

"Why did you do that?" 

 

Jessica casually closed her book, looking at Yoona with an air of innocence. "What are you referring to?"

 

Suppressing her rising anger, Yoona managed to speak evenly. "Ji-Yoo has informed me of everything."

 

Jessica rose from the bed, sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter