𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃    SEMI AU, MEWE RP  ╱  Closed! Thank you for the memories!

Description

love island :  mewe based roleplay  —   semi-au  semi-lit  only
                           x
love island.
about. on love island it's all about finding your romantic partner. you enter the island as a bachelor but through coupling (getting a partner) and re-coupling (either choosing a new partner or stay with your current one) you'll be able to find true love. when single make sure to mingle because you never know who could be the one. when coupled, relax and enjoy this paradise but always sleep with one eye open, you never know who may be trying to slide in.
3DSeMJw.png

large.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpg

+ rules and guidelines.

How it works:

#1 you will complete a questionnaire in order to be paired with a partner based on their profile and answers.  

#2 spend time with partner, completE a mission throughout the one week period and see if you two have chemistry whilst getting to know everyone else on the island.  

#3 on decision night, choose to stick or switch to A new partner.


one. this is a roleplay only, no female faceclaims. we are a semi- rp, meaning and is allowed, but do not post overtly content (i.e. ) to the timeline. rping is allowed in groups and pm only. we also expect genuine plotting and connection outside of simply ting. we are semi au which means you are still an idol but things such as the military, concerts, etc do not matter.

two. both faceclaim and mun must be over the international age of 18. this is a hard rule and breaking this rule will not be tolerated.

three. keep your contact list clean and up to date. this is a closed rp and no non-islanders contacts should be in your friends' list.

four. official coupling is allowed 1.5 weeks (about 11 days) after pairing. this is to encourage making friendships/relationships with all islanders. moving couples are allowed but it will be necessary for you to interact with other islanders frequently. no face-chasing.

five. this is a semi-lit, third-person rp and for sns messages/direct messages, use some kind of indicator like 'sns; ---- ' or 'txt: ----'. plotting is highly encouraged and threads can be made in the groups provided, we want to keep it as active as we can but you are also free to plot in private posts. 

six. keep ic drama to a minimum (unless plotted out with all parties, and let mods know of this intention if it's going to be public) and absolutely no ooc drama. if either ic or ooc drama gets out of hand, reach out to mods.

seven. roleplay themes with self-harm, suicide, eating disorders, , or other triggering themes are absolutely not allowed in groups, and if kept private, need to be thoroughly fleshed out with both parties. failure to comply with this will lead to an immediate ban.

eight. if ooc is necessary, use brackets always. outside of ooc group, ooc interaction should be kept to a minimum. lots of ooc interaction breaks the illusion and discourages ic interactions. no selfies/selcas in the ooc group and no personal information like names or location outside of time zone. (we do like to see your pets though c: ) things like god-modding and face chasing are strictly forbidden. {pswd is the answer to this q: I am looking for ____ (ie. love, friendship, fwb, etc)}.

nine. ccs are allowed, but you must wait a month after joining the island to cc from a different idol. tccs are allowed and last two weeks maximum.

+ how to join.

one. subscribe to the story and read the rules before choosing your faceclaim. faceclaim must be from the k-industry.

two. faceclaims that are prohibited: those that are deceased, have asked not to be roleplayed, or are involved in a serious scandal (i.e. seungri or those involved in burning sun). 

three. once you have chosen your character, comment using the application below.

four. once you have been accepted, you have 48 hours to create your account and add the mod account AND THE GROUPS. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR SNS HANDLE AND 'lOVE ISLAND' SOMEWHERE ON YOUR PROFILE.

five. only add members after you have been announced in our anouncements group. In your settings, make sure to turn off 'include me in MeWe search' and select 'only contacts of contacts can send me a contact request.'

six. post an introduction in the main chat and have fun!

ooc age and ic age: 
timezone:
name: 
group/occupation: 
password: 

 admin 
reserved
taken
 

+ masterlist

ateez. mingi.

exo. chanyeol, baekhyun, sehun.

got7. jaebum, mark.

nct. ten, taeyong.

cnblue.  yonghwa.

group name. name, name, name, name, name, name, and name.

group name. name, name, name, name, name, name, and name.

group name. name, name, name, name, name, name, and name.

group name. name, name, name, name, name, name, and name.

group name. name, name, name, name, name, name, and name.

+ wishlist

 

mingi wishes for: ateez

name wishes for: name, name, name, name, name, name, and name.

name wishes for: name, name, name, name, name, name, and name.

name wishes for: name, name, name, name, name, name, and name.

+ couplelist

304ouQg.png304ouQg.png

name x name
lorem ipsum dolor st amet, consectetuer adipiscing.

 

304ouQg.png304ouQg.png

name x name
lorem ipsum dolor st amet, consectetuer adipiscing.

 

304ouQg.png304ouQg.png

name x name
lorem ipsum dolor st amet, consectetuer adipiscing.

 

304ouQg.png304ouQg.png

name x name
lorem ipsum dolor st amet, consectetuer adipiscing.