Chapter 2.

Too shy to say goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a couple of weeks, you became to visit the library regularly.

Anytime you finished the lesson early, you would immediately go there and surround yourself with the peaceful aura that permeated that place.
And every time your foot stepped into the big room, his eyes were on you, he was always there welcoming you with a silent nod that you happily returned.
Kyungsoo observed you from afar as you walked into the room looking for the next book to read, or when you just sit at the table doing your assignments and he kept asking himself who that beautiful girl was.

Nobody knew where you passed your afternoons, it was your little secret.

He was.

With his perfect black hair, his nice smiled that welcomed you, and his big hands that helped you the first time you met.
You never had the chance to talk again, just to exchange looks from a part of the room to another. His dark eyes looking into yours, while you blushed and smiled back.

“Ya Y/N did you hear me?”
Jimin’s voice reached your ears waking you up from your daydreaming.
“Y-yes..”
“Are you ok? You’ve been spacing out more than usual those days”
She was right.
Sitting on the table of the pub, you sip another bit of your beer and looked at your friend who just sat there with an annoyed face.
“Sorry, Jimin… it’s just… Dunno…”
You looked at your glass still full, you have agreed to go to that pub just because you didn’t want to leave her alone with Naeun and Baekhyun.
The two started dating and Naeun slowly started to fell in love with him, you could see that everytime his name appeared on her phone, every time she came home after a date.
Her eyes sparkled, her smile was bigger.

After what seemed an eternity Naeun and Baek joined the two
of you at the table, his hand was firmly against the lower part of her back,  hidden by her long hair.
He looked at her with sweet eyes, observing every movement and at the same time joining your conversation.
He was completely and deeply in love, you could read it on his face, you could see it from the small attentions he reserved for her.
And you couldn’t stop yourself from wondering what would have been like if Kyungsoo did this with you.
If he was the one with his hand on your back, the one that poured the drink to you and looked at you like that.

“Ya Y/N are you with us?”
The man brought you back to reality once again and you just casually joined the conversation to distract yourself from your fantasies.
Jimin looked at you and asked you if there was something wrong once again.

 

- - -

 

The days passed once again and you decided to limit your visits at the library, thinking that it would have been helpful for your sanity.
You’ve begun seeing him outside too, like a shadow and you started to think you were becoming insane, that he cast a spell on you.
You could not stop thinking about his beautiful smile and his wandering eyes while he was working at the computer.

And here you were once again.
Behind a bookshelf, pretending to look for something while you were only looking for answers, how did he manage to do that?
You were extremely confused, it never happened to you.
You’ve never been in love or infatuated with someone so you had no idea of how to describe what you were feeling.

“Hi… Can I help you looking for something?”

His deep voice reached your ears, making you shiver. You stood up properly and tried to say something like no thanks I don’t but your words couldn’t escape your mouth that felt like it was glued.
You looked at his dark eyes, and you felt your heart beating so fast you were scared he could hear that.
Your hands became cold because of your nervousness, your head started spinning.

“I am sorry if I scared you… I just… Nevermind”

He looked at the ground shaking his head and turned around to leave you alone when your mouth decided to unlock.

“I am not looking for anything specific because I already read most books here…”
He looked at you, shyly smiling while you blushed and tried to breathe normally again.
He run a hand through his hairs and began looking around, he was so handsome, he looked like a dream.
You couldn’t stop observing him, every little detail of his face was slowly printing in your head.
Suddenly he grabs your hand and walked with you to his desk.
His hand was soft and warm, embracing yours while you were walking next to him.
He was smiling, and you thought it was probably the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen.

When you reached his desk he let go of your hand, and you almost w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter