Nightmare

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It had been awhile since I had this nightmare.

 

I woke up in the middle of the night, gasping for air. Tugging at the shirt that I wore to sleep, I noticed that it was completely soaked in sweat.

 

Throwing a leg over the edge of my bed, I got out of bed while lifting my soaked shirt up and pulled it over my head. I tossed it into the laundry basket and changed into a black hoodie instead.

 

Walking out of my room and into the living room, I grabbed my phone off the counter and changed into a pair of running shoes before stepping out of the house.

 

It was only then that I realized that it was pouring out, but that didn’t stop me. I pulled my hood over my head and started running.

 

The rain was soaking my clothes fast and it acted as a resistance, but I kept on going. I needed to clear my head badly and running had always been my way of escaping.

 

The road was barely lit but I knew this area well, it wasn’t my first time running at 3am in the middle of the night. I raised my hand instinctively when strong lights suddenly shone into my hands. That familiar sound of tyres screeching stopped me in my tracks. , no. This wasn’t real, it couldn’t be. I knew this park well enough to remember that it was in the middle of the estate and definitely wasn’t near any roads.

 

I was late at realizing that I was gaspi

Please log in to read the full chapter