Hanwoo Beef

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Argh, my head was hurting so badly and what was this weird bitter taste lingering in my mouth?

 

I stirred and slowly opened my eyes, wincing immediately at the bright light that hit my eyes.

 

Lifting my hand up to block out some of the sunlight, I squinted my eyes and managed to make out that I was in Suga’s room. I spotted Taehyung who was still fast asleep in the corner of the room on the couch.

 

I lifted the blankets off me and got out of the bed, my limbs felt sore and achy for some reasons.

 

I twisted the door knob and stepped out of Suga’s room and the guys’ voices greeted me instantly.

 

“Holy ! Look at Kook!” I was pretty sure that was Jimin who was laughing his head off and his laughter intensified the moment he caught sight of me.

 

Jin was rolling all over the ground, his face red from laughing and he was clutching onto his stomach. Someone please tell me that I didn’t strip and run around last night.

 

With narrowed eyes, I walked towards J-Hope and grabbed his phone out of his hands.

 

Well, at least I didn’t strip and started running around. But I wasn’t sure if this was any better. The source of their entertainment was a video of me, obviously, singing my lungs out and dancing like a fool. I was totally and absolutely drunk.

 

But that wasn’t the end. The next moment I was lecturing Suga about his “trashy proposal and the half-assed effort he had put in” and another five seconds later, I was prancing around and professing my love to the rest of the guys.

 

I wasn’t wrong when I said that I needed a holiday badly. It was definitely the stress speaking last night.

 

I casted a scornful glance at Jin who still couldn’t stop laughing and his face was so red that he looked like he wasn’t able to breathe.

 

Glancing back at J-Hope’s phone, I embarked on my secret mission silently, secretly stealing glances at the guys to make sure they were too busy laughing to pay attention to me.

 

“Nice try, Kook, but we have already made copies of it.” Suga spoke up suddenly, he was lounging casually in his favorite armchair and his eyes were twinkling in mischief.

 

Rolling my eyes, I muttered a “whatever” under my breath and tossed J-Hope’s phone back to him. Plopping down onto the sofa next to Nam Joon, I let out a sigh subconsciously. I couldn’t believe that I was starting my well-deserved break from work with a massive hangover and recalling all the humiliating I did last night.

 

Suga got up from his armchair and headed into his kitchen, saying that he was going to cook some breakfast for all of us. He didn’t seem like he was in any pain and agony, lucky him.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter