Number of shots taken: Ten

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I stared at my schedule for the day in disbelief. You got to be kidding me. The entire day was jammed pack with both internal meetings and meetings with investors.

 

My original plan to sleep in today and head into office a few hours later was foiled when Amy called me at 9am in the morning. I was pretty sure I left her a note yesterday before leaving office, but I guess I didn’t after all.

 

I slumped back in my chair, sighing deeply. It was great running your own company and being your own boss, but it was during times like this that got me feeling jealous of Jimin.

 

I really needed a holiday so badly, I could feel my sanity slowly slipping away from all the constant paperwork I was looking through.

 

A knock on the door pulled me out of my train of thoughts and I straightened back up in my seat. “Come in.”

 

“Mr. Jeon, the Heads of Strategy Department has shortlisted these candidates to fill the vacancy in the Strategy Department after the first round of interview earlier. We will arrange for the final round once you’ve selected the final candidates.”

 

I nodded and took the file over from her, making a mental note to go through the list later on. “I will be taking two days off after today so we will schedule the final interview when I’m back.”

 

Amy nodded in response and left my office after excusing herself.

 

Exhaling, I turned my attention back to the proposal I had to familiarize myself with for the meeting in a while.

 

Just a while more till you finally get some rest, Jeon Jungkook, you can do this!

 

··

 

“Hello?” I pressed my phone to my ear with the help of my shoulder.

 

“Hello, Jungkook? Hey man, where are you right now?” It was Nam Joon on the other end of the line.

 

My brows furrowed, “I’m in my office, why?”

 

“What? Aren’t you coming to the party?”

 

There was a party?

 <

Please log in to read the full chapter