Starters

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter


 

 

I mean, what was all the fuss about? I could choose to do nothing after hitting that heart button, right?

 

Or maybe I was wrong.

 

“What do you mean you aren’t gonna try talking to her?” Jimin looked at me as if I grew a third eye.

 

Shrugging in response, I said, “I don’t know what to talk to her about.”

 

“You can talk to her about anything! Try to find a topic based on what she wrote in her profile.” Jimin threw his hands up in the air, as if what he said was common sense.

 

Brushing a hand through my hair, I swiveled in my chair and turned to face the windows overlooking the city.

 

“That, or she can start the conversation based on what I wrote in my profile.” I replied distractedly, my eyes focused on the white fluffy clouds that decorated the skies.

 

I heard Jimin released what sounded like a snort, “You’re hopeless. I didn’t believe what Taehyung was saying but now that I see it for myself, I’m with him.”

 

I made a face at him in response. On a more serious note, why did guys always have to be the one starting the conversation though? I mean, relationships were a two-way thing, so why did it seem like it was the end of the world just because I suggested that girls could start the conversation too?

 

“I’ve more urgent matters on hand to attend to rather than racking my brains thinking about how to chat a girl up.” I said matter-of -factly as I glanced at the pieces of paper strewn over my desk.

 

“That’s what you always say, Kook. But don’t you wanna settle down?”

 

Without glancing up from the documents that I was sieving through, I answered, “Is there anyone in this world who doesn’t want to settle down?”

 

“Well, I can definitely name one right now. I understand that it’s hard running the biggest tech company in the country but, isn’t it ironic that the founder of a tech company isn’t embracing technology?”

 

I threw the piece of paper I held in my hands onto my desk and looked at Jimin with narrowed eyes. Oh no, he didn’t just say that.

Please log in to read the full chapter