Chick Flicks

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

//Jungkook’s POV//

 

I was driving down my usual street to work when my phone started vibrating. Glancing at the mounted stand that held it upright, I saw that it was Yugyeom calling. The same person who ate more than half of the desserts and forced me to watch chick flicks for the whole of last night.

 

The Notebook, Mean Girls, Valentine’s Day, Friends with Benefits, Mamma Mia and a few others whose title I couldn’t even recall.

 

Frowning, I picked up his call. “Are you on your way to the company?”

 

“Yeah, are you there already?” I answered him while taking a right turn. “Yup, I’m in your office with So Min so I’ll see you in a bit.” Yugyeom ended the call without waiting for my reply. I guess I was finally going to break that eight-day streak of not seeing So Min.

 

Arriving at the company shortly, I pulled into the parking lot that was reserved for me and got out of the car after gathering my things. I greeted back in acknowledgement at my employees who greeted me.

 

Pushing open the door to my office, So Min and Yugyeom sitting side by side on the armchairs, engrossed in their discussion.

 

Yugyeom, upon sensing my arrival, lifted his head and nodded at me. “Hurry and sit, we have exciting news.”

 

Although I was the supervisor of the whole annual games project, I had left Yugyeom in charge for many aspects of the game, like the storyline and overall graphics and minor – but important – details of the game. So, it was natural that he had been seeing So Min a lot for the past few days. Was this jealousy that I was feeling?

 

“What news?” I asked, in hopes of distracting myself from the thoughts in my mind.

 

“We came up with the overall storyline and developed five dating stories first for starters.” Yugyeom said animatedly whilst handing over the stack of papers he was holding in his hands.

 

I took them over from him and started flipping through them. The first few dating stories were pre

Please log in to read the full chapter