Bad Day?

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

//Jungkook’s POV//

 

“What’s up? What’s with that look on your face?”

 

I glanced up from my computer and at the individual who was peering down at me. Well, for starters, many things were up. Like the fact that I was supposed to have a day off today for my monthly camping trip and also, the fact that I haven’t seen So Min in a week. I was still trying to figure out why the latter was bothering me so much.

 

Was it because of the proposal and its progress? I guess not, since So Min had been emailing me her revised proposals punctually after I have reviewed it.

 

I sighed deeply, leaning back against my chair and crossing my arms across my chest. Jimin, who had been leaning against the front of my desk, was glancing at me with a look on his face. A look that suggested he knew what was going on, but I didn’t.

 

Narrowing my eyes at him, I said, “What’s with that look on your face?”

 

Jimin shrugged in response, “I’ve known you for years and work doesn’t ever cause you that much anguish.”

 

Anguish? Did I really look like I was in anguish?

 

I waved my hands at him, brushing him off, “Anguish isn’t in my dictionary.”

 

Jimin snickered and moved towards the armchair in my office, making himself comfortable. “Is this about that girl?”

 

Now that got my attention right away. “What girl?”

 

I was absolutely clear that Jimin was gauging and analyzing my reaction, so I tried my best to act and sound nonchalant. Scoffing, he replied, “That girl that you matched with on the app. Did something happen with her?”

 

I shifted in my chair subconsciously, , my body was betraying me. “No, nothing happened. I pretty much ghosted on her.”

 

Yeah, ghosted on her online but in reality, she was working in my company now. I kept this thought to myself though, absolutely aware that Jimin would overreact the moment he found out.

 

Jimin lifted one of his brows in response, as though he was telling me to quit lying. Whatever, he would have to torture me before I willingly divulged the truth that So Min was an employee here and was working on the annual games project with me.

 

Oh yeah, and she

Please log in to read the full chapter