Overthinking

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

//So Min’s POV//

 

Somehow lunch with Jungkook became lunch with both Jungkook and Yugyeom, since the latter called after we just got seated at the restaurant that Jungkook had chosen. He ended up joining us and I didn’t mind a tiniest bit. Actually, I enjoyed the extra company.

 

And one way or another, the direction of our conversation got steered towards the Annual Games – which meant that we were talking about my proposal and we ended up heading to Jungkook’s house since we uncovered a few interesting add-ons and edits.

 

I know I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but it was crystal clear that the both of them were workaholics.

 

I wasn’t complaining over how it was 1.15am in the morning but we are still discussing incessantly about the proposal. I would like to think that I am as invested and passionate about the game as the both of them, since this was an idea that have been in my head for the last couple of years. Seeing it materialized in front of my own eyes, and with my own hard work, was definitely a strange yet exhilarating experience.

 

But it was clear that I was no match to them when it came to their passion and dedication. The both of them have been discussing and brainstorming non-stop ever since lunch earlier on.

 

I didn’t realize that I was zoning out until I caught sight of Jungkook looking at me with his head slightly tilted to the side. “Hmmm?” I said.

 

“Are you tired? We can call it a day here and I can send you home since it’s really late.” Jungkook answered, glancing up at the clock in his living room.

 

Shaking my head lightly, “Maybe in a while, I want to finish this part on the gameplay first. And, I can drive myself back, you know?”

 

“With my car?” It was clear that Jungkook took extra care to emphasize on the fact that the car was his, which made me laugh a little. I shrugged in response with a soft smile playing on my lips, “Well, I thought that it was perk that came alongside with taking up the role as your secretary.”

 

 “I will take it permanently if I were you, So Min.” Yugyeom said without looking up from his stack of reference papers. Jungkook who sat slightly behind him, deadpanned. “That’s it, I’m not going to give you a lift home.”

 

Yugyeom lifted his hand and waved him off, “You’re rich, getting another Mercedes isn’t going to make much difference.”

 

The pair continued with their usual s

Please log in to read the full chapter