The Truth

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

//So Min’s POV//

 

I tried to hide the fact that my hands were trembling uncontrollably, but it didn’t feel like it was working.

 

Sneaking a quick glance up, I realized that the meeting room was filled to the brim. The joke was on me for thinking that this meeting room couldn’t fit more than 30 people in it.

 

Did I mention that the entire company was gathered in the meeting room? I hope it wasn’t too late for me to mention that.

 

I was awfully clear that Jungkook occupied the seat that was facing me, right at the other end of the room. in deep breath, I readied myself to face Jungkook’s wrath.

 

It was crystal clear in the entire company that Jungkook’s only pet peeve was employee’s inability to meet deadlines, it was a fact so well-known that one may have thought that it was carved on the walls in the company. I thought it was bad when I entered his empty office in the morning to submit my proposal, but I guess I was wrong.

 

My train of thoughts were interrupted by soft whispers and murmurings around me and I finally lifted my head up fully to figure out what was going on. My eyes fleeted around the room and it took me a short while to notice that everyone in the room were looking at the screen at the front.

 

Turning my attention to the screen, I saw that a video was playing. To be a little more precise, it was a surveillance footage. My eyes darted over the screen, taking in the date and time of the footage.  

 

It was the footage from the night before the day that I realized I had lost all the data in my computer and judging by the angle of the footage, it was the camera that was right above my desk.

 

Wait a minute, is that Hana?

 

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, or maybe I didn’t want to, but I inched forward to get a better look nevertheless.

 

It was her, without a single doubt. Her characteristic long an

Please log in to read the full chapter