Secretary

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

//Author’s POV//

 

The news that So Min became Amy’s replacement as Jungkook’s secretary spread like wildfire in the company and it was definitely the gossip for the week. Obviously, this didn’t sit well with Hana who viewed So Min as her competitor.  

 

Jungkook was finally back in the office, after taking two more days off work to nurse himself back to health. He attended the internal meeting for ‘This is My Story’ first thing he got into office and right now, he was questioning the fact that he decided to leave his bed this morning.

 

He sat at the corner of the glass table, his arms folded and eyes flickering between the presenter and the slides on screen as he listened intently. He glanced towards the side, where Hana was seated and noticed that the presentation was coming to an end, yet she hasn’t spoken a single word.

 

Grabbing his set of handouts on the table, he flipped to the first page and no doubt, Hana’s name was written as the team leader for this upgrading project. Jungkook placed the handout back to its place, brows lightly furrowed as he gave the current situation some thought.

 

He nodded at the presenter as she wrapped up the presentation and straightened up, resting his elbows on the table.

 

“I just have a few questions,” Jungkook started, fixating his gaze on Hana whose silence was uncharacteristic, “Hana, I would like to hear you run through the ideas for the new storyline.”

 

Jungkook watched as Hana was caught off guard and it was definitely the first time that her confident façade was crumbling. Hana got up from her seat and took her place at the front of the room, just beside the screen.

 

She reached out for the wireless PowerPoint clicker and was about to start speaking when Jungkook interrupted her, “No, I’d like you to explain it without referring to the slides.”

 

Hana halted abruptly and looked like a deer caught in headlights. “O-okay.” She stuttered, placing the wireless clicker back onto the table.

 

Clearing , she collected herself before she spoke, “For the upgrading project, a few ideas have been presented during the brain storming session. We have decided to go with creating a seco

Please log in to read the full chapter