Final.

One mystake made us fall for each other.

He groaned feeling that his head was going to explode. He was tirsty and tired and where was he anyway? Last night he went to party with Baekhyun and Jongin, the couple celebrated their fifth anniversary together, they had some shots and laugh together but that is the last thing he remembers, he knew it was a bad idea to drink, he drinks nothing to hide but really how much did he drink last night? 

Finally opening his eyes he rubbed them with the back of his hand trying to understand where he was. For sure it wasn't his bedroom, the furniture was so elegant, white and grey, he likes it but for sure this wasn't Baekhyun's and Jongin's place so where the hell was he? He tried to move but a strong arm stopped him. With big eyes he looked down finding himself all , he was in a strange bed with another person. He just had with stranger?! How much did he drink?! 

He was scared to look to his right, to see the other person. How should he leave? He really needs to leave like a burglar because he was too embarrassed to face the other guy. It was the first time having a onenight stand, he was a serious guy, maybe too dense like Baekhyun likes to call him so doing this was new to him, how will he leave?

He moved a little trying to get free from the lock, he still didn't look at the other guy, but he notice that he was taller than him, stronger and that freaks him out.

His movements made the other guy groan and hug his waist harder pulling him to his chest. He panic pushing the guy away making him fall down on the floor pulling the sheet with him.

,,That hurt." He cursed under his breath rubbing his sore .

,,Are you okay down there?" The other's voice was so deep and amused. Pulling the sheet off his head a little he gazed at the other guy, a hand lazily supporting his head, his hair was black a little curly, the guy was looking so damn hot even if he just woke up. He needs to run away, like right now. 

,,I need to leave." He sat up with the sheet wrapped around his body trying to collect all his clothes as he rushed inside the bathroom locking the door after him.

He looked in the mirror having a small panic attack seeing the loves marks, his neck, chest, shoulder, back! He was covered in love marks, what the happened last night?! His was in so much pain, his body was in pain, his brain was in pain. 

,,Tak a deep breath Kyungsoo and calm down, it happened you can't change anything, take a shower and leave home, you're not going to see him ever again so calm down." After his small pep talk Kyungsoo turned the water stepping inside the shower, he was sure that the other won't mind him using his shower.

His clothes were smelling like alcohol and smoke, a cigarette souds perfect actually, yeah he knows, smocking wasn't good but well he likes it, it calms him down. He dressed stepping outside the bathroom seeing that the guy was gone, the messy bed was empty.

,,Stay for a cup of coffee, you don't need to just run away." Kyungsoo stopped in his track hearing that deep voice again.

,,N-no thanks I need to leave, bye!" Taking his jacket and shoes Kyungsoo run away, he really was too embarrassed to stay. He did notice the huge penthouse from the last floor, the guy was really rich but he wasn't any poor guy as well, he works for a big company, he ears enough money to live a nice life but not this rich.

The cold winter air hit his face making him shiver. Taking his winter jacket Kyungsoo walked away trying to figure out where he was. He should call a cab but he doesn't have any money, but he found his cigarettes.

,,Oh yes thank you!" Kyungsoo lit one cigarette up loving the intoxicating and addicting smoke.

,,Oh !" Oh yes he was dead, where was his phone?! Did he lost his phone?! Letting out a sigh he cursed himself again walking to the bus station. He knows where he was, UN Village, the most expensive part of Seoul, oh he has a long way home.

 

 

,,Finally home!" Kyungsoo took his shoes off rushing to his bedroom, to his comfortable bed. His cheeks were red from the cold and his hands were so cold. He bit on his bottom lip wondering if he'll see the other guy again. He run like a coward and he hates himself for that but he was a coward.

,,Oh stop you idiot!" Kyungsoo got under his warm blanket falling asleep.

 

 

,,Good morning Soo." Kyungsoo glared at the other guy first thing that Monday morning.

,,You Byun Baekhyun are so ed." Baekhyun grinned ready to run away when Kyungsoo grabbed his ear.

,,Not so fast, what the hell happened Friday night?!" 

,,What happened? Something happened?" Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun aka his best friend.

,,Oh he's talking about that tall guy he was kissing." Jongin walked inside their big office holding two cups of coffee in hand.

,,Oh yes, wait what?!" Baekhyun looked confused at Jongin taking the coffee cup from his boyfriend.

,,You were pretty drunk Baek but Kyungsoo here was all over this tall and handsome guy, so what happened? Did you guys ?" Kyungsoo's face turned a deep shade of red.

,,We'll take that as an yes, so how was it?" Baekhyun asked curious, he doesn't remember anything because he had way too many shots and he hates himself now, Kyungsoo was kissing a guy and he didn't see it?! 

,,I don't remember, I was too drunk!" Kyungsoo dropped on his chair ruffing his hair. 

,,Wait you had with a hot guy and you don't remember anything?!" Jongin laugh earning a deadly glare from Kyungsoo.

,,Oh just off Kim Jongin! Don't you have work to do?" 

,,Omo so moody, maybe you should look for the guy again and with him. Anyway I need to leave, see you later Baek, I love you." Jongin kissed Bekhyun's forehead leaving the two alone.

,,So you really don't remember anything?" Kyungsoo let out a sigh nodding.

,,What a shame but maybe you're going to see the guy again."

,,I doubt it but anyway let's forget about him." Kyungsoo's mind was far all day, he was a professional when it comes to his work, he likes eveything to be perfect. 

It was around 1 pm when he got bored and looked up from his laptop when he heard the ding sound from the elevator. The door opened and his mouth dropped down on the floor. The office got busy as people were talking between them when the young man stepped inside their office.

,,Oh that's one fine man." Baekhyun said eyeing the man.

,,B-Baek." Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun's hand shaking the poor guy who was confused and in pain.

,,What?!" 

,,Baek he's him...." Baekhyun was really confused.

,,He's him? You know him?" Kyungsoo nodded hiding from the taller, why was he there?

,,He's the guy I slept with." Baekhyun gazed back at the taller in shock.

,,Good job Do Kyungsoo!" 

,,Yah stop! Help me run away! I don't want him to see me here, it's embarrassing!" Kyungsoo took his jacket trying to run away but karma, of yes his bad karma had other plans.

,,Oh here he is, come here Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo's body froze hearing his boss calling his name.

He slowly turned seeing the guy next to his boss, damn he was looking so freaking good dressed with his black suit and stylized hair and that smug smiled over his lips.

,,He's my right hand Do Kyungsoo, he knows this department like the back of his hand so if you need anything just ask him, he works here for over seven years and we never have a problem with him. Kyungsoo he is Mr. Park Chanyeol he'll take over the department from today." Kyungsoo's word dropped on his head. Wait the guy he slept with is his new boss?! 

,,What?!" His voice came out louder than he wanted, he was just too shocked to react, he could feel that his ears start making a strange noice as his breath got heavy. 

,,Kyungsoo are you okay? Hey Baekhyun!" That was the last thing Kyungsoo heard before passing out.

 

 

He have no idea what really happened, or where he was but he opened his eyes seeing a smiling Baekhyun over him.

,,You mister scared the out of me, please don't do that again." Kyungsoo sat up rubbing his eyes, he was in the resting aria with his black shirt open to his first three buttons.

,,W-what happened? My head hurts like crazy and I need to drink something." Kyungsoo looked around him smiling when he found his cigarettes.

,,You fainted when you saw the guy you ed, you scared him as well, he was the one that caught you, here Soo drink some water." Kyungsoo took the water bottle with shaky hands, the cigarette was shaking between his fingers remembering the talled, Chanyeol was his name? 

,,So it wasn't a nightmare no?" Baekhyun shock his head patting Kyungsoo's back.

,,He's our new boss Soo." 

,,, b-but what h-happened between us was just a mistake, he won't have a problem with that no?"

,,Well if I would be him, I'll date you Soo, you're perfect to date."

,,Yah don't say that!" Kyungsoo pushed Baekhyun away making him laugh.

,,Well anyway, let's go back to work." Kyungsoo made a crying face, he wasn't the emotional type, but something about the taller makes him freak out. 

,,Oh and he wants to see you." Kyungsoo let out a sigh, of course he wants to see him, of course he won't get away so easily.

 

 

Kyungsoo went to the toilet trying to fix his messy clothes and hair, he washed his face next trying to calm down, why was he even freaking out? It was just a mistake nothing more.

Taking another breath Kyungsoo finally got the courage to knock at his door, a deep come in startled him. He opened the door walking inside, the taller was sitting at his desk typing something on his laptop. 

,,Oh you're up, I was worried when you fainted, are you okay?" Chanyeol sat up from his desk asking Kyungsoo to take a sit.

,,I'm okay, I'm sorry for worrying you and I better go back to work, I missed enough." Kyungsoo made a bow ready to run away but the taller grabbed his wrist.

,,I'm glad to see that you reached home safely after you know." Kyungsoo's face got red, not only his cheeks or ears, nooo his face, ears and neck were red.

,,Y-you don't n-need to worry about me, I'm a big guy I can take care of me and about what happened let's forget about it, I was drunk and it's the first time I did something like this, I never sleep around with strangers."

,,I know you keep on telling me that." Chanyeol chuckled looking at the guy before him, how shy he was and adorable. 

,,Oh my God I did?"

,,Yes like 100 times." Kyungsoo covered his face feeling like dying.

,,I'm really sorry, I hope what happened between us won't affect our work, I love my work and it will be my pleasure to work under you Mr.Park."

,,Just call me Chanyeol and you don't need to worry about anything." 

,,Thank you." Kyungsoo made a bow leaving Chanyeol's office. The taller folded his arms before his chest smirking. The shorter was too cute to hold back from teasing a little, and the teasings started the very next day when Chanyeol called Kyungsoo in his office just to ask him silly questions, just to annoy the shorter. The last drop was when Chanyeol called him in to ask for a coffee.

,,A what?" Kyungsoo asked again to be sure that he heard right.

,,Two coffees, with milk please. Thank you Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo blinked his huge eyes, did his job turned into Chanyeol's personal slave? 

,,Is something wrong?" 

,,No." Kyungsoo said between his teeth leaving Chanyeol's office fuming, he has so much work to do and Chanyeol makes him bring him his coffee like a intern? 

Cursing under his breath Kyungsoo made Chanyeol his coffee, taking out a cigarette, he didn't lith it, he just lef it rest between his lips trying to calm down. But why does Chanyeol needs two coffees? Putting the cigarette back in the pack Kyungsoo walked back but he stopped when he saw Baekhyun and Jongin making out behind a wall. He small laugh loving their relationship, Baekhyun was born to be with Jongin and the other way around, in five years since they start dating they never have a fight, Baekhyun moved with Jongin in a week, the hyper guy was his roommate and he was worried at first but Jongin was the best boyfriend ever. At times he gets jealous on their relationahip, he wants a relationship like theirs. A man to love him like Jongin loves Baekhyun.

 

Kyungsoo walked back to Chanyeol's office finding the taller talk on his phone, he wanted to leave the coffees on his desk but the taller stopped him, showing him to sit down. Waiting for Chanyeol to end his phone call it gave Kyungsoo time to look at his boss better. Chanyeol was a beautiful man, tall with a pretty face and hot body. Chanyeol was a nice boss, even if he just start working with them for two weeks Chanyeol showed them that he can be humble but harsh when he needed to. Chanyeol knows how to talk and what he wants from them. He likes that about Chanyeol, he likes to work for him but not as a slave. 

 

,,Did you mind fly to another place?" Chanyeol's deep voice startled him a little.

,,No Mr.Park, can I leave now? I need to finish something until I leave." 

,,Nope, come drink your coffee now." 

,,M-my coffee?" Chanyeol nodded pushing the other coffee cup to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo awkwardly took the coffee cup taking a ship from the bitter liquid. It was the first time he didn't like the tast, even more he felt like throwing up, he thought that he feels sick from his nerves and lack of sleep but tomorrow was weekend. He can take a well deserved rest.

,,Are you seeing anyone now Kyungsoo?" The shorter blinked his eyes confused a little.

,,If I'm seeing anyone? Like in a relationship? No I'm too busy to date." Chanyeol nodded smiling to himself. So Kyungsoo was single, he likes that.

,,You can go back to work now." 

,,Okay?" Kyungsoo sat up leaving Chanyeol's office a little confused but he didn't thought about it too much. Chanyeol would ask him strange question so this was one of them. He finish his work leaving home with the hyper couple.

 

 

Everything was fine until the next morning when he woke up rushing to the bathroom throwing up like never before. Everything was spinning around him, he dropped on his trying to breath again. His stomach was upset, so upset that he vomite again.

Kyungsoo flushed the toilet stripping to take a shower, he needs to wake up. A warm shower did the job. He was feeling much better and the nausia stopped all day, he cleaned since Sundays were cleaning days. He loves cleaning and he has a small OCD like Baekhyun likes to call it. Everything needs to be in his place or he won't be able to sleep.

But the next morning he woke up throwing up again. And for his surprise he couldn't smoke, the smoke was bothering him and that was a first. Kyungsoo was really confused by his own body, did he eat something bad? Or the stress? Or what is wrong with him? 

 

 

,,You look like Soo." Baekhyun told him on Monday morning. He didn't throw up but he feels sick to his stomach.

,,I don't feel that good Baek, I don't know if I can work today." Baekhyun got closer placing a hand oved Kyungsoo's forehead.

,,You don't have a fever." Kyungsoo close his eyes feeling Baskhyun's sweet parfume filling his nose. He covered his mouth trying to calm down his upset stomach but nope, karma hates him. Kyungsoo sat up fast rushing to the bathroom but he bumped into someone, he looked up for a second seeing Chanyeol.

,,I'm s-sorry." He mumbled rushing to the bathroom finding the first empty cubic throwing up everything he eat last night.

,,Oh my God Soo are you okay?!" Baekhyun panic finding his best friend having a fight with the toilet.

Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo sit up after the shorter was done emptying his stomach.

,,I'm okay now." Kyungsoo washed his face and mouth feeling better.

,,You scared me Soo, what happened?" 

,,I don't know but maybe I need to take a free day." Baekhyun nodded walking back with Kyungsoo.

 

 

,,Mr.Do in my office please." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked at each other. Kyungsoo walked to Chanyeol's office closing the door after him.

,,Are you okay? You're really pale." Chanyeol's voice was worried, Kyungsoo notice that.

 ,,Y-yes sir I'm okay, I just eat something bad that is all, I'm really sorry for disturbing you." Kyungsoo made a bow.

,,Maybe you should take the day off, you look sick and it's better to rest." 

,,Will you fire me sir?" Kyungsoo asked worried, he loves his job and he needs the money, he can't get himself fired.

,,What?! No oh God no! Just take a rest nothing more okay?" Kyungsoo nodded still feeling wrong to leave but he still did, he thanked and assured Baekhyun that he was okay. Getting home Kyungsoo went straight to bed taking a long sleep until Baekhyun and Jongin dropped by with dinner, he was glad to have the couple over, it took his mind off his troubling stomach.

But the next morning he was over the toilet bowl again. The next morning the same and for his surprise he didn't smoke for the last week, he just can't.

That morning he was with his eyes close, his head was killing him, he was trying to work but he just can't focuse.

,,Soo come with me." Baekhyun's voice made him open his eyes.

,,Where?" 

,,To the bathroom, come." Kyungsoo looked puzzled following his best friend out the office, Chanyeol saw them and he was worried for the shorter, he was looking like , so pale all the time and even a little thinner than he remembers.

 

 

,,What are we doing here Baek?" Kyungsoo asked once Baekhyun locked the door after them.

,,Take this." Kyungsoo took the white paper bag, he looked inside finding a pregnancy test.

,,Is this a joke? Jongin made you do it?" Kyungsoo was a little angry with Baekhyun's joke.

,,It's not a joke Soo, please homer me, if I'm wrong you can punch me." Kyungsoo glared but he still took that stupid pregnancy test. Baekhyun was serious and that's rare.

,,Are you still alive?" Baskhyun asked ten minutes later of silence. Kyungsoo stepped out from the cubic punching Baekhyun's hand hard plancing the pregnancy test in his palm.

,,Yah why did you do that?!" Baekhyun hold his hurt arm looking at the test.

,,Oh I was right, ." Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo with big eyes. Kyungsoo on the other hand start sobbing. 

,,Oh Soo don't cry, maybe the test is wrong." Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun not finding his words. He knew it, he was pregnant, he can deny it but deep down he knew it, inside him was growing a little angel and Chanyeol was the daddy. 

,,Don't worry Soo me and Jongin are here for you, together we will make things work." Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo tight letting the shorter cry as much as he wants.

 

 

,,Kyungsoo, Chanyeol-shi was looking for you." Kyungsoo nodded walking that way trying to hold his emotions in.

Kyungsoo found the door of his office open so he just walked inside.

,,Kyungsoo are you okay?" Chanyeol's voice was worried like his eyes, Kyungsoo small nodded wondering if he shouls tell him about their baby. 

,,I want you to stay over today, can you do that? We need to look over some papers." 

,,Yes I can Mr.Park." 

,,Plese call me Chanyeol." Kyungsoo small nodded again looking down at his baby bump.

Kyungsoo walked back to his desk looking lost. A baby wasn't in his plans, he never thought about babies, to be a mama and to raise his own baby alone. Why was he even pregnant? It's not the first time having none protected so why now? He was so ed up.

 

 

,,Kyungsoo are you sure that you're okay?" Kyungsoo looked up from his papers facing Chanyeol.

,,Yes I am I think I'm having a small cold." Kyungsoo small smiled looking back at his papers.

Chanyeol notice that something was off with the shorter, like he was hiding something from him. 

Two hours later Chanyeol chuckled when he saw that Kyungsoo's body was slowly moving from side to side ready to fall asleep on the table.

,,Hey Kyungsoo we should call it a day, it's pretty late and we should go home." Kyungsoo opened his eyes feeling so tired, he can't drive home.

,,I'll sleep here, too tired to go home." Chanyeol laugh holding Kyungsoo up.

,,I'll drive you." Kyungsoo nodder snuggling to Chanyeol's chest, for a reson he felt so comfortable, so protected in his strong arms. Chanyeol smiled looking down at the beautiful guy. Since he first saw him in that club he fall for the shorter, his big eyes and heart shapped lips, his cute laugh and how can he ever forget their night together, he was drunk as well but he still remembers the shorter under him, his name and asking for more. He was really surprised to find the shorter work for his father's company. Chanyeol drived to his place because Kyungsoo was deep sleeping next to him. He has enough rooms to let the shorter sleep in one of them.

Chanyeol pulled down his pants for him to sleep more comfortable covering his body with the blanket. The taller caressed his hair slowly smiling.

,,Good night." Chanyeol let the shorter sleep walking to his own room.

 

The taller woke up the next morning around 7 am hearing someone throwing up, it sounded like he was choking trying to breath. He jumped off his bed rushing to the bahroom down the hall where he found Kyungsoo over the toilet bowl gasping for air.

,,Are you okay?! What happened?!" Chanyeol pattet his back slowly trying to make the shorter feel better.

,,W-where am I?" Kyungsoo asked looking up at the taller, tears rolling down his cheeks.

,,You're at my place, last night you doze off and I didn't know where to drop you so we came back here." Kyungsoo nodded letting Chanyeol help him up.

,,I b-better go h-home now." Kyungsoo tripped on his own two feet ready to fall but Chanyeol caught him on time.

,,No you're going back to bed now. You need to rest." Kyungsoo wanted to fight but everything was spinning around him.

,,Don't worry about work today, take a rest, stay here as much as you want, eat something." Kyungsoo nodded thanking Chanyeol.

Half an hour later Chanyeol walked back to his room all dressed and with a cup of tea in hand.

,,Here drink some tea and I've cooked something for you, eat it when you feel better." Chanyeol placed the tea cup on the nightstand leaving after.

Kyungsoo giggled to himself taking the tea cup, the tea was so sweet, he likes it. Chanyeol was really sweet with him. The tea helped his upset stomach. Kyungsoo looking around the room getting the courage to leave the bed. Last time he was here he woke up all in Chanyeol's bed. He walked pass that room cheeks red in embarrassment.

He wanted to see the rest of the place, he likes Chanyeol's house, it was cousy and warm. He stopped in the kitchen finding a full Korean breakfast on the kitchen table. Kyungsoo loves food and for his surprise the food tasted really good, was Chanyeol bad at something? The taller was good in everything. He chuckled bitting on his bottom lip. Was he falling for the taller? But he can't. No he really can't fall for Chanyeol. 

Washing everything Kyungsoo left home. He can't let himself fall for Chanyeol, the taller wasn't a part of his life, he was his his boss nothing more, even if he was pregnant with his baby.

 

 

Chanyeol was sad when he came home that evening and Kyungsoo was gone. He placed their dinner on the kitchen table. He really hoped to still find Kyungsoo there, to talk with him because he was falling for the shorter.

The next morning he found Kyungsoo at his desk busy before his laptop. The shorter was looking pale again and that worried him. For the next week Kyungsoo was looking sicker and weaker. Well he was because nausia start kicking in when he less expect it and he stop eating. He can't throw up if he doesn't eat anything no? Wrong, that day he was in the conferince room trying to pay attention to what Chanyeol was talking about but the truth was that he just wants to go home and sleep. 

Next week he has an appointment with the doctor. Kyungsoo took a deep breath looking at the taller when again karma made him feel sick to his stomach. The most embarrasing thing happened, he vomite down on the floor making all look at him. 

He apologize for what he did too embarrassed to face their eyes. Chanyeol called him in his office later that day looking so worried. 

,,What is wrong with you Kyungsoo? I'm really worried, you look so pale and thin." Kyungsoo looked at his hands bitting on his bottom lip. He thought about telling him about the baby, their baby but what if Chanyeol wasn't interested? Then he has nothing to lose, the taller can't fire him now. Baekhyun told him the same, it should be Chanyeol's decision if he wants to be a part of their baby life. 

,,Kyungsoo."

,,I'm pregnant!'' Kyungsoo blurred out tears rolling down his cheeks. Chanyeol for sure didn't expect that answer. 

,,What?" 

,,I'm five weeks pregnant." Kyungsoo said again still looking down. 

,,Five weeks?" Chanyeol's eyes doubled in size putting two and two together. 

,,It's my baby, you're pregnant with my baby." Chanyeol dropped on his chair. 

,,Y-yes it's your baby b-but you don't need to worry about anything, I'll rise the baby on my own, I really don't want anything from you." 

,,Have you seen a doctor?" Kyungsoo gazed at Chanyeol seeing the taller shocked by the news.

,,I have an appointment next week." 

,,Can I come with you? I want to be there with you." Kyungsoo small nodded, well he can't deny Chanyeol anything, it was his baby as well, he has the right to be there.

 

 

 

 

Next week came faster than he expected, Chanyeol came ten minutes late, it was the first time seeing the taller dressed casual, with dark blue jeans and a black blouse.

,,Hey, I'm sorry ths trafic is a nightmare." 

,,It's okay Mr.Park, we're next." Chanyeol sat next to Kyungsoo pocking his forehead.

,,It's Chanyeol not mister, sir or Mr.Park." 

,,O-okay C-Chanyeol." Kyungsoo blushed looking down at his baby bump.

,,Mr.Do, we're ready for you." Kyungsoo jumped hearing his name being called.

,,It's okay I'm here with you." Chanyeol hold Kyungsoo's hand both walking inside. Kyungsoo blushed looking at their hands. Chanyeol's hand was so large over his, so warm, it made him feel better and safe.

,,Here he is, your baby." Happy tears rolled down Kyungsoo's cheeks seeing his baby, at first yes he was shocked but he got used with the idea of having a baby inside him. He was excited actually.

 

 

,,He's so small." Chanyeol said looking at the ecography the doctor printed for them.

,,Well he's still small now." Kyungsoo said both having lunch together.

,,I still can't belive that I'll be a daddy, I hope he's a boy." Kyungsoo was surprised to hear how excited Chanyeol was about the baby. 

,,You want to be a daddy?" 

,,Well I didn't plan this, neither did you but it happened and I need to take responsability for what happned and I like the idea of me being a daddy, I'm already 29 years old." Kyungsoo warm smiled at the taller.

,,You want to go on a date with me?" 

,,W-what?" Chanyeol chuckled seeing Kyungsoo's adorable face.

,,A date, I always wanted to ask you out, I like you Kyungsoo and our baby gave me ths perfect reason to know you better, if you want of course." Well he wants to go out with Chanyeol actually. He likes the taller as well.

,,O-okay." Chanyeol bright smiled at Kyungsoo making him laugh, he never saw Chanyeol so happy.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was feeling so nervous that Sunday, his palms were sweating as his stomach was making strange flips.

,,Calm down Soo, it's just a date, you went on dates before." Baekhyun and Jongin were over that evening helping him. He was really nervous because it's not just a date, he's going on a date with the daddy of his baby, his boss, everything can be a disaster. They did talk about the baby and Kyungsoo was surprised how mature the taller was. They decided that if things doesn't work between them the baby will have Chanyeol's name because the taller wants to be a part of his life. But secretly they both want for them to fall for each othed not knowing that they already did. Spending time being Chanyeol's spersonal slave made Kyungsoo fall for the taller. It gave him a chance to know him better and he likes everything about Chanyeol. He wants a real family with him.

,,Where is my baby Soo?!" Kyungsoo froze in place, what was his mother doing there?! 

,,Omma?" The woman dropped her bag on the floor taking him into a tight hug.

,,Oh my baby, I've missed you so much." Kyungsoo was just too shoked to see her there, he told her last night over the phone that he's expecting, it was the hardest thing to tell her, he was sure that she would be disappointed of him but the woman was so excited that she came over.

,,Hi Ms.Do." The couple said together in a cute tone.

,,Omo my boys!" The woman hugged them next with a huge smile over her face. 

,,Let me look at you sweetie, omo what's with the black bags under your eyes?" 

,,Morning, evening and night sickness, why are they calling it morning sickess if you have it all day?" Kyungsoo pouted hating that part of his pregnancy.

,,Oh my poor boy, don't worry it will pass soon enough, now let's do something about your face." Kyungsoo pouted again when he saw his mother and Baekhyun look at him like he was a piece of meat. He hates wearing make up, it wasn't his thing but it seems that it made Chanyeol lose his words when he reached the restaurant. The taller keep on gazing at him.

,,You look really beautiful." Kyungsoo's cheeks heat up hearing Chanyeol. He was glad that the restaurant was looking so cozy, it made him loose up around his boss. 

,,You look good yourself." He likes Chanyeol in his pretty suits but he loves Chanyeol in his casual clothes.

,,Should we order now?" Kyungsoo nodded and even if he was super nervous he have fun with Chanyeol, the taller was really amusing, the food was good as well, he loves everything about their date.

,,Can I kiss you?" Kyungsoo gazed at Chanyeol feeling his cheeks heat up. He slowly nodded because he wanted the taller to kiss him, he doesn't remember anything from that night and he hates it. Chanyeol lean closer and he did the same, his eyes close when the taller pressed his lips over his. Chanyeol always had a sweet spot for Kyungsoo's heart shapped lips. Kyungsoo pouted when Chanyeol pulled back, he really wanted more. 

,,C-can we leave?" He mumbled playing with his fingers.

,,Yes we can." The taller hold his hand leaving back at Chanyeol's place. 

Kyungsoo was really nervous to go back to Chanyeol's place, he keep on playing with his fingers, he would die to smoke a cigarette now.

,,C-Chanyeol s-stop the car!" The taller looked confused at the pregnant.

,,Now!" Chanyeol pulled on the side just in time for Kyungsoo to throw up.

,,I hate throwing up!" Kyungsoo said feeling sick to his stomach.

,,I'm sorry Soo." 

,,Why are you sorry for?" Kyungsoo chuckled gazing at the taller.

,,Well because my you got pregnant, because our baby makes you vomite all the time." Kyungsoo laugh. Why was Chanyeol so cute? 

 

The romantic night he was expecting turned into them lazily sit on the sofa watching a movie with him snuggling to Chanyeol's chest. Kyungsoo doesn't remember when he doze off but he woke up the next morning in Chanyeol's bed, the same bed where all started. He giggled rolling on the big bed.

,,I see someone's happy this morning." Chanyeol's deep and amused voice made Kyungsoo blush.

,,Good morning." He said sitting on his .

,,Morning babe, did you have a good sleep?" Chanyeol came closer placing a kiss over his forehead.

,,You carried me? I'm not heavy?" 

,,Nope now will you eat breakfast with me?" Kyungsoo nodded feeling so hungry.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was everything that he ever wanted, he ever dreamed of, he was madly in love with him but he never told Chanyeol that, but that day he dropped by the taller's place, it was snowing like in fairy tales, he smiled seeing the beautiful Christmas tree that was in Chanyeol's livingroom.

,,Hey there beautiful, just in time for dinner." Chanyeol walked out the kitchen finding the pregnant before the Christmas tree.

Kyungsoo turned beautifully smiling at the taller. His bump was getting visible under his red blouse and it made them both realize that it's real.

,,I love you Chanyeol." The taller smile, not smile but huge smile like his face would break any time soon from the huge smile.

,,I love you too Do Kyungsoo, you have no idea how much I love you." Chanyeol cupped Kyungsoo's cheeks placing a kiss over his lips.

,,Move in with me Soo." Kyungsoo was scared of that.

,,A-are you sure?" Chanyeol nodded fast, of course he wants the pregnant to move in with him. 

,,Think about it okay? Do what makes you happy." Kyungsoo nodded when he felt it.

,,C-Chan our boy moved!" Kyungsoo hold Chanyeol's hand placing it oved his baby bump but nothing.

Chanyeol sat on his knees placing a kiss over Kyungsoo's baby bump.

,,Can you move again? Please move again for daddy?" Kyungsoo chuckled seeing Chanyeol act so adorable. Maybe he should stop being scared and move in with Chanyeol. Maybe that's why the baby moved, to tell him that it's okay.

,,I'll move in Chanyeol, I love you and I want to be with you." 

,,Yes!" Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo tight spinning them around.

 

 

 

 

It was the Christmas party at the company, every year they have a party and Kyungsoo was there laughing with Baekhyun and Jongin, his bump was so small and adorable that Baekhyun was just in love with, he was so hyper to finally met the baby boy. The news that Kyungsoo was pregnant with Chanyeol's baby spread around the company, Kyungsoo could see the jealousy over their faces but he doesn't care, he just ignores the bad words, like he was a that slept with Chanyeol only for his money and so on. That's why he still works to show them that he doesn't need any special treatment. 

,,I'm so glad to be a part of this Christmas party, thank you all for your hard work and I want someone very important to come here next to me, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with big eyes, he was ready to run away but Baekhyun pushed him. He glared at his best friend but Baekhyun and Jongin showed him two thumbs up.

,,I have a question for you." Kyungsoo took a step back when Chanyeol sat down on one knee.

,,What are you doing?!" Chanyeol hold his hand pulling out from his pants pocket a small red velvet box. He was nervous as well, really nervous actually but he loves Kyungsoo, he was sure about that, he just hopes that Kyungsoo loves him the same way.

,,Will you marry me Do Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo covered his mouth tears rolled down cheeks.

,,Will you?" Kyungsoo nodded fast, he can't talk anymore, he was just happy. He never thought of getting married, he really liked his single life, but now he loves Chanyeol and the hyper baby boy that was slowly growing inside him. He was sure that Chanyeol was his half, his better half, that's why he said yes.

 

 

 

 

,,I'm home." Chanyeol's deep voice echoed around the house.

,,I'm in here." Chanyeol followed Kyungsoo's voice finding the pregnant in the boys room sitting down in the floor with his legs crossed under him busy making his bag, Kyungsoo wad ready to pop anytime. The shorter's belly was huge, he gained a lot of weight in the last month since Chanyeol made him stop working and he does nothing just eat all day. His cheeks were so puffy but that made him so adorable.

Around him were so many new baby clothes that made Chanyeol laugh.

,,Baekhyun and Jongin dropped by?" 

,,Nope my mother." Kyungsoo laugh along Chanyeol. His mother was crazy over the baby boy, she was so excited that she bought so many clothes and toys, not to mention how many clothes Baekhyun brought him.

,,Our boy has so many clothes until he turns five." Chanyeol sat next to Kyungsoo kissing his cheek.

,,How was work Chan?" Kyungsoo rested his head on Chanyeol's chest as his hands were moving up and down his baby bump.

,,Tiring but what are you doing here Soo?"

,,Making sure I didn't forget anything. But let's eat dinner now." Chanyeol sat up first helping Kyungsoo as well. Dinner was quiet, both enjoing each others company. 

,,I'll go take a shower Soo." Kyungsoo nodded busy changing his clothes with his sleeping clothes. He crawled on the bed waiting for Chanyeol to come to bed sitting on his right side with the pillow between his legs.

 

Chanyeol chuckled finding the pregnant sleeping when he was done with his shower. He took his pants on crawling next to the shorter placing a small kiss over his baby bump.

,,I'm so excited to met you angel." Chanyeol warm smiled falling asleep in a second.

 

 

 

 

,,C-Chanyeol." Kyungsoo's voice made Chanyeol groan.

,,P-please wake up Chanyeol." He finally opened his eyes finding the pregnant covered in sweat, he notice the time, 4 am,why did Kyungsoo woke at 4 am?

,,What's wrong babe?" Chanyeol asked rubbing his tired eyes.

,,My water broke half an hour ago, we need to go to the hospital." 

,,What?! Why didn't you wake me faster?!" Chanyeol jumped off the bed going to take some jeans and a hoodie over his body.

,,I wanted to be sure, oh it hurts." The pregnant curled like a ball from the pain.

,,I w-woke up around 2 am in pain, I thought the pain will go away so I went down stairs to let you sleep but the pain didn't leave and then my water broke and yeah let's go because I'm in so much pain right now." Chanyeol helped Kyungsoo walk to the car, he was freaking out more than the shorter. 

,,Chan the bag!" Chanyeol run back inside the house coming back in less than a minute driving to the hospital.

 Kyungsoo was calm breathing in and out, he doesn't want to freak out but with every contraction tears rolled down his cheeks, it was really painful.

Once walking in the hospital Kyungsoo was rushed in the delivery room, it didn't took him long until the baby was there. Chanyeol never knew what real happiness was until the saw the little baby sleeping on Kyungsoo's chest, the shorter was tired but happy to finally met their baby boy.

,,He looks just like you Chan." Chanyeol was lost of words, he was just smiling.

,,He's beautiful Soo, thank you for this beautiful miracle." Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo's lips and the boys forehead.

,,I want to name him Sehun, what do you say Chan?" 

,,I love the name welcome into our family Park Sehun." 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo both thought how one mistake made them a family, a beautiful family.

 

 

It's done!!!!!!!!! I really u like it sweetie, sorry for the long wait! Happy bday again and be happy!^.^♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡