march (ii)

every second with you

 

It takes Chorong two hours to get to Busan.

 

She sits by the window seat and looks out at the passing scenery. The girl wonders if she’s made the right choice. Her phone buzzes with a message from the company in Daegu. There is a statement of understanding and regret, coming in terms that her internship contract will be cancelled.

 

By all means, this is an absolutely terrible move. At the back of her head, Chorong can hear someone yelling at her that she’s missed the perfect opportunity. But for some reason, she doesn’t care about internships or graduation. Whatever. She can leave that aside first.

 

The only thing that matters right now is Eunji.

 

Call it selfish but she can’t help it. The more she thinks and sees her roommate roaming around her head, it’s driving her crazy. Flashes from the argument at the party, flashes of the happier times they had together, flashes of every second she spent with Eunji. She misses it. To actually talk to her. Laugh with her. Smile with her. And to share the smallest occurrences in her life. She misses all of that.

 

For a moment, she wonders if Eunji still watches her Instagram Stories and decides to take a chance. She films a short five second video of the window and tags the location with Busan. The girl uploads it without any other context and hopes that she will see it. When she refreshes it a minute later, Hayoung and Bomi have seen it. And then, she gets a call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Where the are you going? Unnie, did you take the wrong train? Why are you going to Busan? You’re supposed to be at Daegu. Are you okay? Wait…”

 

Hayoung stops panicking as she starts to piece it together. Then, Namjoo comes over to whisper something into her ear which Chorong can clearly hear. It makes her chuckle when she hears the ‘ooh…” from her sister upon that state of realisation.  

 

“Hayoung?”

 

“Unnie. Are you actually…okay with this?”

 

Chorong nods with a hum. “I know what I’m doing. I’m sorry I took too long to realise.”

 

“You know what?”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re the best.”

 

Chorong smiles as she hears her little sister cheering on from the phone. She also vaguely hears Namjoo cheering and laughing away. This makes her realise that this is the right decision. No more doubts. No more running away. She cannot be scared anymore.

 

“Thank you. I’ll bring her back. I promise.”

 

“You’d better.” Hayoung warns playfully in her tone. “Be careful in Busan okay? If anything happens, call me.”

 

“I will.”

 

When Chorong ends the call with her sister, she receives a text message from Bomi. It’s not a long paragraph but just a simple, “Go get her.” Even though it isn’t much, but this gives her encouragement. Confidence that she is doing the right thing. In times like these, her housemates are truly the best.

 

The girl switches back to her Instagram Story post. More people have seen it but not Eunji. That’s fine. It’s not like she was expecting her to, anyway. Besides, she has other things to worry about like finding Eunji in Busan. Where can she start? There’s no way she can just call up Eunji and casually say, “hey I’m on a train to your hometown can we meet and talk?”. She has to do this from scratch without any shortcuts.

 

Then, Chorong remembers.

 

Three years ago, at one of the parties, Eunji introduced her to one of her Busan friends. Music major, Kang Seungyoon who came over to Seoul briefly for a performance. He’s a cool dude, nothing too sketchy like her other friends.

 

Now, she isn’t close with him but Seungyoon is probably her best bet. She doesn’t have his contact number but she does have his name card…somewhere.

 

Chorong opens her wallet and searches through her cards. Usually, they are neatly aligned in their slots but these days, it’s a mess. She takes out all the useless receipts and wonders why it’s there. She drops out all the heavy coins and money notes. There it is. A little crumbled up but still readable. Kang Seungyoon’s band namecard.

 

It has his number and email-address too. As long as he didn’t change it during those three years, Chorong should be fine. She dials the number and the line rings for a long minute. It picks up.

 

“Hello? Is this Kang Seungyoon?”

 

Back in Seoul, the four housemates are gathered at the living room and rejoicing over the fact that the depressed gays are finally getting back together—or so that’s what they hope to be. A small private party among them is thrown with ordering of pizzas, beer cans ready at the table and a movie marathon ready for the night.

 

Bomi and Naeun take advantage of the couch and practically use it like their bed, cuddling together. Hayoung lounges by the beanie with Namjoo resting on her lap. It’s a sweet scene of two couples who already have their happy endings. One more and it’ll be perfect.

 

“Wait.” Hayoung pauses as she turns to Bomi. The thought hits her in realisation as she asks, “What about your internship?”

 

“Uh…” Bomi awkwardly moves her eye contact away from the girl and scratches her cheek. “About that…”

 

“She’s waiting.” Naeun cuts in. “Emails are already sent so we just have to pray. She’ll be fine, don’t worry.” Bomi gives her a slight smirk, a little proud that her girlfriend is helping her out.

 

“I see.” Hayoung relaxes back to the beanie. “Well, it’s fine. Not like it’s a race to see who gets an internship offer first. You still have time until your graduation in August. I have three more years.”

 

Hayoung teases with a wink. Bomi throws a pillow at her. Naeun laughs while Namjoo taunts the two by starting a pillow fight. Bomi quickly raises the white flag and says that it was an “accident”. Namjoo quickly forgives her after Hayoung cutely asks her to pay attention to the movie. Their laughter echoes through the living room.

 

The door bell rings.

 

Namjoo pauses the movie. Hayoung looks at Bomi. Naeun gets up instead and says she’ll get it. The three look on curiously and wonder who could be visiting at this hour. The door opens and the person standing there isn’t anyone that they expect. Naeun gasps and Bomi instinctively comes over. Namjoo and Hayoung stay behind as they exchange worried glances.

 

“…Mom?”

 

 

xxx

 

 

 

This is not the place Chorong expects to find herself in.

 

She was anticipating a random motel room or a suspicious building because Eunji tends to have sketchy connections all over Busan. Not that they are dangerous, just questionable. Her roommate knows people who were former drug addicts, alcoholics and even those who went to jail before.

 

But here? At this big hospital? It’s making her worried, anxious and a lot of overthinking. Chorong isn’t sure if she can trust the information Seungyoon gave her. The man didn’t tell much with the excuse that he was in a rush. Chorong has no choice but to trust his words, hoping its not some playful lie.

 

She takes a deep breath and steps inside. Shyly approaching the counter, Chorong asks the nurse for Eunji. Her name is searched up into the system but there is no record. That’s weird.

 

What if she’s visiting someone? Her brain starts to think and then, an idea pops in. Eunji’s uncle. It would make sense if that’s the reason she came to Busan. Even though Eunji bears this hatred for him, the man is all she has left as family. Chorong remembers his name.

 

“How about Sung Dong-Il?”

 

The nurse types and presses enter. Bingo. There is indeed, a patient named Sung Dong-Ill in the system. This brings a relief to Chorong as she is given the ward name whilst lying to the nurse that she’s a distant relative. The girl bows in thanks and heads into the elevator.

 

As she arrives at the sixth floor, she tries hard not to make her luggage screech along the hallway. It’s not like she has the time to book a hotel or anything. She came straight here from the train station. Honestly, she is a bit hungry and tired. But it’s fine.

 

What’s more important is Eunji. All in her head, just Eunji, Eunji, Eunji.

 

Chorong stops in front of room, D-14 and carefully peeks into the small transparent window. She sees Eunji’s uncle resting in his bed. He is in pretty bad shape, looks like he broke a couple bones. There are also other patients sharing the ward. But she doesn’t see her roommate around.

 

Great. Absolutely ing great. What is she going to do now?

 

“…Chorong?”

 

The girl jumps and almost squeaks an incoherent noise. She covers and nervously turns around. Their eyes meet. At long last, she’s right here. The person she’s been searching for. The person she came for. The person who is the reason why she ditched her internship in Daegu.

 

Jung Eunji.

 

“…What are you doing here?”

 

Eunji says slowly as she raises her eyebrow suspiciously. She stands a proper distance from her, obvious body language that the girl is being wary and defensive.

 

“Yeah…uh…hi.”

 

Chorong stumbles around her words because the whole speech she’s planned in her head clearly isn’t coming out the way she wanted. She opens again but stops. She sighs frustratingly and glances at Eunji who is being patient.

 

Even after everything, she’s still the same. Eunji waits for her. No matter how long it takes. She’ll stay there until Chorong speaks.

 

“You disappeared. So, I looked for you.”

 

…Is what Chorong says after much struggle. Her heart beats nervously as Eunji has her gaze on her. Eyes peeling her skin down.

 

“And you found me.”

 

Eunji says coldly. “Why?” She asks, wanting to hang onto the tiny bit of hope left inside her chest. “You shouldn’t be here. You’re supposed to be in Daegu.”

 

“I am. But I decided not to go. And I asked to cancel the contract.”

 

“…What?”

 

Chorong closes her eyes and straightens her posture. She inhales and exhales slowly, opening her eyes again to find courage and look directly at Eunji this time. She isn’t sure when was the last time she’s seen Eunji this close. To be able to fit her face in that frame. See all the smaller details.

 

“Because I want to make it right. I want to apologise. I want to—”

 

Chorong clenches her fist and shakes her head. This is not what she wants to say. The girl takes a small step forward.

 

“I’m showing up. I’m—you…you said you don’t want to be burden to me. But you’re not. You want someone who is there, and I am here. If you still…want me around that is…” She lowers her voice. “Even if you won’t, I’ll stay and be your friend. I don’t want to leave you behind and I don’t want you to leave me. Because I want to spend every second with you.”

 

Chorong smiles softly at her.

 

“I love you Eunji.”

 

She doesn’t move and keeps her gaze on Eunji, seeing a change in expression. There is something that glints in her roommate’s eyes. Not tears. But hope. Light. Encouragement and faint.

 

“The reason why I came to Busan isn’t because I ran away thinking I was a burden to you. It was never like that.” Eunji says. Chorong stiffens at that.

 

“I got a call that my uncle was injured. You know he’s a policeman, right? He fought bravely, fighting off some harassing some high school girls.” She crosses her arms. “Turns out…that was your abusive ex. Changsub.”

 

Chorong widens her eyes at that.

 

“He’s in jail now. Don’t worry. And honestly, to see the bastard who tried to kill me behind those bars does makes me feel better.”

 

Eunji sighs. She pauses for a moment and glances at Chorong patiently waiting for her to continue. Her lips hesitate for a bit but they manage to bring out the words in her heart.

 

“I was thinking of talking to you again.” She confesses.

 

“About everything. I know that you’re trying. And I want to open my heart again. To be truth, I was scared that you’d run away again and I’d have to keep chasing you. But here you are, showing up in the most unexpected place ever, in my hometown, here in Busan. In the end…” Eunji looks at her. “You just keep coming back to me.”

 

“I couldn’t just—leave to Daegu like that. I know this sounds crazy. Even I think it’s crazy, how I literally threw away my internship opportunity like that. But I can’t let myself see you go.”

 

This time, Eunji smiles at Chorong.

 

“I got an internship placement at Samsung in Seoul.” Eunji announces. She smiles a little wider when she sees the surprise on Chorong’s face.

 

“You’re the first person to know because you’re the only person I want to tell. When I first got the offer, I thought of you first. But I hesitated because I was afraid.” Eunji gently grabs onto Chorong’s hand.

 

“But I want to be brave again. To keep telling you so many things about myself. The present. The future. All of it. That’s why…” She circles her thumbs around this familiar warmth she’s missed.

 

“If we’re going to do this, I want you to know that I’m not perfect. Sometimes, I fall and slack behind. I get angry and emotional. I push and pull. But I’m trying my best.” Eunji exhales slowly. “If we are going to become a thing, I want this to last a lifetime. All the way.”

 

Chorong’s eyes water as she hears Eunji’s words. She doesn’t notice the anger in her tone anymore. Instead, it’s gentle, soft and accommodating. The girl quirks into a tiny mesmerizing smile of both relief, happiness and joy.

 

“All the way.”

 

She says as she leaves her hands from the luggage railing, easily loops it around Eunji’s neck, tugs a little closer—and kisses her. Eunji melts in without hesitation. Their lips reunite and the cozy warmth is returned in each other’s arms.

 

They pull back after some time and smile again. Their noses touch and snuzzle cutely. It’s a feeling that makes both of them grin. For the first time in a long time, they are happy. No longer depressed. No longer upset nor lonely.

 

“You know…I came here without any plan. I don’t have a hotel booked or anything. Maybe I could…stay over at your place?”  Chorong says shyly. Eunji smiles and whispers,

 

“Netflix and chill at my place then.”

 

Chorong hums at that thought and giggles. “Sure.”

 

Eunji leans in to kiss her again.

 

“God, I really ing missed you.” She says as she pulls back. “I missed you so damn much.” Eunji mumbles and buries her head into Chorong’s shoulder, sniffing the familiar lavender shampoo.

 

“Me too.” Chorong hugs her tightly and makes sure that she doesn’t leave her grasp. She won’t run away either. Never again. She’s going to stay here with Eunji, all day, all night, until the end.

 

This is her promise. Her oath that she swears forever.

 

 

xxx

 

 

Naeun sits there at the table, tears rolling down her cheeks as she hears what her mother has come to say. Bomi is beside the girl, holding hands underneath the table and giving a worried glance. Namjoo and Hayoung awkwardly sit at the living area, knowing that this isn’t their business to meddle in but still listen into the conversation.

 

Weeks after the whole drama at the Son mansion, things have been rather down. The loss of not one, but two family members were big. This was because Seungwan and Naeun were the top elite children with the best scores. From a business perspective, they would be such an important asset in the future. If anything, they could even take over with more experience and knowledge.

 

A council meeting was held discussing this issue. Arguments happened. Some shareholders called quits. The Son company is slowly in shambles as a result. But no one was blaming Seungwan or Naeun for leaving. It was the two irresponsible fathers who made such a reckless decision. They were forced to step down from their positions.

 

It was a shock. In such turn of events, the eldest male cousin, Son Dongwoon is in charge and he has requested an order to bring back the ladies into the family. With a brand-new contract, set of rules, regulations and benefits.

 

This was all too much to handle. Too much information to take in.

 

All Naeun wanted was a simple life. Nothing fancy or luxurious. She’s so sick and tired of all this. The girl dreams of settling down with Bomi in a small apartment block, going about their everyday life without having to worry about the press, the public or society. This was what she wanted.

 

No more ties. No more duties.

 

“Your father doesn’t want to talk to you. But I do. Unlike him, I am different. And I know what is best for you.”

 

Naeun’s mother says, almost begging her to return home. Her voice cracks as she looks at her only daughter.

 

“I miss you. Please come back to the family.”

 

Naeun doesn’t say anything and just stares blankly at the table. Bomi notices and says, “I’m sorry ma’am but I think she needs time to think. This is all a bit too sudden and-“

 

“It’s okay.” Naeun cuts in and gently lets go of Bomi’s hand. She exhales slowly and finds courage to look directly at her mother’s eyes.

 

“I’ll come back.”

 

Bomi widens her eyes. Her mother gasps as if she wasn’t expecting her to say yes. Namjoo and Hayoung exchange glances.

 

“But on my own terms and conditions.” She says in a strict tone.

 

This new image surprises her mother who only knew her daughter as someone who is quiet, obedient and gentle. Sending her into the city, letting her mingle with the folk has definitely changed her.

 

But perhaps, it was for the better because she realises that Naeun is more confident, more outspoken and transparent with her feelings. Her mother gives her a gentle smile as she clasps her hands together.

 

“Very well. I will inform Dongwoon on your answer.” She turns to Bomi. “This is…the girlfriend you spoke about at the meeting?”

 

“Yes.” Naeun replies. “And I love her very much mother.” She says and holds her hand. “I know you might not understand this. But she means the whole world to me.”

 

“I see…” The lady says while not giving much comment. She isn’t sure how to cope with all this but she wants to try and respect it. Even though she does not share the same views.

 

Naeun’s mother leaves briefly after and the daughter stays behind to watch the vehicle drift off.

 

“Are you okay?” Bomi asks worriedly. Naeun sighs.

 

“I wasn’t expecting to see her. But I am happy she did come.”

 

 She gives a small smile to her girlfriend.

 

“My mother was the one who supported my idea of studying in a public university and opposed my dad about studying overseas. I just didn’t think, she’ll still be shielding me even in a situation like this.”

 

“Your mom is pretty cool.” Bomi chuckles. “So, you’re going back?”

 

“I guess. But this time, I want to make sure that you’re coming too.”

 

“M-Me? To such a high-class, wealthy family? Ha, no way…”

 

Naeun kisses Bomi’s cheek. “It’ll be fun. You get to see the world I used to live in. And wouldn’t be great to get a taste of what the rich people experience on an ordinary basis?”

 

Bomi hums in thought. “I guess that would be nice…could show-off to people on Instagram too. Oh, and we could in a nice, fancy bedroom!”

 

Naeun laughs at that and nudges her elbow. “Don’t.”

 

“Just joking.” Bomi winks.

 

 

 

xxx

 

 

It’s a little through midnight where everyone goes to bed. Hayoung stays in bed and whispers to Namjoo, wondering if she’s awake. And of course, she is.

 

Now, there has been many occasions where the two roommates—now girlfriends, have spent hours talking through the night. But today is a little different.

 

This has been on Hayoung’s mind for awhile. After observing the storms and turmoil of the other housemates, she worries about theirs. She saw how much Chorong, Eunji, Bomi and Naeun suffered with their own problems. One of them keeps running away. The other has family issues.

 

Then, what about them?

 

Surely along the way, she and Namjoo will fight over something. Will it end up in flames, have them in tears and suddenly act like they don’t exist? It worries her. The fact how college really isn’t about partying, drinking or getting that degree. There’s something a lot deeper. Something about love.

 

Love.

 

“People all tell me that I’m just experiencing a honeymoon phase. Months or years later, we’ll just get sick of each other. And I’m scared of that happening.” Hayoung confesses as she shifts around in bed, turning to look at Namjoo on the other end.

 

“I get what you mean. I had a boyfriend once. It was good at first and then, I just didn’t seem to feel it anymore. This spark I had was gone. Like it was such a drag to keep seeing him everyday. Eventually, it felt like I was loving him for the sake of loving.”

 

“Is that going to happen to us?”

 

Namjoo shakes her head.

 

“I know somewhere along the line, we probably might argue about something. It could turn big. But I am just confident that we’ll get over that just fine. Relationships aren’t always perfect. Sometimes you fight. Sometimes you get upset. Sometimes you just don’t want to see that person for awhile. And suddenly, it’ll all be fine again. It will just work out.”

 

“Wow, words of wisdom from someone only a year older than me.”

 

“Thank you.” Namjoo responds sarcastically. “When it’s time for me to graduate, you’re going to have to spend one year alone. All by yourself. And I feel like that’s where our challenge starts.”

 

“Long distance huh?” Hayoung sighs.

 

“Yup. But by then, we’ll be reaching like what-“ Namjoo counts her fingers. “Three years from now? That is still far away.”

 

“Do you want to fight earlier?”

 

“What?” Namjoo laughs. “Do you want me to fight?”

 

Hayoung shrugs. “I don’t know. I think you’d win anyway.” She smiles. “You still top me.”

 

This makes Namjoo laughing hard as she crawls over to her girlfriend’s bed. “Yes, I do.” She sits on Hayoung and smirks. She leans in with a whisper “And you’re making me think,” while grabbing onto the hem of Hayoung’s shirt.

 

“Oh…” The girl looks down and giggles. Her heart getting a little excited with where their deep conversation is going.

 

“I would like to know what you’re thinking.” She hums and grabs onto Namjoo’s arm. She pulls her a little closer and for a moment, they gaze into each other’s eyes. In such close proximity—they kiss.

 

 

xxx

 

 

Chorong wakes up to the sounds of birds chirping outside the window. She groans and stretches her body around. Then, her land lands on something familiar. Something warm. She wriggles her fingers around and its soft. And then, she hears someone chuckling.

 

“ert.”

 

Eunji says as she beams at her roommate, completely unaware that she’s been groping her s.

 

“S-Sorry! I didn’t know!” Chorong flinches as she lifts her hand up. Eunji catches it and shakes her head.

 

“No. Don’t apologise.” Eunji hums and moves closer.

 

She kisses Chorong’s palm and places it close to her cheek. The girl inhales slowly and closes her eyes, simply embracing the moment right now with Chorong. To be able to wake up in this spacious queen size bed with Chorong beside her, and to not wear anything underneath the blankets, if only days like this could last forever. But alas, the two are returning to Seoul today.

 

Back to reality.

 

It has only been three days. But those three days were enough to mend the cracks. There was plenty of time to talk. The couple spent these precious times lost by going around Busan, eating at restaurants, talking walks at the park, visiting the beach and private, intimate moments back at the hotel.

 

Sometimes, they snuggle warmly. Laugh at silly jokes. Or kiss silently for a very long time. They spend every second together, from now and forever.

 

“What do you want to eat for breakfast before we leave to the train station?” Eunji asks as she presses kisses along Chorong’s neck.

 

“I think a simple one would be good.” She moans softly under her touch. “…Eunji?” Chorong asks as her roommate suddenly stops. The girl just stays still, embracing her tightly, head resting on her shoulder.

 

“Don’t leave okay?” Eunji murmurs. “I know this sounds clingy. But I still have nightmares. Flashes of that night. I get anxious when you disappear.” She tightens the grip. “I don’t think I can handle another wave like this anymore.”

 

Chorong brushes her finger across Eunji’s hair and kisses her gently. “I will never leave you. I promised you Eunji. I will stay. Right here. Every second with you.”

 

On the ride back to Seoul, the future is set. The plans have been written. With Eunji beginning her internship with Samsung, Chorong has her own backup plan. She may have cancelled the Daegu contract but there was always the second choice. The girl is lucky. Korean Airlines has accepted her application and she is to start work immediately.

 

“Do you think they are going to clown us?” Chorong asks as they stand at the foyer to the house.

 

Eunji laughs and holds her hand. “I bet they will.” She presses the doorbell and looks at Chorong. “You ready?”

 

“Totally.” Chorong nods as someone opens the door.

 

Hayoung stands there stunned. But there is an amused smile all over her face. “Wow.” She says and exchanges glances between Chorong and Eunji. “So…are you guys like, together? Officially?” She asks and crosses her arms with a smirk. “My emotional senses are telling me none of you are angry at each other anymore.”

 

“Are they back?!” Namjoo runs over and literally bumps into her girlfriend. Hayoung falls down with a groan but she ignores her. “Oh my god.” She gasps. “This is a ing dream! The depressed gays aren’t depressed anymore!” She yells and jumps excitedly.

 

“Okay! Let’s start a party!” Bomi comes in with a cheer, with Naeun’s arm wrapped around hers. “Sounds like a great idea.” Naeun agrees with a nod.

 

Hayoung starts bickering with Namjoo about the bump. Bomi gets excited and starts discussing with Naeun on who to invite. Chorong sighs at the thought of another party. Eunji watches all of this unfold and laughs. She grins widely and says,

 

“Man, it’s really good to be back home.”

 

At the beginning of September last year, Hayoung moved into the house. She made friends, learnt the struggles of college and more importantly, got a taste of blossoming love. From afar, she observed her housemates coping with their own problems. There was laughter, happiness but also drama and sadness in between.

 

By the end of March this year, Hayoung has learnt that college life is so much more than just partying, drinking and getting that degree. There is friendship, love and valuable life lessons down the road.

 

“I love you guys.” Hayoung blurts randomly as everyone gathers around the living room, watching another movie. Her housemates look at her and laugh.

 

“How cute.” Eunji comments and goes over to ruffle her hair.

 

“Appreciate the love but do know that I love Naeun more.” Bomi jokes with a wink.

 

“Don’t worry, she’s kidding.” Naeun assures.

 

“My sister is getting emotional huh?” Chorong sighs with a smile.

 

“Aww, I love you too, Hayoung.” Namjoo coos and kisses her cheek.

 

The girl smiles and suggest to take a group photo. Everyone agrees. Simply because, there was this sudden realisation that they’ve never taken one before. It was either they were so busy or the thought just never came through.

 

“Okay, I’m pressing it now. Timer lasts for three seconds so get ready!” Hayoung says as she taps onto the button and runs over.

 

Three.

 

The girl squeezes herself in the middle of the couch. Namjoo is on her right and has her head resting on her shoulder.

 

Two.

 

Naeun is on her left with Bomi clinging tightly.

 

One.

 

Eunji is seated on the beanie with Chorong sitting on her lap.

 

Click!

 

The new semester starts with a group picture. In time, this picture will become a memory down the road. Even when the house is no longer occupied. Even when everyone goes their separate ways to become adults. They will be together by heart.

 

Every second with you.

 

 

 

~fin

 

 


a/n: and that wraps up "every second with you!" although theres the epilogue coming up, but this is the proper ending of the story :) it's been quite the rollercoaster ride of emotions, each couples had their own fair share of struggles and it was really fun to write these out. It's a happy ending and I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I wrote this! As it's my first time trying the college au, in a way I was able to relate with some of the situations (as I am a college student myself) so it's been a bit easier to bring out these scenarios. See you in the epilogue!

 

Thank you for coming along this adventure with me. Let's see each other soon in another story soon? :) ~ pinkpanda419 (12/01/2020)

 

P.S i realised that I've never revealed the majors the girls are studying lmao. so here they are. chorong, bomi, eunji (international business) naeun (economics), namjoo (fashion design), hayoung (computer science).