Chapter Seven

Too Easy
Please log in to read the full chapter
It would mean a lot to me if you guys could read the author note at the end of the chapter and give your feedback :)   Enjoy reading!

 

 

The feeling of a soft caress on her cheek woke Seri up from her sleep. It was Saturday, which means there were no classes today. So she could sleep in for however long she wanted, and she was planning to do just that. She had not been able to sleep well in the past few days and this was the best sleep she had gotten that she just did not want to wake up from it.

 

She was about to get back to her sleep when she heard someone calling her name softly, "Seri-yah, wake up." She frowned at the familiar voice. Who is that? She could not think of anyone that has such a masculine voice aside from her father, who was definitely not the one calling her name since she was not in her hometown. Slowly, she opened her eyes and squinted to see a man sitting on her bed, hand hovering over her face.

 

She widened her eyes out of shock but closed them again to remember what exactly happened the night before to have a lecturer from her university on her bed.

 

Werewolves.

Mate.

Witch.

 

Oh.

 

Slowly, she opened her eyes again to look at him with half lidded eyes, still sleepy, "Mr. Kim?" she called the man softly.

 

Jongin frowned at what she was calling him with before a pout appeared on his face. He was about to complain but stopped when he saw her open . 

 

"Are you a werewolf?"

 

His froze at her question before his face broke into a smile, he then let out an amused chuckle. "Yes, I am."

 

"Oh." was all she was able to say before she closed her eyes back and buried herself more into her blanket. Then she felt him  her messy hair, "Yeah. So stop calling me Mr. Kim outside of the uni." He only received a quiet hum from her in return. 

 

When he heard nothing after except for a complete silence, he continued caressing her hair as he was trying to wake her up, "Wake up, Seri-yah. We are going out, remember?"

 

He sighed when there was no response from her and tried thinking of a way to wake her up. If it was one of his pack brothers he would have wrestled him already, but this was his mate in front of him. His small, pretty, cute, human mate.

 

His brain then thought of something, though he was not sure if it was going to work. But he decided to try it anyway. 

 

He poked his mate's waist with his pointer finger, making her move a little. Then, he did it again earning a whine from her while she was trying to move far away from him. He smiled while doing it again and again and again, not stopping, "Wake uuupp."

 

She swatted his hand away while whinning for him to stop. Jongin watched her in amusement before full on tickling her on both side of her waist with his fingers. Being a ticklish person that she was, she squirmed to try to get away from him as she broke into a fit of giggles, "Stop iiittt." she begged him, "Pleaseee." But that didn't stop him as he loved, loved, the sound of her giggles coming out of . He once thought that nothing sounds better than Kyungsoo's singing voice but he was completely wrong. The sound of his mate's laughter was the best thing that he had ever heard and he wanted to hear it for the rest of his life. Cheesy, he knew.

 

He didn't exactly know how it happened but a moment later, he found himself hovering over her, his legs trapped hers, making her unable to move freely. He continued tickling her until she was seemingly out of breath, "Are you gonna wake up now?" he asked, also out of breath. The close proximity with his mate made his head go haywire, his heart beat faster and his eyes flashed gold.

 

The girl under him who was panting heavily nodded her head repeatedly, unable to say anything. Her heart was doing somersault in her chest when he went closer to her face and kissed her forehead. "Get yourself ready. We are waiting downstairs."

 

She said nothing and just nodded her head with a flushed face.

 

-

 

She climbed down the stairs clad in a white shirt and a denim skirt, her hair was braided and laid across her left shoulder. Baekhyun who noticed her arrival first broke into a huge smile, "Hey! We matched!" he exclaimed happily. Though he should have expected what she would be wearing, given the fact that he went into her room with one of his Privé shirt while she was rummaging her bag for something to wear. She wanted to refuse at first but then he went on saying he went out to the store just to get the shirt of her size, so she had no choice but to wear it, appreciating his effort.

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Of course, you forced her to wear it." When he locked eyes with her, he smiled at her with twinkling eyes, "Hi, pretty." he greeted making the girl cough in embarrassment before returning his greeting with a small 'hi' of her own.

 

Baekhyun pretended that he didn't hear him and dragged Seri with him to the full body mirror near the front door. "Let's take some pictures!"

 

The others watched them taking cute couple photos together in jealousy. Looking at Baekhyun's sly face, they knew he was plotting something in his mind. He's probably going to act nonchalant and try to kiss her while she was busy posing for the photo. Sehun watched enough romcom dramas to know what he was going to do. So before Baekhyun could get on his secret agenda, Sehun grabbed her hand and led her to the front door, "Come on, I'm hungry." 

 

He took out his and her shoes from the shoe rack before kneeling down in front of her. Seri watched him with wide eyes,  "Wha-"

 

"Are you sure your foot is completely healed?" he asked, looking up at her. 

 

"Y-yes." she stuttered. The night before, she found out that Hyeri could heal with her magic too. But she was a young witch after all, and still learning, so her magic wasn't that powerful to heal her completely at a time. Instead, she had healed her every night since she sprained her ankle. Yesterday was the third time she did it and amazingly, it worked and she was 100% healed, well, Hyeri didn't really say that but she couldn't feel any pain when she was walking so she thought that she was.

 

Sehun nodded before tapping her foot. She lifted her foot, knowing what he wanted her to do, and slipped it inside her shoes. Then he tied her shoelace before going for her other foot. She would have refused of his action, but at this point, she was getting used to the wolves' sweet gestures and she knew he would insist on doing things for her even if she refused, just like everyone else in the house. "I'm going to be the brattiest person on earth if you guys keep doing things like this." she said jokingly though she could not hide how flustered she was at the moment.

 

They chuckled lowly at that albeit a bit embarrassed. Sehun stood up once he finished tying her other shoelace, face stoic. She was now the one looking up at him since he was tall, so tall, while he looked down at her. "Don't care. I'm gonna spoil you forever."

 

She could only gaped at him, having not expected the words coming out from his mouth with how cold he was looking at her. While the others pretended to gag but they all agreed with him.

 

-

 

"Where are we going today?" she asked before putting a dumpling in . They were having brunch at a famous dumpling restaurant in the city. She was expecting a simple dumpling shop near them when she said she was craving for some dumplings, but of course

Please log in to read the full chapter