Chapter Six

Too Easy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Seri gulped nervously seeing six (gorgeous) men around her in the living room. She shuffled in her seat to sit closer to her friend who sat right next to her. Hyeri, understanding what Seri was feeling, wrapped her arm around her friend to calm her nerves down. I mean, who wouldn't be creeped out by six pairs of hearty eyes staring at you?

 

"Yah!" 

 

The loud voice successfully brought the six wolves back to their sense, although she had to pat Seri's arm as an apology for startling her. "Can you stop staring and start, I don't know, talking?" 

 

They let out a cough to cover up their embarrassment and began talking simultaneously. 

 

"Uh, yeah."

 

"Sorry."

 

"Junmyeon hyung."

 

"Hyung, talk."

 

"Hyung, tell em."

 

"Hyung."

 

Junmyeon sighed before clearing his throat to collect himself. "Seri-ssi..." he started, making the girl turned her head to look at him. His heart skipped a beat seeing her pretty eyes looking back at his own. Focus!

 

"What do you know about werewolves?" he asked nervously, not having an idea of what her answers could be aside from they don't-

 

"-exist." Bingo.

 

"I mean, they are mythical creatures, so they don't... exist... right?" she continued, but trailed her last words, seeing the reactions of the men around her who seemed to be quite disappointed at her answer.

 

"Am I wrong?" she asked, unconscious of the small pout she had on her lips. The wolves shook their head aggressively.

 

"Of course not!"

 

"You are never wrong!"

 

"You're always right!"

 

"Who's 'wronging' you give me the name!"

 

"Everything coming out of your mouth is the truth."

 

"You are never wrong in your life, baby."

 

Hyeri palmed her face at their stupidity. I'm so done with these guys.

 

She turned her body to Seri and held both of her shoulders, "You are wrong, Seri-yah. They do exist." Hyeri told her seriously, leaving no room for her to think that it was a joke. "H-hyeri. What-" 

 

"It's true." Hyeri interrupted her. "These guys are werewolves." she said, looking at the men. 

 

Seri snapped her head at them, looking at them one by one, trying to find anything that could prove what her friend just told her. But they looked completely normal to her, 100% human. Is her friend playing with her? 

 

"She's right, Seri-ssi." It was Junmyeon's turn to speak. "We're werewolves and you are our mate."

 

-

 

"So, you are saying that you are werewolves and every werewolf will have a mate who they are destined to be together with for the rest of their lives and that a human mate and sharing a mate are not uncommon in a pack and that I am your mate and Hyeri is a witch that had been doing  the matchmaking to make us meet each other because she hates seeing me being sad and depressed?" she summarized all of the information in one breath, which gained a nod from all of them presented in the room.

 

"Why do you sound like you don't believe it." Chanyeol asked, looking dejected.

 

"It's because I don't believe it." she answered truthfully. All of these did not make sense to her at all. With no proof, it was hard for her to buy anything coming out from their mouths.

 

"Seri-yah, remember when you said you always feel empty and lonely?" Hyeri asked her and Seri nodded as an answer.

 

"Did you have those feeling when you were with Soyeon, Jimin, Nari or Juyeon?"

 

"Yes. I told you already, didn't I? Even if I was around so many people I still get those gloomy feelings." she said while her face was filled with confusion and questions as to why Hyeri asked her those questions suddenly. 

 

"What about when you were with one of them?" Hyeri asked pointing at the men in the living room, making her furrow her eyebrows to remember all of her encounters with them. 

 

Now that she thought about it, she realized that she did not get those depressing and gloomy feelings whenever she was with them, instead, she felt happy? Comfortable? Excited? She didn't exactly know, but she did know that the feelings were all positive.

 

"You didn't. Am I right?"

 

She nodded at that. "What... about it?"

 

Hyeri began to tell her about the effects of being away from a mate. Seri listened to her friend and the wolves intently, feeling a bit creeped out but mostly, amazed at the information given to her. All of the questions she had been asking herself was answered by them. Everything fitted it. Everything made sense. She began to understand what was happening to her these past few days. She almost, almost believe them but she still needed more evidence other than the abstract ones they were telling her.

 

"Remember when you said we have the same colour of contact lenses?" Chanyeol asked her which earned a nod from her. Then he continued, "Well, they are not contact lenses. Our eyes turned golden when we meet our mate for the first time or when we are overwhelmed with emotions. Or..." he stopped, she could see his cheek was red while he was looking away from her.

 

"Or...?"

 

"Or when we are ." Baekhyun answered for him instead. Seri, who had not expected the answer gasped and blush started to adorn her facein embarrassment. 

 

While she was trying to process the information she had gotten, out of a sudden, she felt like she was being lifted up from the couch by an invisible force, making her gasped in shock along with her mates who saw her elevate few inches from the coach she was sitting on.  Seconds later, she found herself on the lap of the wolf closest to her whic

Please log in to read the full chapter