Chapter Three

Too Easy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Silence filled the air as they looked into each other's eyes, a look of competitiveness on their faces, even the leader's who was supposed to be the rational one among the members.

 

"Guys, I know what you are thinking right now. As much as we want to meet her, please don't scare her and Chanyeol," 

 

Chanyeol perked at his name being called.

 

"Please, please, for the love of god, don't do anything stupid."

 

 

 

*******

 

 

"Don't you have work to do, hyung?"

 

 

The older ignored his question.

 

 

"Hyung."

 

 

After the nth call from the younger, he finally took his eyes away from the blank page. "Well, I feel like writing songs about college love so I come here. You know, to get inspiration and all." he said nonchalantly while twirling his (Jongin's) pen with his fingers, his (Jongin's) notebook (which he took randomly from the shelve in his office) was wide open on the table in front of him.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes, knowing damn well why he was here in the university. "You're not gonna find her, hyung. I don't even know what course she's taking." He said while arranging his papers and files.

 

He scoffed, "Are you underestimating me, you brat?"

 

"Whatever. Get out, hyung. I'm gonna lock the door."

 

 

*******

 

 

Once Jongin left for his class, Chanyeol stood in front of his office for a few minutes, contemplating on where he should start. The university was huge, so it would not be an easy task to search for his mate. Even his scent tracking nose would be useless if she was too far.

 

 

Once he had made his decision, he began walking, with a burning hope to find his destined mate.

 

-

Damn, this place is big.

 

He had been walking around the center for almost an hour, hoping to at least catch the slightest smell of her scent but to no avail. But of course, being the determined person that he was, he will not give up. He will find her.

 

Leaving the centre's cafeteria, he decided to head to the next building. He was just about to turn the corner when something, or rather someone, crashed into his chest, sending the person on the floor with their books scattered around.

 

", that hurts." he heard the girl said.

 

Shocked, he crouched down, picking up the books and helped her to get on her feet. "I'm so sorry, are you hurt anywhere?" he apologized to her and asked her in concern.

 

She froze and a few seconds later, rolled her eyes. "The IT building."

 

"Excuse me?" he frowned, confused at her random words.

 

She took her books from him, "Whatever you're searching for. The IT building." and began walking away from him without looking back.

 

He stood there in confusion. What the hell was that. He scoffed. She thought I'd believe her, huh. He rolled his eyes and began walking. 

 

Less than five minutes later, he found himself standing in front of the entrance of the IT building.

 

From the entrance, he could already smell the scent he had smelled from Jongin and Sehun the other day and he was ecstatic. The girl was right! He found it creepy at first that the mysterious girl knew what or who he was looking for and knew where she was but he just dismissed the thought. The most important thing right now was, he was a second away from meeting his mate.

 

Following his supernatural sense, he bagan walking until he found himself standing in front of the door of one of the classrooms. If he were to follow his wolf, he would be storming inside the classroom right now, dragging his mate outside and bringing her to his home. 

 

Don't do anything stupid. 

 

He took a deep breath to calm himself down. His wolf was going crazy, excited to meet the person he so desired to meet for a long time.

 

Following his alpha's words, he decided to just wait for her clsss to end. He leaned against the wall next to the door. His head was full of the thoughts of her. 

 

Is she pretty? Of course she is! She's my mate.

 

Is she tall? If she is, cool. No need to lower my head too much to kiss her. If she isn't, also cool. I'm gonna put every stuff at the very top of everything so she would need me every second of her life. 

 

It sounded stupid, he admitted, but his rational was too clouded by his giddiness to care.

 

Does she like dogs? I sure hope she does, so she will love my wolf too.

 

What is her favourite food? Gonna polish my cooking skill soon so I can cook for

Please log in to read the full chapter