Chapter One

Too Easy
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the last day of her university's orientation week for new students. Seri, with her new friend slash housemate, Hyeri were currently at the university's main hall where all the booth for clubs and societies were located. This was the day where students promote their clubs to new students and recruit new members along the way. 

"I didn't take you as a debate kind of person." Hyeri commented once they left the Debate Club booth.

"Yeah." Seri chuckled. "I don't talk much. Just thought that joining the club could help me be braver and more outspoken." she reasoned.

Hyeri nodded in understanding. 

Once they reached the next booth, they were greeted by the person behind the booth. "Hi! Do you like dancing?"

Hyeri, having been joining dance club since her school days nodded enthusiastically before they both enganged in a conversation.

Having no interest in the club, Seri was quietly standing there,  just listening to their conversation.

"Do you have, like, professionals as trainers?" Hyeri asked the person behind the booth who introduced himself as Taeyong.

"Yes. We have Baek Guyoung, if you know him, as our trainer." he answered proudly.

Hyeri gasped. "You mean THE Baek Guyoung?!" she asked in disbelief, earning a nod from the male. "The one and only."

"We also have Mr. Kim from Psychology Department joining us once in a while. He's a really good dancer. Even better than Baek Guyoung." Then he added, in a whisper, "Don't tell him I said that."

"Mr. Kim? Is he a lecturer or something? she asked, curious.

"Yep. He's one of the youngest lecturers here and he teaches Psychology. His name is- Oh!" he stopped abruptly. "Sir, what are you doing here?" he asked someone behind her, surprised.

The girls turned around to see who was he addressing to see a man in his 20s sporting a white dress shirt and a slack, walking toward them in his glory. His hair is styled nicely, showing to the world his perfect forehead and beautiful golden eyes.

Wow. She thought.

Although his choice of lens is quite unusual to her, Seri couldn't deny that he was one the most gorgeous men she had laid her eyes on.

"Mr. Kim?" Taeyong called again to get his attention but he seemed to be not listening as he strode towards them, eyes zeroed on her.

Wait, what?!

She began to feel creeped out as he kept looking at her with seemingly a murderous look on his face and took a step back when he came closer to her.

"You.." he whispered once he was an arm away from her. 

"M-me?" she stuttered and took a few steps backward to get some space away from him until she felt the booth making contact with her back. The other two students just watched them in confusion.

"You know him, Seri?" Hyeri asked, genuinely interested with the turn of event.

"No!" she exclaimed as she turned her head to Hyeri, eyes widening. Right then, she felt rough

Please log in to read the full chapter