Introduction

Domestic Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside a beautiful, modern villa in the South of France, there live a couple in their 20s. The contemporary house located on the tip of the exclusive and very beautiful, Domain de Cap Benat is occupied by the boss of the house, Mr. Oh Sehun and his wife, Mrs. Oh along with two housekeepers and a number of bodyguards. 

Jisoo is used to this lifestyle. Being young, rich and lonely (sometimes). Her family is rich and his family is rich too. The wealth is being passed down from generation to generation. They chose the Southern France because of the location itself. It is almost secluded but with a friendly neighbourhood. Beauty, peace and the cultural ambience are some other factors. They have been married for two years with no kids. The dynamic between the husband and wife have not changed—their relationship is still healthy. Jisoo stays at home because Sehun does not prefer her working. She is not really a housewife, considering that they have workers at home but quite like a trophy wife.

As the breadwinner of his family, Sehun strives to work hard. He loves his wife, cherishes her, adores her and spoils her so much that he would die for her. He did mention it to her twice but she thought it was just in the heat of the moment. She does not know that he meant it literally. 

 

 

"Jennie! Hurry or we're gonna miss our flight!" Jisoo called out for her best friend who was putting on her socks. She stood by the door, waiting. Once Jennie was done, she quickly ran to the door while carrying her luggage and not forgetting to mutter a 'sorry'.

Upon arriving at the airport, Jisoo and Jennie spotted Jongin and a man Jisoo did not know. She knew Chanyeol and his girlfriend planned to come the next day and meet them at the hotel, but she was not told that another person was going to join them. In Jisoo's mind, she wondered who the tall, handsome guy next to Jongin was.

Jennie greeted her boyfriend with a kiss on the cheek and said, "Sorry we're late."

"You guys are not. We have like, 15 minutes before the gate opens." Jongin winked at the two girls. They did not say anything to that and remembering about his best friend, Jongin introduced him to them. "Oh yes! This is my best friend. Sehun." 

Jongin added, "He's the best friend I talked to you many times about. The one studying abroad," directing this more to his girlfriend. Sehun smiled at Jennie first. They shook hands. Then, his eyes diverted to Jisoo and he held out his hand. "I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you."

Jisoo was taken aback by his voice and his face. Gentle and manly. Pretty sure many girls had a crush on him. He was a fine young man. She could feel her cheeks burning. She had been very busy with her studies that she forgot what it felt like talking to a boy. A man. Jisoo reached out to shake his hand and could feel her hand being wrapped around his calloused one.

"I'm Jisoo." Seconds after, she asked, "Abroad where?"

Jisoo felt an instant wave of embarrassment for asking such a question on a first meeting with a stranger, in such a way too. Sehun looked at her. Studying her face, she believed. “I mean, Jongin said you studied abroad.”

“Yeah, I did my degree in Italy.” He smiled at her rather warmly. She smiled back once the info was registered. Jennie and Jongin looked at each other, possibly telepathing.

 

 

“You didn’t tell me his best friend is joining...”

They were on their flight to France and 2 hours after the flight had taken off, Jisoo prompted the question to Jennie. “I didn’t think it really mattered to mention about Sehun. See it as a surprise, unnie. He's single you know. Jongin once told me he was every girl's dream in uni. He hasn't dated anyone in a long time."

Jisoo was surprised at the sudden change of topic. She wanted to face palm herself for being the only one not knowing Sehun. She observed her best friend getting giddy in her seat. To her, Jennie was going too fast. "I don’t even know him.” Jennie laughed, finding this amusing. “Oh you will. It’s gonna be fun! France is gonna be fun! It's our graduation vacation!”

With a bit of hesitation, Jisoo asked the younger girl. "So, he had a girlfriend before?" 

"Are you curious, Miss Jisoo?" Jennie started to tease. Jisoo stopped her before going further. 

"Whatever. If you can't answer that, then don't." she honestly did not want to look like she was interested. She looked away, facing the airplane window. "Ayy, unnie. I was just asking if you're curious. It's okay to ask. Come closer."

Jisoo turned to look at Jennie. "He had a girlfriend in Italy. Korean. She cheated on him. I think they dated for only a year." said Jennie in a whisper. Jisoo's eyes went wide, surprised. "Cheated on a man like that? Why?"

"Maybe the girl did not love him like he did. Jongin said she was such a social butterfly. Always hanging out at night clubs."

Jisoo's jaw gaped, indicating that she unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter