S1 | Evaluation.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few hours were quite boring. The sisters were being evaluated by the teachers. Nayeon managed to fight Taecyeon for an hour and half before falling unconscious. Her results were outstanding; she finished in the top four strongest fighters in the school. Her injuries were pretty bad but they healed fairly quickly. Her mix blood of vampire and werewolf gave her amazing strength and speed. No matter how much she was being beat up she never gave up, Taecyeon had to knock her out after a while. Her magic evaluation though was bust because her powers had not been awoken yet.

Mina on the other hand, did not last as long in her fighting against Taecyeon. After twenty minutes she gave up. There was no blood and a little bit of sweat but nothing more; it felt to me like she did not draw blood in purpose. Anyway, her magic evaluation with Mr. Donghae was impressive. The principal thinks that she will one day be one of the greatest witch in Asia. She was able to control her magic and given the information we were told, Mina has been reading about magic for a couple years and her mother had also been teaching her.

After killing Taecyeon, Tzuyu did not do anything besides looking through the movies. She refused to show her magic declaring she did not have any powers. She did show interest when Mina was fighting Taecyeon. The entire time she was on the tip of her toes ready to pounce if her sister needed help. Her eyes held a sense of protectiveness in them. Come to think of it, since they came in, Tzuyu would look for Mina every so often; just an eye contact or just to make sure she was still there. I would know; I have not been able to take my eyes off of her. I also saw that she totally ignored her parents and her other sister' fight and injuries.

Mr. Heechul, the supernatural expert, was here to study the triplets. He took notes while the girls were showing what they could do. When the first two tests and a break were complete everyone came back and took their seats. Tzuyu was still ignoring everything that was going on.

"Mina, sweetie, could you tell Chewy to come sit here, please," Her mother said in a small tone. It's funny how they nicknamed Tzuyu.

Mina nodded and said, "Tzuyu, come sit please." Tzuyu looked at her a couple seconds then made her way with a heavy sigh. She sat beside her sister while Mina put her hand on her leg as a comfort gesture. They really do seem very close. I'm going to have to know more about that.

"Alright, so far so good, right?" The principal hapilly said. "We now have only two tests left before you be on your way. So let's not waste time shall we?" He gave me a nod. I took a knife and slit my arm. This test is to see how well the sisters can control their blood lust. My blood is sweeter than most beings because of what I am. I heard gasps around the room. When I locked up from my bleeding arm I could see the difference results. Mina tensed up her hand that was lying on Tzuyu's leg squeezed hard. You could see her veins popping out as she tried to control herself. Her eyes changed color to bright blue. Tzuyu gently put her hand on top of her sister's and it seemed to be helping. When Tzuyu looked up at me, she took a deep, deep breath and smiled. Her body was relaxed, her features were controlled and her thumb was caressing her sister' hand to ease her. Her eyes were ice cold and she had a knowing smile.

"What are you doing?" She asked me. Her voice was creeping me out. It was sweet and innocent, the things I was pretty sure she was not. I didn't answer her, she already knew the answer.

"What are you?" She asked again cocking her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter