S1 | Broken Promises.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now, remember that the homework is due this friday," The teacher said. I got up from my seat and put my books in my back pack. English was our last class before lunch and I was starving.

"We will meet you in the cafereria," Mina said as she waved me off.

Tzuyu kissed me on the cheek and whispered 'thank you' in my ear before followuing her sister out of the door. The only ones in the classroom were Nayeon and I. It was a little awkward between us since our encounter at the Grand Ball but we still hung out together every day.

"Hey, Sana, wait up," I heard Nayeon said as I walked out of the classroom. I was a bit surprised by the tone of her voice.

"What's up?" I said when I turned around to face her.

"Did you notice anything wrong with Tzuyu?" She asked me nervously.

"She's a little quieter than usual, why?"

"She kissed me on the cheek and told me she loved me," I frowned but Nayeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe she's finally coming around," With that she walked away. "I'll catch you later. Jeongyeon is bringing me to lunch."

I made my way to the table in the cafeteria where Mina was sitting. Tzuyu was nowhere in sight. Mina was surrounded by a group of students who were talking animatedly. She smiled and laughed at the right jokes but I knew she was enjoying the attention. I pecked her on the cheek as I sat down beside her. The girls on the table squealed and giggled like children and the guys were drooling all over the table.

Rumor was that Mina and I we're a couple. It was fine by us because the students stopped trying to ask us out. Well, less then usual. Poor Mina, she was the one every guy tried to hook up with because Nayeon belonged Jeongyeon and Tzuyu was avoided like leper.

The only problem with the rumor was the kids here wanted to see us kiss and kept insisting. We were the cute couple while Nayeon and Jeongyeon was the perfect couple. Those two were bathed in popularity and they loved it. It was a good chance of pace for me because I used to be the top girl and that demanded a lot.

"Hey, where's Tzuyu? I want to talk to her," I asked her.

"I don't know, why?"

"She's been acting weird today. She even kissed Nayoen on the cheek." Mina froze. Her face paled and her hands started to shake.

"What?" She whispered. "What day is it?"

"The tenth of august. Why?"

"Oh God, how did I forget?"

"Mina wha–" Mina grabbed my arm and shot up from her seat dragging me with her. She started running towards  the exit. Once we got out of school, we raced towards the parking lot. From afar, I could see Nayeon and Jeongyeon making their way to her car.

"NAYEON!" Mina screamed at the top of her lungs. Her sister turned around, "CAR!" Using her speed, Nayeon met us at her silver sport car. Mina opened the back door and threw me in as Nayeon started the car without questions.

"How could I have miss calculated? I thought you were enough," She rambled, "No, no, you were enough. Something must have ticked her off. Damn it!" She screamed in anger. She swung her arm forward and ripped the head set of the passenger seat.

"Mina!" Nayeon and I screamed. "What's going on?"

"Do you remember the deal I made with Tzuyu?" She asked me.

"The one when she has the right to kill herself?" I paled.

"What?" Nayeon shouted in front, "Mina, what's going on? Where are we going?"

"Home, and drive faster," Mina said. "Listen to me Sana. You have to stop her. I'm not allowed to interneve but you are. That's why Nayeon is driving. When we arrive the house, you run. You run Sana, and you stop her. She's still alive, I can sense her. I can't pin point her location in the house. Don't stop Nayeon, I don't care you burn a red light." She stared at me intently. "I will not lose a sister today."

"We're here," Nayeon told us, ", Mom's here."

"Go!" Mina said. I jumped out of the car before it came to a complete stop and started running to the house. Nayeon and Mina were hot on my heels as we passed Suzy's silver car in the parking lot. My heart was pumping extremely fast. I don't think I ever ran this fast in my live. It seemed as if I ran for hours even though it was merely seconds.

We barged into the house and hesitated for a second, not knowing where Tzuyu was. Then I heard sounds to my right.

"Tzuyu what are you doing?" Suzy's shaky voice said.

Without another thought, I dashed through the livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter