Home

Status Unknown

It was 11 at night and Sowon just got home from her photoshoot to find her small but cute girlfriend on her living room couch.

 

"Rinnie, wake up babe" sowon spoke with sweetness in her voice.

 

At the sound of her girlfriends voice yerin starts to wake up.

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"It's late let's go to the bedroom" sowon whispered to her sleepy girlfriend while trying to lift her.

 

"But I wanted to surprise you" 

 

Yerin yawned between words.

 

"You got that modeling gig you wanted."

 

Yerin struggled to battle her tiredness but her being booked all week didn't play a helpful role in this fight.

 

"I know baby but you didn't have to stay up all night for me, you must be exhausted from your schedule this week, you need to put your health before anything."

 

Sowon started to frown worrying about how drained her girlfriend must be.

 

"I know but I wanted to be the first to congratulate you."

 

Yerins words started to slow down as she let the sleep over take her.

 

"I know baby, I know."

 

Sowon picked Yerin up and carried her to their bedroom, Once she reached the bed she laid her girlfriend down slowly on her side of the bed while she prepped the other side for her sleeping girlfriend. After Sowon fluffed the pillows and pulled back the covers she went to the other side and picked up yerin.

 

"Sojunnie~" 

 

Sowon stopped walking to answer her girlfriend.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can we cuddle tonight?"

 

Sowon giggled at the girls request.

 

"Of course baby."

 

After giving the younger girl an answer she placed her down and tucked her in and walked back over to her side to lay beside her, and as soon as she did yerin quickly placed her head on her girlfriends chest and wrap her arms around sowons waist, As their legs intertwined and their bodies grew tired silence over took the room.

 

"Sojung?" 

 

Yerin was hesitant to speak at first.

 

"Mhmm?"

 

Sowon hummed while her lovers hair to reassure her.

 

"Will the world ever get to know about us?"

 

Sowon paused for a minute 

 

"What do you mean baby?"

 

Yerin let out a frustrated sigh before speaking.

 

"Don't you hate hiding our love from the world? Like doesn't it that we have to hide our relationship?"

 

"Yeah but I believe that us dating in secret is a good thing in many ways."

 

"How so?"

 

"Well we don't have to face the cruel and harsh world."

 

"But we wouldn't have to face it alone we have eachother. I know you might be scared because of what happened in your past but I won't leave you I'll stick by you no matter what."

 

Sowon held yerin closer

 

"I know you will it's just hard for me still"

 

Yerin heard the quiver in her girlfriends voice.

 

"I'm so sorry for pushing, I just want to be a normal couple no backlash no punishment just happiness for us."

 

"So do I but it's hard to take you on normal dates when dispatch is all over us."

 

There was a moment of silence 

 

"But one day yerin I promise to take you on a real date where we won't have to hide from people... I promise"

 

And just like that yerin fell asleep in sowons arms dreaming about that one day where they can live in peace.

 

Yerin wakes up to an empty bed and the smell of breakfast in the air, she gets out of bed and heads to the kitchen where she finds her tall and beautiful girlfriend cooking yerins favorite breakfast meal. Yerin decided to hug her from behind which caused the girl to jump from surprise.

 

"When did you wake up?" 

 

Yerin had her arms wrapped around sowon's waist and face buried in her shoulder blades, so when yerin spoke her words were muffled.

 

"About a minute ago" 

 

Yerin held onto sowon tightly never letting go.

 

"Did you sleep well? I know your schedule has been taking a toll on you." 

 

"I'm fine, just want to spend more time with a very pretty girl."

 

"Oh and who might that be?"

 

Sowon enjoyed to tease yerin

 

"You know who"

 

"No I don't think I do, can you describe her?"

 

Yerin knew her girlfriend was joking and wanted to play along.

 

"Well she's tall and skinny"

 

"Go on"

 

"She has a cute face and nice long brown hair thats super soft and smells like  strawberries"

 

"She sounds really pretty."

 

"That's not even the best part!, her lips are super soft and tastes like candy."

 

"Candy?"

 

Sowon turned around to she her girlfriend and as soon as she did yerin quickly pulled her into a kiss. This surprised her but she didn't fail to deepen the kiss between her and yerin. They kissed for what felt like forever until yerin tried slipping her hand under sowons shirt.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Sowon giggled at her girlfriends actions but yerin didn't answer she just continued on with what she was doing. She then started to kiss Sowon's neck. 

 

"H-hey wait a minute"

 

Sowon tried to stop her but she didn't.

 

"Rinnie come on stop" 

 

Yerin pulled back and looked at her with lustful eyes ones that have always drawn sowon in and without thought they kissed each minute it was escalating until they smelt something.... Smoke? Out of the corner of her eye she saw flames. Sowon pulled back quickly.

 

""  

 

The food she was cooking started to burn, all her hard work and waking up early for nothing all she wanted to do was surprise her girlfriend with a nice breakfast for her day off but now that plan was soiled. 

 

"I completely forgot about the food, great job sojung."

 

Yerin felt bad for sowon scolding herself for something she caused.

 

"I'm sorry sojung I didn't mean to distract you."

 

"No you didn't do anything wrong baby, I should have shut the stove off nothing's your fault."

 

"Sojung...."

 

"It's okay Rin seriously I'll just make new omelets don't worry about it alright."

 

Yerin nodded but she knew sowon was stressed out with her schedule she also knew her girlfriend liked to pretend that nothing was wrong and that she wasn't stressing herself out but yerin knew she was.

 

"Anyways babe guess who got a day off today."

 

Sowon spoke excitedly while shoveling the burnt omelet into the trash, Yerin smiled they haven't had the same days off in while so she was really excited to hang out with her girlfriend all day long.