End

Back together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was exhausted and I just couldn’t wait to get home to lounge around. My heels were killing me and the day wasn’t even half over. 

 

Being a wedding planner is stressful and tiring most of the time, but I love my job. At the end of the whole process, seeing pure happiness on the bride’s and groom’s face is the best reward I could ever receive. 

 

Standing at the entrance of the wedding hall, I was ensuring that all the decorations at the reception area were properly arranged before I could check on the soon-to-be bride and groom. 

 

I had yet to meet them even though it was already their wedding day. Only their mothers were present at all the wedding planning meetings. From what both mothers have told me, both the bride and groom were CEOs of their own companies, which was why they couldn’t take time off to make any wedding related decisions. 

 

Their jobs also explained why this was easily the most expensive wedding I have ever planned. Held in the most exclusive hotel in Seoul, the cost of the wedding was more than what I could possibly earn for the rest of my life. I might even need to work four jobs just to make that amount of money. 

 

As I was arranging the last few flowers on the reception table, the first guests arrived. I immediately asked the catering staff to hand them some refreshments and snacks through my headphones. Soon after, the bride’s and groom’s parents came to the wedding hall to greet the guests. I fluttered around from guest to guest, ensuring that everyone was satisfied with the refreshments they were served and to also find out if they needed anything else.

 

At about 2pm, most of the guests had arrived and it was almost time for the ceremony to start. As a protocol, I went to visit the bride first to see if she was ready to walk down the isle. 

 

I entered the bride’s changing room to find the make-up artist adding the final touch on the bride’s lips. Once that was done, I was able to get a glimpse of the bride’s face through the mirror. 

 

My, she was a beauty. From large brown eyes, to her perfectly contoured cheekbones and her long wavy hair. Beautiful might even be an understatement to describe her. 

 

I quickly put a professional smile on my face and introduced myself to her for the first time. She lightly bowed back at me and introduced herself as well.

 

I explained to her that she had a few more minutes to get ready as I would bring the groom to walk down the isle first, then come back to bring her out later. 

 

She nodded in acknowledgment and gave me a small smile which didn’t reach eyes, which was totally unusual for a bride-to-be. They usually were all smiles, excited to marry their fiancé. 

 

Maybe she’s just very nervous. 

 

I then left the bridal crew and headed to the groom’s changing room. I knocked lightly, not wanting to walk in on something I didn’t want to see. 

 

The door opened to reveal four men in matching white tuxedos, which made them the groomsmen. I explained that I was the wedding planner and that they were required to get ready at the reception area while I talked to the groom about the wedding march procedure. 

 

Shouting a round of good lucks to the groom, they headed towards the wedding hall while I entered the changing room. I immediately spotted the groom sitting by the coffee table with his back towards me. 

 

I quickly introduced myself. As soon as I said my name, the groom turned to look at me. I came face to face with a very familiar pair of eyes. 

 

“M-Minseok?” My eyes widened and so did his. I couldn’t move. Not when I was staring my ex-boyfriend, the love my life, right in the eyes. 

 

Four years later and he still looked the same as he did when we were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter