We Found Forever

We're All in This Together


It's not a secret that IZ*ONE is a temporary group. Limited time was given to promote together before they go back to their own agencies handling them. Why hold on to something that is temporary? Why will you allow yourself to be hurt in the end? Why don't you just stan other groups that lasts longer and save yourself from agony. Why? These questions are not only directed to WIZ*ONE, the members ask these queries from time to time. Just like today, as they realize that there's one year left in their contract as IZ*ONE. They gathered together as they reflect on how fans showered them love despite knowing that one day, disbandment will take place. Their gratitude towards fans staying with them is overflowing. The reality of limited time motivates you to make each day count, to cherish every moment. That has been their driving force since the beginning, making memories that will last a lifetime though what they have is not much time.


"Let's make a promise today", the leader said.

"A promise for the year ahead", she continued.

"Ah... why does time flies so fast... there's only a year left, I want to be IZ*ONE forever", Yena said.

"We are IZ*ONE forever. There'll be no other IZ*ONE. It's just... our contract expires in a year...", Sakura uttered.

"That's right. We are forever friends, forever IZ*ONE", Chaeyeon said.

"Let's make the most of the time we have. Let's do our best until the end, enjoy our time together with each other and with WIZ*ONE", Chaewon said.

"Let's eat delicious food together", Hyewon butted in.


Everyone got excited since food is brought up. As expected, food and IZ*ONE are an unbreakable pair. They almost forgot what the leader asked them to make. When the food commotion cooled down, Eunbi opened up again about making promises for the time they have left. She even emphasized that their promise doesn't have to be anything grand, simple things will do. What's important is to keep the promise they made. She handed out small pieces of paper and pens to the members. They will keep their promises in a jar so that they will be reminded by it from time to time and when that moment comes, they'll look back if they're able to fulfill what they promised. After a while, one by one the girls shared what they've written before dropping it off inside the jar.


Wonyoung: "I promise to always listen to my 11 unnies and do my best as the group's center."

Yujin: "I promise to continue being energetic and give off my energy to everyone and I also promise to help in every way I can for the group even on little things.

Yuri: "I promise not to sleep all the time and spend more time with the members and to sing well as the main vocal."

Nako: "I promise to sing and dance well, speak Korean well, and continue to work on things I'm lacking."

Hiichan: "I promise to continue waking up early to prepare for our schedule and do well for my hopes and dreams."

Minju: "I promise to show my more mature side and continue to improve on my singing and dancing."

Chaewon: "I promise to keep singing well and to look after the members more."

Chaeyeon: "I promise to dance my heart out all the time and to always cook for the members."

Yena: "I promise to make everyone laugh, to make the members  happy all the time. I also promise to give my best on whatever task is given on me."

Hyewon: "I promise to be there for everyone, to cling on members        until the end. I also promise to eat delicious food with everyone."

Sakura: "I promise to be a reliable second oldest unnie, to take care of the members the way I know how. I also promise to love you guys as my second family."

Eunbi: "I promise to be your leader, your unnie, your friend, or anyone  you want me to be. I promise to be strong for our group but at the same time lean on the members."


After everyone have shared their promises, they sealed the jar and Eunbi kept it. Silence followed after. One year is not that long considering how the time passes by. As reality started to sink in, emotions began to build up. This is it. They are counting down the days they'll be together and they wished they don't have to. Silence continued until the leader spoke up.


"Let's not keep our heads down, we have time, let's spend it happily, together."

"IZ*ONE forever, promise?"

"Promise, IZ*ONE forever", the members replied.

"Let's make a promise to WIZ*ONE too. Like us, they are probably feeling the same, they are anxious of the end. But knowing our fans, they will stay with us, they chose to be with us despite of the truth that we'll have to say goodbye one day."

"I think one promise is what we need, IZ*ONE and WIZ*ONE forever."

"It's our destiny. The moment we became IZ*ONE and that moment we met our WIZ*ONE, we found forever."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


-END-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#IZ*ONEandWIZ*ONEForever

I believe that time depends on who you spent it with. We have a year left with IZ*ONE though I hope for some extension given the circumstances the girls went through. Either way, I promise to be a WIZ*ONE forever. I've never regretted supporting this group of talented and extraordinary girls. Therefore, I choose to spend whatever time we have together. I know for sure, it'll be worth it. ☺