No Matter What Happens

We're All in This Together

IZ*ONE is resting after long hours of dance practice for their comeback. Everyone looked tired as all of them stayed in the practice room. They took the chance to browse online, watch some clips and just have silly conversations. 


They've been working hard up until now, living up to the global girl group tag on them. Actively promoting in two countries, Japan and Korea in which their schedules overlap. Keeping in mind that one day they will walk on different paths and the luxury of time is really not on their hands, they give their best on everything they do. They hope that their hardwork would pay off that even all over the world, people would recognize them. 


Despite the thought of having an ending, IZ*ONE keeps on promising forever to each other. They also made the same promise to WIZ*ONE. More than anything, they are just grateful to fulfill their dream to be an idol. 


"Look at this", Yena said as she finished watching a fanmade video.


It's IZ*ONE's journey since debut up until their upcoming Korean comeback. The girls gathered around Yena as they watch the video together. A two-minute video caused silence in the room. Yena being the group's happy virus tried to make it light but her members can't help but be emotional. 


"Time flies so fast", Sakura commented.

"It's amazing! We did that much in over a year", Chaeyeon said.


Minju was crying since the video ended.


"I'm really happy to be part of IZ*ONE", Hiichan said.

"We're like a big family", Nako added.

"Really grateful to our WIZ*ONE too! Without them, we won't be where we are now", Chaewon said.

"Let's do our best always. Let's not forget where we started. Let's be the IZ*ONE they can be proud of", Eunbi said.

"Who are we?", Wonyoung called.

"I,I, IZ*ONE!"


Break time is over. The girls get ready to return to practice.

 

----------------

 

On the way back to their dorm, the girls decided to eat dinner together on Eunbi's dorm. While on the van, they started to order food and have it delivered by the time they arrive. The members on Sakura's dorm just dropped their things and immediately joined the rest of the members.


The unnies prepare the food for their dongsaes. Everyone enjoyed eating. Laughter filled the room as loud IZ*ONE was activated even after long hours of practice. After a while, it became quiet as if a ghost past by. The girls glanced at each other as if asking one another what just happened. Then they started to laugh again.


"Do you remember the first time we arrived here?", Yujin asked.

"Yeah. It felt weird", Hyewon responded.

"It's like we entered a new world. We're trying to get used to everybody", Yuri said.

"It's not like that anymore. We are one...", Minju didn't finish what she was trying to say as she started crying again.

"Hey!"

"Minju-yah!"

"Stop crying..."

"I'm really thankful that I'm in IZ*ONE with all of you", Minju continued.

"Me too", Sakura said as she went beside Minju to comfort her. "No one can be replaced", she added.

"We're meant to be together. To be one, to be IZ*ONE", Yena said. "I've said it before, I'll say it again. If I were to be reborn, I want to be in IZ*ONE again with all of you", she continued.


Eunbi stood up and invited everyone to do the same.


"We're in this together. Let's cheer up and face what's ahead as one, as IZ*ONE", the leader said. 


They ended the night with a group hug. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


-END-

 

 

 

 

 

 


#WIZONELOVEIZONE

I felt the need to write something and just let out the mixed emotions I have because of what's happening. 

They need us now more than ever.

Together, let's hope for the best for our favorite girls, our IZ*ONE.

This too shall pass...