How it started

Undercover Agents | Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It started with a kiss....

Okay okay, I know what you thinking. "Wow so cliche", " what even is this" okay, now before you start your confused rants let me explain.

Well you see this "kiss" wasn't just your everyday Wattpadd story kiss. It wasn't the type of kiss where two lovers were under the starry sky; The girl wearing the guys jacket while a cool breeze brushed past the two love birds, nor was it the type of kiss where the bad boy slammed you into the locker and smashed his lips onto yours. Nope, none of that. In fact, this kissed was not something you would experience everyday. This kiss wasn't under a starry  sky but instead under the roof of Dexter Universities drama hall. Instead of wearing your lovers jacket you were tightly squeezed into a puffy cinderella dress that Mr Chen insisted you on wearing. And last but not least this kiss was definitely NOT out of an act of love but more over and act of act. As in, it was a scene in the drama play. And you were FORCED to do this...


 

Mr Chen exhaled a heavy deep breath after seeing how uncomfortable the both of you looked as your lips were awkwardly pressed against each others, as if the two of you were kissing a slimy frog.

"Alright you two, and cut" said Mr Chen tiredly. "Sooo how did we do?" You asked the bald man in front of you. "If I'm being honest" Mr Chen started with an apologetic look, "that was probably the worst kissing scene I have ever seen in my life as a drama teacher". You looked down at you feet while pushing your big glasses onto the top of your nose. "You know if you didn't give me this stupid nerd as a partner, I would have totally rocked that kissing scene" said the tall boy next to you.

Jeon Jungkook.

That was the pricks name. You hated him, not only because he was arrogant, jerky, and cruel but also because he was one of those few people who decided to make your job harder.

Your job as an undercover  agent.

Dressing up as a nerd- something completely different to who you actually were- and coming to school was hard enough, but coming to school and getting bullied and not being able to kick the said bullies' asses was even worse. Controlling your anger was a part of training that you would always fail and finally after 6 months of training you have learned to do the so called act of anger management, but this idiot standing next to you, the ones whose lips were pressed uncomfortably against yours a second ago, made your training go down the trash. You couldn't wait till you finished this mission so you could come up to him and beat him into pulp.

"Jungkook!" Mr Chen screeched "how many times do I have to tell you to not call other students' names!" he shouted, referring to the name that idiot had just called you.

"I don't know, maybe like 5 times"  Jungkook replied nonchalantly

Mr Chen's eyes narrowed as he mentally challenged the boy in front of him.

"DETENT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter