Final Part - Goodbye

Relapse

Final Part

 

Goodbye

Of course, it would be the hospital. It would start and end at the hospital. Where they first met…

Wonyoung entered the waiting room. She saw baby Yujin and baby Wonyoung playing with each other in the corner of the room.

She sat down on the seat where she first met Yujin.

She hears baby Yujin say to baby Wonyoung, “Funny way to spend your birthday isn’t it?”. Wonyoung never told Yujin why she was in hospital that day.

 

 

 

 

 

A single teardrop fell from her eye.

 

 

 

 

 

Sat in the café waiting with a bouquet of roses, Yujin opens the letter Wonyoung had given her the morning before.

Dear Yujinniieee!

I think words are amazing because it can change people’s lives and move people’s hearts. I hope written words will mean as much as me speaking with you, as if I was by your side.

When I’m with you, that’s the whole world right there. From the outside it looks so small, but from the inside it feels huge.

Whenever things got hard, I gained strength from thinking of you. Your loud cheers are like a cure to all my worries and difficulties. Last night, I still didn’t feel as if this was all real. Even though we won’t be able to see each other all the time, but just that we’re thinking of each other all the time is strengthening to me.

Every time we struggled, we relied on each other. We took a step closer to our dreams, together.

To think it’s already been 10 years since we first met… I think it’ll become a really unforgettable memory. I’m really excited ><. Please look forward to it lots. I’m always thankful. Let’s have fun today!

Let’s be together forever!

 

P.S. Happy Early Birthday!