Preview

Broken Flower: Lily
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Stop! Please..." Daisy pleaded as she chased after him "You promised me, remember" Daisy pulled his hand and hug it tight, afraid to let him go. Her knees were weak, she fell on the ground as she sobbed against his hand. "Please...." She begged.

 

She sat on the rocky ground and cried as she called his name. The sky went darker but she paid no attention to the rumbled sound. The heavy rain stung her face as it poured from the sky, her crying was drowned in the rain as she watched his back slowly disappear from her blurred vision.



 

•••••

"I-I'm sorry hyung...I-I didn't mean it to happen" Riku tightened his grip around Heung min neck as he dragged the guy and pushed him hard against the wall "B-believe me...." Heung min tried to breathe around it and found himself closed off by the threatening knot. Riku grit his teeth, releasing his anger and frustration as his face reddened by the force while he strangled him. He would kill him, he wanted to. Riku freed his hands and turned around, shouting in agony before he faced Heung Min who was helplessly lying on the ground, wheezing as he gasped for air.

 

"What have you done," he said in grief, falling on his while he let out silent tears.



 

•••••

"I TRUSTED YOU!" Heung Min fumed as he hovered him down while landed a hard punch against his face, countless times.

 

Riku's tongue was soaked in the taste of blood. Bruised and winded, he grabbed Heung Min's arms and push him roughly with a kick, the agile gesture causing Heung Min to stumble almost falling into the lake. "It was you who started everything!! I did nothing wrong!" Riku shouted as he shook himself and letting his madness take over his conscious. His feet meeting Heung Min's hips, kicking the younger.

 

"You could have told me! You sent me away and now what!?" Heung Min groaned and struggled against him as he escaped Riku's grip. Their fight was endless until both were too tired and too miserable to move. They laid on the sand and dirt, which stained by their own blood.




 

•••••

The lights flickered up ahead. In the distance, the faint sound of water dripping from an old dingy drain pipe splashed into a puddle on the floor. In the gloom, all Soo Bin could make out were the four iron-barred walls that locked him in. In the water dripping silence he sat, back against the cold iron bars, waiting; for his death to come. He stared at the dark wooden cup filled with poison. He knew it too well, a tetrodotoxin, the putterfish toxin. Took a couple of minutes for it to slowly progress paralysis and death. His hands trembled as he lifted the cup. The fluid was mixed with his tears as he cried, letting the tears dripping from his chin then fell into the cup.

 

"I'm sorry" he drank with one gulp.



 

•••••

"It was them. They found you. Run Wanwan. Run!!"

 

Weeping, the boy held her hand. His muscle under his chin trembled as his lips quivered "Mother, I won't leave you" He said taking off his shirt and runs to the nearest sink and wetting it then tied it around the woman's nose and mouth. The fire devoured the place in a flash of scorching flame and soon began to burn the furniture it had been daubed on. Thick black clouds of smoke choked the air. He coughs and tried to carry the woman on his back, but he was too little, too weak.

 

Sounds of his other friends screaming and crying filled the atmosphere as they were trapped in the flames brought sorrow to his entire body. Unaware of the burning wood plank on top of him, he was too busy trying to drag the old woman with him to safety, even if there is away. The woman realizes it, with all energy she had left, she pushed him away as the wood fell and hit her.

 

"Mother Gabriel!"



 

•••••

"I have nothing to do with a son of a " The man spat out to the boy kneeling on the yard, begging for help. The rain fell in crazy chaotic

Please log in to read the full chapter