Little 'Date'

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Mark went down to spend time with his hyungs and Haechan. As soon as he opened the door to Johnny and Haechan's room, he could smell and recognised the cologne smell. "You're going somewhere?"

"I'm seeing Renjun." He says as he grabs his wallet on the table. "You're okay with that, right?" Mark nods, telling him it's a no problem since it's just Renjun. Well, he could spend some other time with Haechan then.

"I'll see you later." Pecking Mark on the cheeks, he goes straight out.

Johnny comes out from the toilet, surprised with Mark appearance in his room. "Where's Haechan?"

"He said he's meeting Renjun." He says as he lies on Haechan's bed. Missing the younger as he's been busy with SuperM with their recent comeback.
"Oh, I see you've grown up. Not minding Haechan going out with someone else." Johnny teases him with the look that he always put on whenever he teases Mark.

Mark chuckles as respond. "It's just Renjun. Technically his best friend. I wouldn't mind that much."


The last time, he went out with Haechan was approximate, a couple of months ago. He thought as that has been quite sometimes since they went COEX. It was way before his comeback with SuperM.
He's thinking of going on a date with the younger sometimes later.


Later that night, Mark is still in the younger's room when Haechan arrives. "Oh, you're still here?"
"What you don't want me to be here?" Mark pouts a little. The younger giggles at his reaction. "No, Hyung. I'm just asking."

After the shower, he saw Mark is still there on his bed, talking casually in English with Johnny. He lands next to Mark, hugging the elder's leg with his long legs. "I see your baby wants to be with you."

"You came home pretty late. Where did you go?" It was 10 o'clock when Haechan returned. Usually, at this time Haechan has already in his bed, scrolling his tab. "I went eating and play with Renjun somewhere. Then, I accompanied him at the Akdong Radio."

"Oh, you went there?" The younger nods sleepily. "I haven't seen him for quite sometimes now and he said he missed me. Isn't that cute?" He giggles drowsily and slowly closing his eyes.

Mark chuckles at the sight. He ruffles the younger hair and pulls the blanket over them.




The next day, they had breakfast made by Taeyong and Doyoung. Not really breakfast but more like brunch. Well, it's almost lunch and they just want to cook for themselves.

Renjun came by to check on his new best friend, Doyoung and other members as well. Mark greets him when he saw Renjun's eating with the hyungs.

"Oh, Renjun when did you come?"
"Just now. I missed Haechan." Mark drinks some water before eating. "Whoa, you're one of the best friends I ever heard. Although sometimes you bicker a lot with him, I didn't know you're so sweet." Mark smirks at Renjun, teasing the younger.

Well, Renjun being Renjun. He ain't denying that.

"Renjun!" Haechan sits next to smaller with his hair undried from shower earlier. Mark looks at the younger weirdly. "You guys are so weird. You've met him yesterday and you still look excited."

Renjun frowns at Mark then look at Haechan. Mark is praying before eating then he saw the confusion on Renjun's face.
"What are you talking about hyung?"

"Well, didn't you guys went out yesterday that Haechan went home so late." At this moment, Haechan knows, he's no longer safe. He tries to give a signal to the smaller but it seems like Renjun didn't get the message.

"Oh no, Hyung. Actually, Haechan went out with Jeno yesterday. I think they went out to eat and play, I guess."
Doyoung almost guffaws when he heard Renjun tells the truth. Johnny and Taeyong sense something might go wrong.

Renjun doesn't stop there. He actually went quite deeper with what Jeno and Haechan were doing yesterday.
Mark stops chewing and looks at Haechan with dark eyes. Haechan couldn't bear to look at Mark and feign as if nothing happens.

"Oh, so you were lying to me very smooth yesterday, huh? No wonder you were dressed up." Mark gets up and calls the younger. "Can't we finish eating first?" He tries to peek at Mark but he quickly regrets when he saw the stares.

"I say get in your room now!" Mark says, gritting his teeth.

Renjun still looks confused and ask Doyoung. He guffaws first then reply the smaller. "Apparently, Haechan fibbed to Mark, saying he went out with you. But turned out, he was with Jeno."