Nohyuck?

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

"No... hyuck ?"
The man watches the video intently, with his eyes squinted.

"What the hell?" He mutters. He scrolls the page, and he doesn't know how he got stuck here.
"People ship my Hyuck and Jeno ?" He brings the phone and approach Haechan, who apparently trying to make a drink silently. He wraps his arm around the younger's shoulder and show the page.

"Okay, so what is Nohyuck?" Haechan looks at Mark, puzzled.
Mark scrolls again and this time he finds another interesting story. "Ren... hyuck?"

"Babe, why are there so many contents you and someone else? Where's Markhyuck?"
Haechan nearly spits the drink. "Why does your name come first?"

"Because I'm always top." He says proudly, smirking.
Haechan scoffs because the elder is not wrong either. "Fans just love seeing my interactions with them. Don't worry, babe. There are more contents of Markhyuck."

Mark pouts while Haechan goes straight to the living room. "Well, what can I say that people really love you."

A few days later...

Right after the Vlive ended, Mark goes straight to Haechan. Holding the younger wrist with a look.
Haechan just wrap the elder's waist without suspicion.

"Baby." Oh, here he starts.
Haechan definitely knows what Mark whines about.

"Why did you let Jeno sit on you? And you keep on touching his body? Babe, that's so unfair!" He huffs, pushing himself away from Haechan.

"He got a nice body and I admire that."
"Whaattt" Mark looks at the younger in disbelief. "I'll let you touch my body whenever you want. You can roam my body, but you don't have to do that to Jeno Lee. It's harrassing."

Haechan scoffs. "Hyung, Jeno is okay with it, and I'm more than comfy. So, there's no wrong."
Haechan walks to the makeup artist, getting his make touch up since they have another schedule to perform after this.

"That is wrong. You could literally go to your boyfriend, which is me and hug me or what. I still can't believe you'd do that in front of people and me." At this rate, Haechan just being the devil trying to make Mark living hell life.

He has never heard Mark rambling when the elder is jealous. So, this is fun.
"But it's fun seeing you like this." Haechan moves away from the makeup artist and engulf Mark. "I like it." He mumbles on the crook of the elder's neck.

There's this thing about Haechan, or Mark just being Mark. He couldn't stay mad at his full sun for long. He'll just melt in the ray of sunshine. People called it whip. Yes, that's the word.