Bold

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 "Hyung, focus." The younger said as he could feel the elder gazing at him.

They're having a photoshoot for Japan magazine and it was a relax and cosy photoshoot. Taeil, Mark and Haechan are a team for this photoshoot. They pose as normal as they could. It's like their normal daily lives, where Haechan being his usual clingy, Taeil being Taeil while Mark, on the other hand, is bolder.
Well, he's always like that at home or behind cameras but today, Mark is more open and free. Which Haechan finds it amusing seeing his Hyung being all free.

They have a short break before proceeding to shoot. Mark and Haechan are on roll. They keep laughing, joking together all the time. "It's good to see them happy." The taller smiles as the shorter nods, agreeing.
Taeyong knows how inseparable those two since the beginning. Johnny looks proud that those two didn't have any trouble anymore, now that they're a mature adult. "Our maknaes are happy, then we're happy too."




A few weeks later, Mark and Haechan are in an attempt to the vehicle going to Dream set for Jisung adult celebration. The two practically sticking to each other as they have few separate schedules before.
Haechan leaning his head on Mark as he's playing the game on his phone while Mark being hype, trying to pester the younger.

"Ah, hyung~" He ends up losing the game and Mark snickers. "I told you our level are same." Haechan pouts, not satisfied with Mark's action earlier.

Mark quickly pecks the younger lips. "Oh, the bump is still there." So, Mark pecks Haechan's lips again. Again and again, until Haechan smiles. "Since when you're so bold." Haechan snuggles closer to Mark with his arm linked with Mark's.

They arrived at the hotel for the shoot. They saw the rest of Dreamies are there including Chenle. "Hurry, you lovebirds!" Renjun shouts as they're feeling cold due to the weather.


After the shooting, they had a lot of fun with how unique the poem is, random promotion of drama. But what most important is Mark Lee being presumptuous by grabbing Haechan almost all the time. Sitting next to each other as they planned.




Later that night, Mark end up with Haechan in his room. Thankfully, the manager is not there tonight, so he can have his time with Haechan.

"Hyung, I had so much fun today." Mark smiles, happy to know that his baby had fun. "Baby, if you're happy then I'm ecstatic. I love how I can finally be free of showing how much I love you."
Haechan chuckles, hitting Mark's chest softly. "Don't even start the cringe part."

The elder chuckles, holding Haechan's hand with gentle. Haechan lay his head on Mark's chest, arms wrapping around Mark. "Goodnight, Hyung."
Mark pecks Haechan lips before drift off to sleep. "Goodnight, baby."