NCT 2020

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

"You eyed me hungrily."

"Tch, I was hungry. I didn't have my lunch yet at that moment."

Haechan squints his eyes as Mark answers him with smirk. After all the drama that occured last two weeks, Mark and Haechan are back on track.

Well, you got fooled. It was just a dream.


Last week,

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

Mark startled and woke up with aghast. Seeing how Haechan looks at him worriedly, Mark quickly engulf Haechan in his arm. "Why, hyung? You had a bad dream?"

Mark wiped his sweat that trickle down his forehead. He realized that he was sweating profusely and cupped Haechan's face. He looked right into Haechan's eyes and the question made Haechan frowned in pout.

"We didn't break up, right?"

Haechan shook his head vigorously as he swiped Mark's hair, revealing his forehead. "Hyung, it was just a dream. I will never do that." He softly said, caressing Mark's cheek.



Present,

Nowadays, Mark tends to stick with Haechan whenever he's free from SuperM schedule. It's a wonder to Haechan as to why Mark is doing so.

Last night, they took a photo for the song revealing and Mark quickly took his position next to Haechan before the manager could take the photo.

After that, Haechan went straight to Sungchan, who happens to be in the same group as well and Mark abruptly join them.



When they went home, Haechan notices that Mark didn't go straight to the upper level with Taeil Hyung. Instead, he comes with Haechan.

"Oh, why are you following me?" Haechan looks confused seeing Mark looks like a kicked puppy trailing around Haechan.

"Babe, can I sleep with you tonight?" Of course Haechan wouldn't decline to that. So they take a shower and share clothes. They snuggles right away after the shower.


Couple days later, everytime SuperM schedules end, Mark right away search for Haechan and stick with the boy. Johnny saw the sudden attach and Haechan couldn't help but to ask the older.

"Because I just want to." Mark answers bashfully, avoiding both eyes of the roommates. Johnny slowly smirk as he realizes what is all about.

"I'm not hating it but it's quite weird now that you have schedules with SuperM." Haechan still looks at Mark perplexed.

"Oh dude, tell him." Johnny says in English as Mark sighs. "Fine, it's just... I think... my position is not good."

He covers his face with Haechan's pillow. Too embarassed to talk about it. "What position?" Haechan pulls Mark away from the pillow so he can hear the older clearly.

Mark sighs exasperatedly before explain. "I think Sungchan might have special place in your heart now." He quickly covers his face with the pillow again.

This time Haechan realizes what's all about and chuckles. "Hyung, you're worried about that? Come on, he's just a dongsaeng."



So most of these Markhyuck contents are actually from real life interaction that I watch or see on social media or their NCT Daily content. But you guys know it's not real that they're dating. I just make up the story based on their interaction.