Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls

Snapshots of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grammer nazis b-ware. I literally dont know the point of this chapter. I just wanted something fluffy and plot-less. Inspired by that one night in Jeju. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

He knew he was drunk, but he was angry so it was alright. At least, he hoped it was. Disturbing Jiyong in the middle of the night in a place unfamiliar to him while drunk and angry may not be as charming as he initially thought but he was already knocking on the door and could hear the unmistakable grumble of an angry man behind the closed doors.

Oops.

"Ta-da!" Seungri exclaimed when the door opened and a frowning Jiyong appeared. "Your order's been delivered! That'll be one apology and an explanation, please!" He swayed on the front porch, fighting his body's urge to bow down in surrender when he saw the murderous glare of the older man.

Seungri quickly made his way inside in a fit of giggles because he was scared less but Johnnie Walker registers fear as funny, and a silent fuming Jiyong was hilarious. Johnnie's words, not his.

He walked towards the table in the living room with Jiyong in tow. He walked as fast as a drunk man could which he thought he was excelling at because he crashed into every furniture in the house and tripped every other second over his own two feet.

", sorry," he said with every mishap and Jiyong merely replied with a sigh.

Tired and sore from walking all the way from the front porch to the living room in a drunken state while tripping and bumping into every hard surface, Seungri felt it necessary to make himself comfortable on top of what he supposed was Jiyong's work table.

As it turned out, It wasn't comfortable at all but the fumes from the oil paints scattered all over the table he was lying on was, weirdly enough, lulling him to sleep--probably the toxic fumes putting his mortality to a rest. He dazedly stared at his hyung fixing the mess he left and a surge of guilt rose through him.

"Drink with me, hyung," he whispered sadly as an apology, voice thick with exhaustion. The frown on Jiyong's features softened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter