together

My Luvies

"Hyun-unnie, just give me another 2 hours, I promise that I'll be in bed by then. Maybe 3." I shouted as my eyes were still stuck on the screen. My opponent was good but I had already memorised all the different controls including every skill move. 

 

"Nooo, jagiya, you promised sooy-"

 

"GOAL! HA! 3-1, I'm so going to beat you, just another three more goals and a double hat-trick for me." I yelled out in excitement.

 

Without me knowing, my older girlfriend was already pulling on my ears causing me to squeal out. "Seo Yooa! Do you want me to cut the wires off, break the disc and throw away all your olafs?" Oh no, NOT MY OLAF! 

 

"I'll finish this last game and meet you and Young-unnie in bed." I whined and hurriedly tapped on the keys of the controller. Hyun-unnie rolled her eyes and stormed off, slamming the door at the same time.

 

Once, she left the room, the match ended. I feel bad, I should have just joined them in bed. They finally had a day break but I had to ruin it with my game. Should I go in? I should just sleep in the guest room, they wouldn't want to see me or notice my disappearance anyways.

 

With a heavy heart, I slowly grabbed my olaf that was lying down on the couch and dragged myself towards the other room. A lonely night for me, how fun. 

 

I jumped onto the guest bed and tried hard to fall asleep. It's all my fault, Joohyun unnie is probably talking to Sooyoung unnie about how much she doesn't want to see me. 

 

Tossing and turning around the bed didn't help, I decided to get a cup of warm water and calm myself down. Quietly, I walked into the kitchen and got my cup of water.

 

Just when I was about to enter the room, my taller girlfriend spotted me. "Yooa, where are you going?" She questioned with a confused look on her face.

 

"The guest room?" My reply came out to be more of a question than statement.

 

"Our grandma isn't angry, don't worry and just sleep with us." Young-unnie smiled. I nodded my head and followed behind her like a well-trained puppy. 

 

"I-I'm sorry, unnies. I forgot that it was your only day off, I was so stressed because of lectures that I just wanted to relax. It was never my intention to ignore either of you today. F-Forgive me?" I stammered nervously.

 

"Just cuddle with us and maybe I'll forgive you." Hyun-unnie pulled me onto the bed, causing me to fall on top of her. Her soft lips captured mine as we got into a heated make out session. 

 

"Young-unnie, c-come join us, Hyun-unnie lips are just as soft as ever." I panted. My taller girlfriend jumped on our bed and pressed her lips against my older girlfriend's lips. 

 

By watching them kiss, I could see the love and care that they have for each other. I would love to get frisksy and all but it's our cuddle time so I'll just calm myself down. 

 

"Unnies~ stop~ it's cuddle time.", I placed myself between the two of them and hugged them. 

 

"W-were you angry that I didn't listen to you Hyunnie?" I was so nervous that I stammered and closed my eyes. A soft hand touched and caressed my cheeks. 

 

"No, I just wanted the three of us to spend time together and if you were stressed, we could have helped you. Just tell me about your past week now." Hyunnie spoke softly.

 

"It was terrible. As you two know, I don't have any friends so when we had to do a group project, I ended up in a group filled with uncooperative people. It was... traumatic. Rushing to meet the deadline because instead of doing my part of the work, I had to do for four others. Just thinking about it has me boiling. T- I'm rambling again." I ranted.

 

"You could have called us, we would be more than willing to help." I knew that they would, which was why I didn't want to call them. They were already on 3 hours of sleep daily, tired by the time they got back to their dorm and I wanted them to get the rest they needed.

 

"It wasn't that big of a deal. I managed it! I have to get used to you two having irregular schedules." I nonchantly replied.

 

"Yooa~ You can text us or call us, we will try to reply you understand? For now, let's just watch a movie in the living room." Young unnie pinched my cheeks and pulled Hyunnie and I to the living room.

 

Sooyoungie sat in the middle with me on her left and Joohyunnie on her right. She took her long arms and placed them around our necks. I interlocked our fingers and leaned on her shoulder. 

 

After a short 30 mins, I found my eyes slowly closing and snuggled into her chest. Soon, I was sleeping soundly.

 

[Third Person POV]

 

Sooyoung realised that her younger girlfriend was asleep when she heard soft snores coming from her. Joohyun also took notice and snapped a picture of Yooa sleeping while hugging the tallest girl.

 

"Do you want to me to carry her to bed now?" Joohyun asked her girlfriend. In response, Sooyoung gave her sweet peck on her lips and replied.

 

"I wouldn't want my grandma to work so hard." She teasingly replied. This earned her a light smack on her shoulders. Though it rewarded her with the sight of Joohyun's reddened cheeks and a small pout. It made the older girl look more like a rabbit. 

 

Sooyoung carried the smaller girl and placed her gently on their custom sized bed. She went back out to off the television but got a surprise instead.

 

Joohyun, the cute adorable rabbit girlfriend of hers, lifted her up in one go and carried her bridal style to their shared bedroom. Sooyoung let out a light giggle and gave her girlfriend's neck tons of light pecks. 

 

Soon, they were tired and laid between their youngest partner. All three of them loved each other with all their heart, they would protect each other, take care of each other and cherish each other. This was just a simple day in their lives.

 

 

 

sksksksksIamSOsorryFORnotUPDATING,iWANTEDtoBUTmyIDEASneverFLOWEDtheWAYiWANTEDthemTO:(