[ • ω • ]

Chaos of giving birth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is mark 9 months and few days since Heechul suppose to give birth, he was suppose to give birth a week ago but not having sign at all. Leeteuk is take a day off for last week as he want to be by heechul side during his labor but is not have sign at all, it's normal they said to have a few days more than it supposed to be. since is not have any sign, Heechul ask him to just back work rather than he look like a freak OCD who keep tidying house because he don't have something to do. 

Too bad— on the day leeteuk back to work, the contraction is come. Heechul was enjoying his day waiting his husband home while watching a drama, but when he want to reach a snack he feel like his back is pain so much but he ignore it as in his pregnancy— his back is pain sometime so he just ignore the pain. he is panting as he tried to ignore the pain and back sit on the sofa, his pain is not get better after few minutes. he stand up to have a water but suddenly he gasped as he felt a sharp pain, and fluid came dribbling out from between his legs. 

 

his water had broken. "oh no... this not gonna be good" heechul told himself.

 

Heechul is frozen as his water keep dribbling, look at sofa and table to search his phone to call ambulance or Leeteuk but his phone nowhere to be seen nearby and he not remember where he put his phone is.  the pain is little feel bearable, "ok... kim heechul.... calm, you can do this..." ignoring the warm sensation in his lower belly , he took of his short and brief that has been soaked by his water. when he want stand straight he interrupted by a stronger contraction making him hunch over and hum. "mmmhm, ouch... oh my god.."

this one seemed even longer and more painful. Heechul tried his best to not tense up and scream even sometimes he couldn't help it that he jerked and moaned. the noises come somehow helped him. the contraction come in pause again, Heechul take this time to waddled to his bedroom, but suddenly his water blasted wetting the floor with a loud splash noise. Heechul looked at the ground shocked "Leeteuk will be angry about this,baby... your papa will..."

He keep waddling to his bedroom and let the floor having his wet traces and crawled himself on bed. He then lied down curling into a fetal position, trying to ride out the contractions as they washed over him.He groaned as a feeling of pressure increased in his lower back and hips, pain radiated through his back. Heechul felt the pain coming in continuous waves and sank down to his hands and knees,  " this pain is not gonna be good" Heechul felt all his bones aching. He knew this wouldn't be easy but he still managed to underestimate the pain.

Heechul groaning as another contraction was upon him, making his inner squeeze and cramp. His body felt all out of whack. He then straight his position and his legs open apart,heechul try touch his hole and not find any head yet, "this is so ing amusing hilarious". As the wave of contractions lowered Heechul  in mouth fulls of air, adjusting his stance again, his hips felt stiff, like they were being pulled apart. Pretty accurate.

He rocked forward on the soles of his feet as he waited, eyes closed in focus as he felt for the gradual increase of pain. "Aahh.. ahh" his belly tightened along with the rest of him, the baby made way, moving forward a little more. He didn't know if he could take much more when the contraction finally began to subside.

"ahh .." Heechul tapped his fingers on his knees fidgeting with so much adrenaline, staying still was driving him crazy. "Here it comes.." He murmurs in anticipation as the wave begins to increase. The contraction was the hardest he'd felt yet. He grinds his teeth together and squeezes his eyes closed, nose crunching. Oh god it all hurt, it burned. His hand brushed over his lips, feeling tight as paper stretched over the round shape being birthed. He pushed until his lungs burned for air and he gasped, forgetting to breath for that push.

Heechul thought himself to be a strong person. He'd survive this to, he knew he would, but in these moments it felt like he was about to split into two. Every inch felt like a new pained experience that made him envy the moments before.  "the head not come out yet.. im tired already..." and he tried another position.. think which position make it faster. the blood is dripping everywhere on the bed sheet as heechul try all position he think of, the contractions seemed even worse and he knew there wasn't going to be a break. ", Jungsoo! This ing hurts like a ! Yes ! him !"

Heechul think his last resort as he reached the bed head and squatted,his hand hold the bed head. He spread his legs once more.  "ow, it's.. it's so much worse ! oh my... oh my gosh.... .... breath... breath kim heechul ! why can't you breathe ?!".  he started whining from the excruciating pain coming from above and below. He didn't think it was going to be this bad. He pushed and gritted his teeth. Feeling the baby squeezing through his passage way, he yelped from it stinging. He panting then again reach his below "ok ok.. i feel the hair.. wait ... is not even half yet then ?!" but that moment make heechul got encouraged after each push. 

Suddenly a huge contraction hit him, "ah, ah hurts. Baby slowly..  please slow, i can't take the pain.. slowly please.. slow...ow....." Heechul ask the baby to slowed down when he the one is pushing him. He then keep pushing think that he want it over soon. He yelled and screamed but all he did was get tired. yelling and numerous times but still not making any progress. "baby, i thought you want out. why are you stuck now. make up your mind"

This time his body was so tense and the pain tripled ten times. "ow! ! oh god ! it's coming ! the baby is coming now! ! ah !! please get out of me !!! Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter