Chapter One

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon Myeon’s POV

I had the ring in my hand, the one Yeonmi threw at me, just like she did to our relationship.
How could she cancel our marriage like that as if it was nothing to her. I just wonder of what even happened for her to throw away our happiness.

Honestly I’m sad, but angry at the same time, actually I’m even angrier, I don’t think I’ve ever felt this furious before.

I shook my head, trying to come back to my senses, and soon started the car heading back to my office.
An hour or so later, I arrived there. Exiting my car, I went straight to my office.

“Mr. Kim, can you sign these pages? They’re for our next case” Song Eun Bi my secretary came and gave me some papers to sign.

Gosh, I can’t believe it, we have another case… I’m seriously in no mood to deal with any of this. I better call Minseok and ask for some help. Maybe he can cheer me up or something.

I took my phone from my pocket and along with it the ring.
This damn ring. I wonder… why do I even bother to keep it? She was the one to end it, so why am I even being clingy?

I know that Yeonmi and I met from a meeting for an arranged marriage, but even with that I thought this would end somehow good for us.

“Ms. Song, do me a favor” she stared at me with eyes wide open. “Throw this away for me” I gave her the ring and she took it hesitatingly.

“Is there something wrong Mr. Kim? This is your engagement ring”

“Just don’t ask anything and simply do as I say” she nodded and soon left my office

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter