Chapter 1: Jackpot

Lurking [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

college was literally hell to twelve girls, they barely had enough time to hang out like they used to but thankfully summer was right around the corner which gives delight to the girls.

some of the girls had been studying for their finals, and now that its all done and everyone felt like they aced their test; either way they were contented of their hardwork.

****

it was dark now, yena who just got out of a small convenience store to buy some snacks for her to gobble while she watch movies to release all the stress that she got from studying.

fortunately, yena saw an old lady; well i mean she's not that old maybe somewhat in her 40's? the lady was handing out pamphlet and of course as a curious duck she came closer to the lady and asked whats in the pamphlet.

"hello dear, i see that your curious"

"here, we just recently opened an Inn and it's located on the countryside and if you like nature thats great! its perfect for relaxing. and if you can come, i will make sure everything will be free, since you would also be our first guest! you don't have to worry about anything"

"it's free?! whaa-- i mean i would never decline the offer"

"bring anyone you want child, you are all welcome"

the lady smiled strangely but the duck didn't see it

yena was observing the pamphlet she was amused by the digital designs by it and wanted to ask why it had to be free. this type of design she would think that its a great place.

"but wait why is it free thoug--"

but before she could even continue her blabbing the lady was out of her sight like she just poof-ed mid-air, there wasn't even many people walking around the streets considering its late at night so she could spot the lady easily but no there's literally no sign of the lady.

of course yena was suspicious at first, but she rub it off. there's nothing more great than receiving free items it's like yena won a jackpot, a perfect trip or hang out that she and her other 11 best friends can enjoy.

****

 

"and you believed the lady??" yuri asked.

yena had to show and tell yuri what she just got. she came on running full speed while yelling YURIIIIIIIIIIII, oh well who could contain the excitement yena was feeling.

"yeah isn't it great!"

"i don't know ducky this seems sketchy enough, oh and by the way the girls are coming over"

"what, why?"

"a sleepover, remember..."

well it seems like yena totally forgot that she had arranged a sleepover. though she thought that its a great time for her to tell the girls what she just got.

"Ohh..oh.. OHH" that was all that came out of yena's mouth, though you can't hear it she said that in three different tone. and of course the happy hamster was looking at her roommate.

 

 

minutes after their door bell rang.

 

"unnie can you get the do--" yuri couldn't even finish her sentence when yena passed her by like a flash.

"COMINGGGG!"

"minjoo-yah!!"

"ahhk-- don't scream unnie" minjoo protest but still smiling "hey yuri~"

"hey minjoo, where's the others?"

although minjoo was going to say something but she was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter