[16]

Love Air

Soon enough, knowing me, I fell asleep an hour into the drive. I felt bad because I wanted to keep Baekhyun company as he drove for who knows for how much longer, especially when he’s been driving already for an hour. Of course, he reassured me that he’s fine and that he’ll just rest when we get to our destination and told me to go ahead and take a nap.

I woke up nearly 30 minutes later due to being too uncomfortable sleeping in a car chair. It felt like I was asleep for hours though. I was facing the window in a curled-up position, staring as the clouds where quickly passing by. I tightly grabbed a hold of the soft jacket that was covering me and took a small whiff of it. Baekhyun must’ve placed it over me in the middle of my sleep as I curled myself in a ball trying to find a comfortable position and from feeling too cold from the aircon.

Flipping over to face Baekhyun, I peeked at from under the jacket. I was sad to see that he was trying to fight his tiredness and to see that he was still driving. Where exactly was this man taking me. Upon hearing me flip over, he looked down at me as a smile crept on his face.

“Good nap?” His eyes went back up to the road in front of him before reaching his hand over to sweep the hair covering my face. I sighed and lean into his touch as I nod my head.

“How much longer?” I croak out; my voice quite hoarse from my short nap.

“Still really far, baby,” he answered. His hand fell from head to my cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.

“Aren’t you tired?” I pout making sure my lips reach the palm of his hand.

He chuckled, pushing his hand more towards my lips so that I’m kissing it properly. “I am, but now that you’re awake you can keep me company. I’ll need to get gas later maybe at the half-way mark so keep me up till then.”

“Yes, sir,” I sat up in my seat, draping the oversized jacket over my shoulders.

“Were you cold? I saw you curl up into a ball and grabbed my jacket for you,” I nodded shyly. “Thought so. I turned down the aircon for a bit since the car was moderately cold enough.”

“So, what do you want me to do to keep you awake?”

Baekhyun hummed. “Hand?” He lifted his hand palm up and I immediately slipped my hand into his.

“Is that all?” I blushed.

“No, I just needed to feel you to keep me steady. You can do whatever you like. You can tell a story, sing, or do something. Let me hear you.”

Just a simple request is making my heart burst into flames. Baekhyun always gives me so much and I do so little and yet, he only wants all my small things.

“Well, do you want to know something?” He hummed. “What would you like to know?”

“Tell me how your life was in Seoul?”

“Is that where we are going?” I must fight the urge to jump on him and kiss all over his face. As much as I love being in the confines of the small town, I do miss the hustle and bustle of the big city. And I have way too much money in wallet that I haven’t been able to spend. Sure, I have been doing a good amount of online shopping, but those shipping fees add up! It was so easy to just take the subway to Myeongdeong or Hongdae to grab some cheap cosmetics.

Baekhyun clucked his tongue at me. “I’m not going to answer that. So, are you going to tell me a story or what, baby?”

“Ay, alright,” I slinked back in my seat. I began to retell him parts that he didn’t already know about me. It was all mainly parts like things I would go out to do when I wasn’t in school or when I wasn’t feeling like doing homework. “There’s this really cute café that I would go to when I was bored or feeling down. It’s in Garosugil and it has the cutest characters in it. I really wanted to buy the plushies, but they were kind of expensive. They have the best ice chai lattes.”

“Is it right next to that one by that one sunglasses store?”

“Yeah and it is- wait, how do you know?”

Baekhyun remained silent. “I need to find where the nearest gas station is.”

“Baekhyun, if we’re going to Seoul then I already know so you don’t need to keep silent.”

“Gosh, I wanted this to be a surprised, but I ruined it, didn’t I?”

“It’s still a surprise, Baek!” I sit up in my seat and leaning towards him. I place both hands on the arm that isn’t holding up against the steering wheel. Baekhyun is always the hottest driving with one hand. “I mean, I kind of assumed because you’re driving us so far out and I don’t know where else would be excited to drive up north. If we were driving south the I’d say maybe Daegu or Busan.”

He sighed while a chuckle leaving his lips. “My baby girl is so smart. I forget that you’re not actually a small child, but just a small adult lady.”

“You’re weird. Anyway, anything else you want to hear or have me do?”

“Whatever you want to do next,” he let go of my hand and moved it to my thigh, caressing to gently.

“Can I pick out songs to put on the queue?”

He nodded his head, picking up his phone from the cup holder using his face to unlock the phone. I excitedly took his phone from his hand and investigated his music folder. Luckily, Baekhyun and I have similar taste in music with the occasional of some oldies due to him being an old man, which he would pinch me for calling him that.

“Has anyone told you that you’re like a child?”

I raised an eyebrow towards the man next me. “Only you and sometimes Chanyeol and Jongdae. Mainly, you.”

He hummed. “I don’t know. Have you ever thought that you’d be like the perfect candidate to be a sugar baby?”

“What the , Baekhyun? What are you even talking about?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know. It just came to me one day and I’m just like ‘you’re quite hyper and childish sometimes that you could be a sugar baby.”

I scratched my head in confused and shook my head. Is he really asking this right now? “Okay, but I don’t like coloring books and toys and I don’t whine. Plus, I don’t even think I could even… pleasure someone like that.” I gagged at the word pleasure. Too much cringe in that one word, especially in that context.

He giggled at my innocence. “But you do like stuff animals, cartoons, talk in a baby voice sometimes, very timid, and you’re just so cute.”

“Alright, well that’s just my personality,” I scoffed at him. “Where is this even going? Do you want to be my daddy or something?”

Baekhyun went silent again and yet, his reddening face was saying a lot. “Baekhyun?” There’s no way Baekhyun wants a relationship like this. He’s too soft. And there was also no way I would allow us to be in that kind of relationship either.

“Uh… no, no. I just…” I was finding it cute how he was trying to save himself, but I can’t help and push on it just a little longer.

“Oh, come on! You can’t tell me that you don’t have any daddy traits either.”

“W-what do you mean,” his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel. He was driving with both hands this time.

“Hm, well aren’t most sugar daddies some CEO of a company in most stories? You aren’t one but you are in some higher position than me so that should count. You’re sometimes stern with me and you get mad at me when I disobey you and you know that I will go into submission to obey you. You pay for everything and like to spoil me sometimes.”

“Seoul… please stop talking.”

I scoffed. “Baek, you can’t tell me to stop when you started it!”

“Fine, fine. I’m sorry. Now, can you please just forget this whole conversation happened!”

“And you started calling me baby girl too,” I pressed.

“Hey! I said stop and it’s not like you don’t like being called baby girl.” I pressed my lips together. I do like being called that, but I don’t like it in a way. It’s cute because he calls me baby and I’m his girl so shouldn’t it be okay to call me his baby girl without it being linked to something and a ual turn on?

We finally make it to a gas station with another 3 hours still left to reach Seoul. It was still early in the day so by the time we make it to Seoul, things will still be open and it won’t be too dark to go walking around, although Seoul is the city that never sleeps, there will still be plenty of things to do.

Baekhyun is standing outside filling up his car and I also took a step outside to stretch my tired body out.

“Oppa, aren’t you tired?” I leaned against the car, pouting at him. I’m glad that I the car was a bit on the shorter side so that I could see him over the top of the car.

“Not really,” he shook his head. “Don’t worry too much about me. I can handle a small drive like this.”

“Okay, but the last time you drove was in the spring and that was a two-hour drive. This one is six and I feel like if you haven’t driven in a while then you’ll be more tired driving long distances,” I know he won’t give in to me. He always wants to take lead in things and act like he’s fine when I know he’s not. He wants to take care of me. I want to do the same. “I can drive if you want me to. I have my license.”

He playfully rolled his eyes and scoffed. “And when was the last time you drove, missy? From what I recalled you don’t own a car back at our own small town so you haven’t driven for almost a year and for sure that the ridiculous amount of T-money cards you have stashed in your drawer shows that you use the subway all the time.”

“You’re the worst,” I glared at him, but he only sweetly smiled at me. “Please? You never let me help when you need it.”

“You help me all the time. When I feel stressed, being next to me is all I need,” he confessed. He looked at me from across. He sighed when his eyes landed at my sad ones. “One hour. I’ll let you drive for one hour.”

I ran over to him, beaming and landing a big kiss on his cheek. “If you feel tired after a minute, you need to tell me, and we can switch.”

“I promise I will.”

Once the tank was filled up again, I slipped into the driver’s side and Baekhyun into the passenger. I giggled in excited, only because I was driving a fancy car.

“Don’t get too excited, baby girl. I paid this car off just a little over a year ago so don’t go crashing it.”

I nodded and began to drive off. It was a little different than my parent’s car. I came to a full stop to turn back on the freeway and I might have stepped on the brake too much and almost had us flying towards the windshield. Baekhyun whipped his head so fast over to me with a concerned look on his face.

“Sorry,” I lifted a small hand up. “My parent’s car is an older car, so it has a little bit of give on the brakes. This is quite sensitive.”

He shook his head. “Just be careful, okay? You have 55 minutes to drive.”

 

Soon enough, Baekhyun fell asleep. And I happily drove towards the big city. I was awake for most part of the road trip when I first came down, so I knew that I mainly had to just follow the road. Baekhyun only gave me an hour to drive so we weren’t going to get any closer for me to be confused where I was going. He wasn’t following any navigation either. Suddenly Baekhyun’s rang and he slowly rose in his seat to let out a big yawn and big stretch like a dog. He looked over to me with a smile. “I think I needed that 30-minute nap.”

I glanced at him quickly before turning my eyes back on the road. I’m expert enough to keep my eyes off the road for more than a second. “Why didn’t you sleep longer? Why did you set an alarm?”

“I told you that you had a set time to drive,” he reminded me. I scrunched my eyebrows together. It hasn’t even been an hour yet. “How are you though? Are you tired yet?”

I hate to admit it, but I was deadly tired. I was out here going against my own words in that I haven’t driven in forever and that I almost convinced (not really) Baekhyun to let me drive the rest of the way. I nodded my head. I hate that he knew I’d get tired so soon that he set an alarm for only 30 minutes. Maybe, I am still a baby that I can’t even handle driving for more than 30 minutes.

He clucked his tongue before chuckling. “Pull over, baby.” I easily pulled over to my right and quickly unbuckled my seat belt. “Don’t get out from this side. Crawl over to the passenger side because it’s too dangerous.” I obeyed and slid over to the other side as Baekhyun watched for any incoming cars before running to the driver side.

“Ready?” I asked him as he shut the door.

“Yes,” he smiled at me. “Thank you for looking out for oppa. I needed that nap.” He leaned over towards me and I immediately understood what he wanted. I moved to meet his lips in the middle.

No doubt that I had fallen asleep the rest of the way.

 

As I felt the car coming to more of a slowdown and stopping more frequently, I stirred in around in my seat. I blinked my eyes open, moving my eyes up to the window to watch the sky begin to streak with pinks and oranges as the sun set somewhere off in the west.

“Waking up now?” I hear his honey voice behind me. I flip over to my other side to face him with a nod of my head. “Well, we made it!”

I shifted to sit up and wrapping Baekhyun’s jacket around my body. The tall buildings were beginning to block my view of the sky. Crowds of people, young and old filled the sideways as the night life was starting as soon as the sky is to turn black. I really did miss this.

“What are we doing first?”

“I firstly assume you must be hungry and I’m starving too so we’re going out for dinner. Do you want get changed now into your night outfit?”

“Now?” I looked down at my outfit and thought about if it was easy to pull on without having to fully strip out my t-shirt.

“I won’t look,” Baekhyun laughed. “I promise and the windows are tinted so no one can see inside the car. You can use my jacket to cover up more if you feel too shy.”

“You act like I change in front of you every day, Baekhyun,” I scoffed at him.

“So, are you going to change or not?” He rolled his eyes.

“Are you going to change? Your outfit makes you handsome in all, but that don’t look like a night out, café vibe to me.”

“I’ll change my shirt when I find a parking spot,” he tugged at his sweater. “So, you changing? Don’t think I’m forcing you to change in front me. I just think it’ll be better to change here so you’re not carrying your other clothes with you.”

It took a moment for me to think if I really wanted to get changed now, but I decided that it wasn’t going to be difficult because my dress has buttons going through the middle of it so I can essentially just put it my dress like a button-up and pull my T-shirt through. And as promised, Baekhyun kept his eyes on the road. I trust him in all, but I had to just sneak some peeks to make sure he wasn’t sneaking peeks for himself.

“What do you want to eat?” Baekhyun asked after I finished buttoning up my dress and he could finally look at me.

“Hm… what is something we can’t get back at home?” I thought out loud. “I don’t know… There’s definitely a lot of things that we can’t get back home, but also it all seems too basic.”

Baekhyun nodded. “How about I just take you somewhere nice and then we can go out and get shaved ice?”

“I’d like that a lot,” I smiled at him as I slowly leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek.

Baekhyun turned to look at me with adoration and love filling in his chocolate brown eyes. “You seriously make me feel things that I have never felt before and I love it.”

 

Baekhyun parked the car somewhere on the streets of Gangnam and we went walking off into the night to the restaurant he picked. It wasn’t super fancy nor was it too casual and I appreciated that a lot. Baekhyun is definitely someone who fit the aesthetic of a fancy restaurant but for me, I think I’d be too uncomfortable trying to act fancy and as if Baekhyun knew I’d be too uncomfortable, he’d chosen something in the mix of both deals.

“This place is quite nice. I like the nice calm atmosphere it gives,” Baekhyun had said as we were seated. “It’s a table place, you know. I really like the cold noodles and the mixed rice dishes. Soups are amazing too.”

I decided on getting the cold noodles with barbequed meats on the side and as for Baekhyun, he got the steam pork. “When was the last time you’ve been to Seoul? You seem to remember a lot of things here.”

“I was here… two years ago? My brother moved here and got married so we came up for the wedding. I also came here for my last two years of university and I’m also quite surprised too that I maintained a lot of the things here in my head. But I mean maybe I retained it so that I can take a special someone out here,” he winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. “Hey, don’t hate on me too much. I bet you planned out your wedding already before you even met me.”

I rolled my eyes harder this time. “I hate that you’re right.”

“So, you want to let me in on what the wedding is like? I just want to get an idea of what to look forward to.” I enjoyed that he phrased the question as if he was hinting the wedding to be our wedding and yet, trying to not seem so eager. I don’t mind it too much because I seriously would like to marry this man and I’m glad that he also seems like he wants to marry me too.

I hummed. “I’m hoping to have a photoshoot in Japan with all the cherry blossoms. There’s this old railroad that is so pretty. It likes being in a Studio Ghibli film! Certainly, there are cherry blossoms in Korea, but I think it’ll be a fun trip before the wedding and I just think they’re prettier in Japan. For the wedding, I want like a cherry blossom, celestial theme. Having the nighttime stars and the moon beaming down on the cherry blossoms as we dance and kiss throughout the night.”

Baekhyun had his cheek in his palm and he watched and listen to me go on about a wedding that I had planning for years. “Wow…” he said as if he was in daze himself. “Sounds like a dream~ what about the honeymoon?”

“Honeymoon? Maybe go back to Japan, more in the nature side and go to the spa or go to Jeju Island. I’ve never been. I want a romantic, relaxing getaway.”

Baekhyun groaned in delight. He reached over to take my hand into his and his kissed my palm. “I can’t wait then.”

“I can’t wait for shaved ice! Can we get mango? Unless you don’t want mango then we can something else.” We just had gotten off the subway after finishing dinner. Baekhyun said it’d better and more of an adventure if we took public transportation to get around instead of struggling to find parking and having to walk far anyway.

“Of course, you can get mango, baby.”

We were walking out on the busy streets of Myeongdeong and the crowd of people was incredibly large this late night. With it being summer in all, it was jammed packed with locals and tourists. It was too much for Baekhyun to walk beside me, so he walked in front of me and had me hold onto his shirt. I looked down as to focus on my grip to not let go. Someone pushed me and I had let go of his shirt. I looked up and Baekhyun was suddenly out of reach and out of sight.

What was I going to do? I’m lost. As much as I was the city person here and this was my home for the past 18 years, I didn’t do a lot of venturing outside my comfort some and here I was outside of it. My anxiety was slowly building up.

There are so much people around. I didn’t know what to do without Baekhyun. My hands started getting clammy and I was started to get claustrophobic. The anxiety was bubbling up towards my throat, clenching it as it was getting harder to breathe and my lungs were burning with the lack of oxygen flowing through. My sight was started to cloud with tears were welling in my eyes. Will Baekhyun come back and try to find me? He must, right?

People around me kept pushing and shoving as I stood frozen right in the center. I was getting rude stares by passersby and to why I was standing in the middle. Many people behind me were pushing me to go forwards or out of the way, but if I moved how was Baekhyun supposed to find me? I looked over and inched myself toward the wall of the nearby café. I kept frantically looking side to side for any sign of my boyfriend, but he was still nowhere to be seen. Tears fell one by one, rolling down my face and a small sob feel from my lips. I felt too small and alone to be here in this crowded walkway by myself. Where’d all these people come from anyway?

I looked down to keep people from seeing me cry in public when a familiar pair of shoes appeared in front of me.

“My love please don’t cry. I’m right here. I’m here,” he cupped the side of my face to make me look up him. Worried filled his eyes and I could see that his waterline was also looking quite wet. I couldn’t help but fall into his arms, feeling once again safe in his hold and worry free at the sound of his honey voice. “Are you okay? I lost you for a moment and my heart dropped. I was so scared.”

“Mine too,” I mumbled his shirt. Taking a deep breath, I took his in sweet scent that drowned my sporadic mind.

“I’m so sorry, I should have kept an eye out for you better. This is my mistake,” he rubbed my back. Leaning down, he kissed the crown of my head “You did a good job for staying in place.”

 

“You said your brother lives here in Seoul?” Baekhyun nodded. “Do you plan on visiting him?”

Baekhyun swallowed his spoonful of shaved ice and mangoes. “Not really. This mini trip is meant to be for you, so I pushed back anything that pertained to me.”

I pouted at him. “Baekhyun, you don’t need to do that. If you want to visit your brother, I’d be happy to accompany you!”

“Really?”

“Why not? If you miss him then you should see him while you’re up here. It’s not every day you see him. And you seem like you don’t text him or call him much either. He must miss you too.”

“Hm, I’ll text him later and see if he’s available. What about you then?”

“What about me?”

“Hello? You’re up here too. Shouldn’t you go visit your parents?”

“Uh…” I dug my spoon deeper into the bowl. “I don’t know. I feel like it’d be awkward bringing you over to meet my parents.”

“And meeting my brother is any different?”

“Well, yeah… how I see it as your brother is the first person you tell your secrets and worries to first before maybe telling your parents. My parents don’t really want to meet anyone until I’m for sure that I’m going to marry the guy.”

“They really said that?”

I put down my spoon. “Yeah… they just don’t want me to give them any hope and for us to just breakup or something after a week. Maybe next time though, Baek! I’m not missing them too much since my mom called me the other day.”

“I guess I understand, but we lasted two months and if you think about it, we were practically dating after I took you to go see that horror movie so we can say we dated for 8 months,” he giggled.”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re stupid. You specifically said that we were friends since I’d have a friend with me when I’m scared.”

“Ah… I really did, didn’t I? But just to let you know, I really do see a future for us. I like you way too much to not think that you won’t be with me.”

My cheeks burned red after Baekhyun’s sudden confession. “W-what are you even talking about?”

“Oh, come on, Seoul, we all know that you love it and you like me just as much to not let me go. I’m just letting you know that I will marry you whether you like it or not.”

 

We ended up staying out much later than anticipated and yet, anticipated as Baekhyun did have us pack an extra spare of clothes. Baekhyun assumed that I might have been too tired and ended early, but I had a lot of built energy from my nap in the car. It also was wild to drive 6 hours out to drive back after being here for such a small amount of time. It’s also a good thing since now we decided to visit Baekhyun’s brother tomorrow as well. We went to a nearby hotel that ended up being the Sheraton. I gaped at Baekhyun as he handed his keys over to valet and then proceeded to check us in and paying 100 dollars plus for our one-night stay.

“Aright, what the , Baekhyun? I don’t mean to do this because I honestly don’t care how much money you have, but how much money do you even have? For being some small-town teacher, you sure got a lot of weight in that plastic credit card of yours.”

“It’s actually metal, so it has a bit of weight to it,” he joked. I punched his arm. “I don’t like talking about money and I don’t see the need to tell anyone unless they ask and yet, it depends on who is asking for me to tell. And so far, I’m sure you can tell that I don’t really spend a lot of money besides on you.”

I suddenly felt bad because he was spending all his money on me. He noticed. “And I like that I get to spend money on you because you don’t ask for much. You appreciate whatever you’re given and offered. So, before meeting you when I didn’t spend on myself nor did I have someone to spend on and living in a small town with limited shopping options, you save a lot of money. Economically wise, the government pays the school and that pay turns into my paycheck and especially being in a small town, you get a bit more funding.”

“We could have gone somewhere cheaper at least…” I pouted as I dragged my feet into the elevator.

Baekhyun could only chuckle and shake his head at me as he pushed the button for the 10th floor. “The ‘cheaper’ places are love motels.”

I shrugged at his comment.

When we got to our room, it finally hit me. And I started to really wonder why I dismissed what Baekhyun had said that if I wanted cheaper, it was going to be a love motel. The epiphany that I was going to stay in a room with Baekhyun. I was also going to be sharing a bed with Baekhyun. I was experiencing this all alone with Baekhyun.

Sure, we have shared a bed before but this time it’s different. There’s no one who will barge into our room needing an app installed in his phone or help with his lines in the play or makeup wipes. This is the most private and intimate place that I’m sharing with him and he seems so unfazed by it as if he does this on the daily.

I stood frozen by the door as I watched him drop our bags at the foot of the bed. His eyes wandered around the room appreciating how nice it looks before stopping his eyes on me. Concerned swarmed his brown orbs when I wasn’t making a move.

“You okay, baby?” The term of endearment slightly calmed my nerves that I was able to nod my head. I still was stuck in my place at the door. “Why aren’t you moving?” He walked over to move and placed his hands on my hip. “Come on, open up.”

“Baekhyun…” I started. “Don’t you find it weird that this is probably the most private and intimate place we’ve shared since we started dating?” I waved my hands around in circles, pointing left and right, up and down trying to get him to understand my dilemma.

He laughed out loud, but not too loud that it was ear drum breaking. It was a sweet honey laugh. “What about when we went camping? Or when we shared a bed in either of rooms before dating?”

“Yeah, but that was different. This has a different vibe now that we’re a thing and… I’m just scared.”

Baekhyun being the most understanding human being ever had understood where I was going and why I was so nervous. As if I have never mentioned before that Baekhyun is my first boyfriend, here it is, Baekhyun is my first and everything else will be a first for me. So, whenever the time comes, Baekhyun will be the first to take my ity as well. Just wanted to out that out there in case there was any confusion.

“Oh, baby,” he pulled me into his embrace. “Oppa will never do anything unless you want it and when you are ready. And you should know that. You can place all your trust in me.”

 

            I didn’t really pack any pajamas since I just kind of wear whatever to bed, mostly consisting of oversized shirts, hoodies, and sweaters with a pair of shorts. I absolutely can’t sleep with long pants. I get so hot and it’s uncomfortable. Since I was already wearing shorts, I kept those on and threw on a sports bra and buttoned up a velvet, corduroy shirt. It was a cute fit, if I got to say so myself. An all-black outfit with a splash of white from the shorts just makes it so perfect.

            I step out the bathroom after washing my face and see Baekhyun already changed into gray sweats and a black tee, sitting up on the bed scrolling through Instagram.

            His head immediately lifted at my sudden presence in the space. He blinked a couple times taking in my appearance and slowly his eyes went down to my legs. I had to admit that my shorts were quite short that you could almost say they were booty shorts and did that really accentuate the booty. It was too hard to notice the sudden tug of his bottom lip with his teeth.

            I cleared my throat feeling embarrassed about Baekhyun flat out checking my body out. “Are you going to wash up?”

            “I might have to with you coming out like that.”

            I ran over to him to slap his back. “Ew, ew, ew! Stop, stop that.” I slapped with every word I spoke. “I’m sleeping on the floor if you’re going to act like this.”

            He let out a couple of his famous he-he laughs as he grabbed both my wrists to stop me from hitting him. This man is too adorable for me, but I love it. “I have to be the one to sleep on the floor.” He placed my hands around his neck and travelled his down my body to pull me up on the bed so that I rested on my knees straddling one of his legs and then stopped the slow caress at my hips. I stared down into his brown sugar eyes and his to mine for a bit before Baekhyun spoke up again. “You’re really pretty right now my baby girl.”

            I blushed at his words. I didn’t know what else to say to him. Do I tell him that he’s pretty as well? I don’t take compliments too well nor can I say genuine compliments either. I guess the only thing to do was to tell him by my actions if not my words. I tilted my head downward as I took his lips to mine. Baekhyun was quick to respond and immediately wrapped his arms around me to pull me down with him.

            “I really, really like you a lot,” he breathed against my lips. He fluttered his fingers against the curves of my body.

            I giggled at his ticklish touch. “Me too. I like you a lot too. I-”

            “I love you,” Baekhyun interrupted me as if he knew I was going to say the same exact thing. I love it when he’s right.


EEEEEEK! It's done FINallllllyyyy!!!! I'm sorry for a ending and SUPer cringe at that. Also I didn't even bother editing so sorry about that. But thank you all for sticking with me until the very end~ I hope you all enjoyed taking a trip into my dreams lolol.

Maybe I'll just stick to writing oneshots or much shorter stuff until I got a firm idea of where the frick frack I'm going! Thank you again and I'll see you in the next one~