Chapter 1

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| CHAPTER 1 ||

 

Jeonghan ties up his shoes laces tightly before walking out from his house and walks calmly towards the nearest bus stop. Since a few days ago, his mind kept thinking about his new college and today the thought made him woke up earlier than usual to make sure his first day will run smoothly. He heard many rumors regarding his new college, the college which full with rich & spoiled students. It worries him a lot since he is just a son of working class family. His father works as a normal office worker and his mother is not working due to her poor health condition. Since his father needs to transfer from Busan to Seoul branch, he looked for the nearest college to attend, so he could stay at home looking after his mother. 

Jeonghan stops at the entrance of his new college after walked about 10 minutes from the bus stop. The vintage building looks proud standing in front of him somehow makes him nervous. He gathers courage to step in and slowly looking around. He amazes with what is in his sight, the environment look very calm and peace, suits with the look of the buildings. He continues walking to find the student affairs' office to settle his transfer registration, which he get the assist from the security guard at the entrance just now. 

After submited all the documentation required and finished his registration matters, Jeonghan walks around the college to explore the surrounding. He stuns looking at the building structure also with the landscape maintain by the college management. He laughs at himself when it just knocked his mind that this college is being attended by the students from rich & upper class family, of course everything is in the best condition. Jeonghan enters the cafeteria near the parking lot after walking around. The cafeteria looks so elegant with the modern english touch inside the vintage building. He starts to worry about his pocket money when he looks at the cafeteria's surrounding. It just like one of the expensive restaurants he could find in the city. He is sure the range of price for the menu here is exceed the standard price.

 'Do I need to find the part time job?' thought Jeonghan. 'But who will take care of eomma?' thought Jeonghan more.

He starts to regret with his choice. He only choose this college since it is the nearest to his home and it is easier for him to go back if his mother needs him immediately. He sighs. 

"Jeonghan, it's okay... Next time you just can bring homemade food , so you don't have to spend money in here," said Jeonghan to himself after he took a deep breath to calm himself.

He walks to the counter and after scanning the menu and the price, he decided to order one cup of americano and egg sandwich for him to fill in his empty stomach since those are the cheapest here. He brings the foods with him to the table at the corner of the cafeteria beside transparent glass wall. He puts all the stuff on the table and settles himself on the chair there. He turns to his left looking through the transparent glass wall, no wonder all the foods here are expensive, the environment and the landscape offered by this cafeteria is the best. With the slow & calm instrumental music played in the cafeteria and large fountain on the green garden as a scenery from his seat, he just feel he is in the expensive restaurant not in the college's cafeteria. Jeonghan sips his drink slowly while enjoying the environment around him before suddenly he get really shocked by the students screaming inside the cafeteria. He quickly looks around to find the reason of the chaos and he found the students here are hyping because of the entrance of the three male students into the cafe. He also stuns with the scene. There are three male students looking rich, elegant and stunning walking into the cafe. One of them looks so arrogant with smug face. Another one looks so cold with sharp eyes and expressionless face. The last one with gentle smile looking so sweet. Despite the different vibe each of them give to people, the fact Jeonghan cannot deny is the three of them is really handsome, maybe that are the reason most of the students in the cafe react just like fans to the idol singer.

Jeonghan looks at his watch. Twenty minutes to eleven. He grabs his sandwich and eats it quickly since his first class will start at eleven and after that he needs to attend his first club's activity in here. He still could hear the students talks excitedly about the trio. He gets up from his seat and before he walks out from the cafe he could see the trio boys are having their meal at the corner of the cafe while others students fawning over them, they must be very popular here thought Jeonghan. 

After finished his first class, he walks to the next building looking for the music room, the place for music & art club member to gather. While he is walking, he smiles to himself when he remember his classmates talked and gossiped about the trio he met at the cafe just now, his assumption is right, they are indeed the most famous student in his college. He didn't talk much while others kept telling him about the trio. 

He arrived at the room, there is a sign 'Music Room' at the door and he heard som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter