End

There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunrays hit the faces that sleeping peacefully under the sheets through the curtains which open slightly.

The smaller of two (yes, there are two people on the bed) blinks her eyes. She turns her head to look at the handsome man who's still sleeping soundly. Her hands starting to caress the chubby cheeks, giggling when the cheek's owner makes a scrunching face without opening his eyes.

Deciding the man deserves some more minutes of peaceful sleep, she gets up from the bed, wearing the sleeping man's shirt which looks big on her small frames.

Once again she comes closer to the man only to peck his small lips that parted a bit.

"I love you. I love you so much."

God knows how much she loves this man.

.

.

.


"Do you like my shirt that much?"

Strong arms wraps around her waist while the lips kissing her shoulders in which the shirt failed to cover since it's too big for her.

"You know the answer already, don't you?" The woman answered without looking at the man who's still backhugging her, making her a bit hard to move yet she's not willing to let go either.

"I don't. What's the answer again?"

The woman rolled her eyes. "It's still morning, Choi Siwon. At least take a shower first before starting your shenanigans."

"Is that so? It's morning already?" The 'Choi Siwon' man furrowed his eyebrows, acted dumb as if he hasn't already. "Why do I feel like it's not?"

"Because your head is on sleeping mode most of the time."

"I don't think so." Siwon shook his head. "I think it's because something to do with you."

"Things to do with me?" The woman glanced at him suspiciously. "What?"

"Finally you asked." Siwon grinned then jutted his thin lips. "Morning kiss."

Cho Kyuhyun lets her beautiful laugh out. She turns her body, facing the man who has been walking by her side for years.

Slinging her arms around the handsome man, she lets him roams with his skilled tongue. Submitting herself to the man fully.

They stop only when Kyuhyun punches Siwon's chest slightly as she needs some air for her empty lungs.

"Now as you already got what you want and as much as I want to cuddle, can you please move and let me finish cooking our breakfast, Mister Choi Siwon?" She said after inhaling some more oxygen. "Your coffee is waiting on the table. Be a good boy for a while, uhm?"

Siwon pinched her pointy nose with satisfactory smile appeared on his handsome face. "Yes, Mama Bear."

Kyuhyun giggled while turning her back, continuing her cook. "Why don't you take a shower too so by the time I finish cooking, we could have breakfast in peace, Papa Bear?"

Siwon rubs his chin, thinking if it's a good idea to spend another peaceful morning with his fiancee and yeah, it absolutely is. "Hmm... Will do."

He says, finally letting Kyuhyun focus on her things.

.

.

.


After finished tying the tie on Siwon's neck, Kyuhyun takes the black suits she prepared before and again helps Siwon to put it on.

"All is done." She smiled proudly, pecking the man's thin lips.

Siwon returned the kiss, make it last longer. "Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome."

Kyuhyun caresses the aviation badges on the man's left chest.

"Oppa?"

"Hm?"

"You don't forget your promise, don't you?"

Siwon's going to fiancee but he doesn't when he sees how serious her face this time.

"I can assure you hundred times, I don't." He cupped her cheeks. "You believe in me, right?"

"I do. I believe in you so much until I'm scared that this belief will hurt me someday." Kyuhyun hung her heads low. She can feel Siwon's stern gaze on her and she's not ready to meet them.

"It's your beliefs that hurt you, not me. I can never hurt you." Siwon said softly. "Look at me, Cho Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun nearly sobs when she lifts her heads as Siwon's commands. His loving eyes are too much for her.

"I can't tell you if the path we choose will always bring happiness for us. I can't guaranteed if someday we won't face any obstacles. I don't know what's future holds for us. We both don't know what will happen in the future." Siwon wiped the tears that rolled on Kyuhyun's cheeks. "The only thing you have to put in your mind and heart is I'll always be here, doing everything in my power to never let you down as long as God still let me breathe His free air." His long speeches are so meaningful until he reaches the end sentences. "Even if later the oxygen isn't free anymore and cost much, I'll work very hard so that I can buy it for us and we'll live happily ever after."

Kyuhyun laughs in between her sobs, punches Siwon's chest hard.

How come he said those words when Kyuhyun is feeling like a crap like this?

"Silly Jung Taekwoon!"

But again, he's Choi Siwon.

The man who's naturally born with cold face but has playful persona, loving eyes, heart as good as gold, meaningful-dumb words, and on top of that, a very dependable, brave, and strong man that always makes Kyuhyun thinks what she has done in her previous life to have such everyone-dream-man like him.

"But you're a fool for me." Siwon replied with too much confident on his annoying -handsome- face and Kyuhyun nearly slipped her laughs but she decided not to because it'll make Siwon thinks he's winning over Kyuhyun and she won't let him won over such a cheesy things like this.

Siwon already won so much in her life and sometimes Kyuhyun wonders how much she has won in Siwon's point of view because for her, Siwon is always the winner so she wants to know if he thinks the same about her.

"In your dream." Although she said it lazily but deep down she knew Siwon words were very true. She's a fool for him, only for him.

"I can't sleep for eleven to twelve hours ahead. Does it mean I can't see you being a fool for me?"

In the end Kyuhyun couldn't hide her soft smile. "The longer you're awake, the longer you miss me, the nicer the dream you'll have about me~ maybe you'll even get the insight of our future children." She could feel warm spread on her chest when she reached the final sentence.

"Sounds promising."

Kyuhyun giggled. "Your flight is in three hours. You should go now."

Siwon patted her head. "I'll be right back and taking you out to dinner."

The woman smiled softly. "It means you shouldn't make me wait longer by standing here still when the flight's happen less than three hours now."

Kyuhyun slings her arms around her man's neck, tiptoeing a bit to reach his thin yet sinful lips which always makes her crazy for more (but she's never told him that because she knows how annoyingly-over confident her soon-to-be husband is) and the man responds with so much eager.

"Your last kiss for now." Said Kyuhyun after their lips parted.

"Want more." Siwon mumbled while hiding his face on the crooks of Kyuhyun's neck.

The smaller laughs as she feels her eyes getting wet again. Choi Siwon may sounds childish but at the same time she can make Kyuhyun nearly explodes because of his endearing acts.

"Come back and you'll get something more than this~"

Siwon released the hug, grinning widely until his eyes formed the crescent moon shapes. "Then I should go now so I can come back sooner and get that 'something more'." He said playfully.

Kyuhyun closes her eyes as she accepts the kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, Cho Kyuhyun."

"I love you more, Mister Choi." She fixed Siwon's uniform once again, assuring herself that there isn't any wrinkles although she's already making sure of it when she ironed them.

She never let go of his arms as she walks him to the car.

Don't blame her though.

Being a branch manager of a reputable private bank and fiancee of a well-known airlines pilot who spend his time mostly in the air at a time makes her feels they don't have enough time to be with each other eventhough they live under the same roof. So when they have all the time for their own, all she want is clinging onto him in every seconds they have.

Even so, they never complained about it, especially remembering how hard they worked and how far and hard the journey to reach everything they have now.

.

.

.

Growing up in a not-so-good environment, Kyuhyun realizes although Siwon's playful personality often makes Kyuhyun dizzy at times, he's still a bit reserved in some ways.

Siwon who never knows his real parents as he left abandoned in an orphanage when he's still a baby, adopted by a low-class couple who loved him like their own son until his age reached 11 before both of his adopted parents died by wildfire that happened in the factory they worked at, leaving Siwon all alone (again) in such young age and later he was sent to orphanage once again.

Instead of blaming everything or continued mourning, he mended his broken heart by study hard as he dreamt of having a better life.

When he's still a kid, he always felt excited everytime he saw a plane crossed in the sky. His little mind wondered, how such big things like that could be soaring so high?

How does it feel to be inside the plane? Is it fun? Is it scary? Is it amazing?

He had asked his parents about it over and over. They answered as good as they could although they had never been there.

Then little Siwon told his parents that he wanted to be the person who drove a plane (he said that as if controlling a plane was as easy as driving a car) and his parents always encouraging him to follow his dream.

They're willing to do everything as long as they could make their only son happy. Their poor adopted son who's abandoned by his own parents while they raised him like their own flesh.

Usually kids' dream is changing as they grow up but Choi Siwon isn't like that. He hold his childhood dreams in his heart, trying and stru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter