01)

OUR LEVEL

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

 

 


 








 

 













 

One.... two..... thr.....




 

You know that the school bell is not working today  




 

Wait what the heck. You gotta be kidding me. 




 

Does my face look like i'm joking to you unnie. 




 

Oh shoot man. Well tell me what is your mood for today  




 

Whole single day i have lecture lessons. I am sure that i will sleep halfway. 




 

You as usual. Well i have some duties to do. 




 

Well i have to meet someone nearby. 




 

Yah if you bumped into the new students. Don't give that straight face of yours. At Least smile. 





 

Did my dad ask my aunt to tell you this to me  




 

Gladly you know. Oh it's almost time. See you in lunch. 




 

Don't be late or you will starve. 




 

Oh i won't. See ya kiddo

 







 

[Yeah not forgetting to mention that your dad owns the building of the school and your aunt is the principal of the school. Which you hate it the most since there's 50 50 reaction of the students views you]. While you were walking along the huge corridor of the school. You saw a huge crowd nearby. All you hear is screamings and fangirls wasting their energy to get idol attention. At first you don't really care but as you were about to walk away. You were stopped by the discipline master of the school, by grabbing the handle of your bag. You rolled your eyes and turned around to face him. 









 

Oh come on give me a break. 




 

No can't do kiddo. It's your dad orders. I'm sure you don't want your secretary to come and 6 new guys. 




 

You gotta be kidding me. Why didn't i get advance news. 




 

As usual. You are too lazy to catch up on school update. 




 

At least better than exams. So what they are just like my seniors. 




 

They are still new. It's just something happened that they need to be transferred. 




 

Lame excuse. Now you are creating a scene here. 




 

Well all students hates me except for you and Mira.




 

She is your daughter for a reason.




 

Whatever. 
















 

The crowds getting near you and it stopped when students saw the discipline master. All of them dispersed and finally you can see who is the new students. You sighed and tried to walk away but failed. 








 

I am not responsible for this humans

 



 

This humans are gonna be your schoolmate. Now bring them to your aunt. She is waiting for you and them. 




 

What do i do to deserve this Mr Song. 




 

I will decrease your detention hours. That's if you did your part. 




 

Urghh fine. Now leave i don't want to see your face. 




 

Take good care of them Hwang Nara. 




 

He left. Leaving you feeling annoyed while the boys were clueless of what's happening. You gave them straight face and scan them one by one. Others were feeling awkward except for one. You sigh and start to walk towards the office. Not even waiting for them. 












 

Is she really gonna leave us alone like that. 




 

I dont even know Hwanwoong




 

You guys better catch up with me or I won't be responsible for the lost ducklings. 




 

Lets go guys. 











 

They hurried follow you to the office. They felt tired as they had to catch up with your pace. You don't even care about how they feel and you just walk in the room. Plopping yourself of the couch after you reached the place. The boys had a hard time breathing while you look fine. Just then the principal walk in with a smile. 









 

I see you received the messaged Nara. 




 

I won't if Mr Song never stopped me Aunt Riya



 

Im sorry dear. Your dad gave me last minute news a few days ago and i had to enroll them today. 




 

I will talk to him when he came back from his trip. Yah you guys really act like you run for a long distance. 




 

Says the one who didn't even wait for us  




 

Oh please i was walking on my normal pace. 




 

Such a lame excuse. 




 

Yah Dongju, that's enough for today. Mrs Riya. Im sorry on his behaviour. He is just not used to the new environment  




 

Its okay Ravn. Well you guys will be studying with each other till all of you graduate. 




 

What a joke. 




 

It's not a joke. Your dad took the students because their previous school were having problems. So they are transferred here. 




 

What does that have to do with me. I aint their babysitter. 




 

Well Nara it's just for few years. 




 

Urgh you owe me one luxury trip Aunt Riya




 

As well as Mira. Yes i know. Well now what about some introduction between all of you. Nara will be your guide for this few weeks. Up till the first mock up test. You guys sure will have plenty of time to get to know each other. 




 

I rather be a stranger to them. 




 

Nara for once please drop those egos. Just for me. Even if you hate your father idea. 




 

Fine. The rules applies. No objection. 




 

Sure my dear. Now boys introduce yourself. 




 

alright. Dongju behave. 




 

Whatever.




 

Im Ravn or you can call me Youngjo. The eldest in the group




 

Hi there. Name is Seoho. Please to meet you. 




 

Name is Leedo. 





 

Well i'm Hwanwoong. You can call me sloth or woongie. Nice to meet you




 

H...hh.....Hi. 




 

Dont be shy. I dont bite. 




 

Well i'm Keonhee. Nice to meet you




 

Son Dongju. 




 

You can call him Xion too. 





 

Nara. Stop giving those face. Introduce yourself





 

Hwang Nara. Never compare me to Yeji or Hyunjin. I'm an only child in my family. Cousins of Yeji and Hyunjin. Daughter of the owner who owns this building. Principal only niece. You guys should know my father since he is everywhere in the world. Now happy. I'm gonna be late for Mrs Kwon lesson.





 

Oh Nara. You and Mira will be excused for a week. All of you will be under the care of Nara and Mira. 




 

SORRY IM LATE AUNT RIYA. 




 

That is Song Mira. Roommate of mine and my only best friend. Dare to make her sad. I will kill you. 




 

Yah Nara chill out man  




 

Alright girls for this week. Just lead the boys to the proper rules applied to this school. All lessons will be excused and attendance won't be affected  so have fun. I have meeting with the Head Director  company 




 

Again. Meeting with your Husband at this timing. More like a date. 




 

Mira just ensure she didn't kill anyone. 




 

Yes ma'am. Well all of you follow me. Including you missy. 




 

YAH MY PRECIOUS EAR FOR GAWD SICK OF HEAVENS. 






 

Mira pulled you out of the room making the boys confused again. Your aunt chuckled and signal them to leave the room before they got lost again. One by one leave until your aunt called Xion. 






 

So Xion or Dongju.




 

Dongju maam. 




 

I have a favour for you. 




 

Sure what is it. 




 

If Nara ever gets mad or if you see she is about to rage. Just hug her. 




 

Why is that so...




 

You will understand why i ask you this favour. Now go before they leave you. 




 

Alright.....