Be There For You

The One Behind You
Please log in to read the full chapter

                It has been months after they broke the engagement, Jinyoung still try his best to act likes nothing but Bambam and Jackson knew something off with him. Jackson at first thoughts that Mark and Jinyoung made the decision together to cancel the engagement until Mark asked him if Bambam is dating anyone. Bambam on the other hand surprised when Mark keep on sending him roses almost every week.

“Jinyoung-hyung…” Bambam sat next to Jinyoung while his older brother feeding the rabbit.

“Oh, what are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked, since Bambam never like coming to this place after being bite by the rabbit.

“Mama and Papa Tuan is waiting for you in living room. Omma and Appa asked to call you.” Bambam loves his brother so much and hurting him is the last thing he ever want to do.

Jinyoung patted the rabbit and put it back on the ground to join the other.

“Peach, goodbye.” Jinyoung said and left with Bambam.

Jinyoung greeted Mark’s parent and they hugged him, muttered how sorry they were for the cancellation of the engagement.

“Jinyoung, Mama and Papa had something to talk to you.” Jinyoung mother said after they all take a sit.

“Why it’s seemed so formal? I’m still the same Jinyoung, Mama and Papa can still tell me anything.” Jinyoung said jokingly because this meeting so awkward.

Mama and Papa looked at each other before showing the velvet box which Jinyoung knows it’s a ring.

“Isn’t we had agreed to cancel it?” Jinyoung asked, dumb founded.

Jinyoung’s mother and father felt sorry for Jinyoung, they are being friend with Tuan since young and they respect them. So, they had told them before Jinyoung comes that all decisions only Jinyoung can answer it.

 “Mark is asking for Bambam to be his husband.” Mama Tuan finally said.

Jinyoung face change to gloom. Bambam looks at his brother and automatically hold his brother hand.

“We don’t know he is in love with Bambam, we thoughts it’s you since you are the one who always stay with him and that is how we had decided on the marriage. If we know, maybe you won’t get hurt.” Papa Tuan said.

Jinyoung knew it’s hard on Mama and Papa Tuan to reject Mark request, they probably tried to persuade Mark to find another person but knowing how stubborn Mark Tuan could be, Jinyoung knows they had no other choice but to come to his house.

“I’m the one who at fault, I should reject the proposal in the first place because I do know in Mark hyung heart, it’s always Bambam.” Jinyoung finally confessed, he had hope that Mark feelings for Bambam is not too deep and Mark will come to him because he is the one, but he is wrong, totally wrong.

“This is yours. We picked it for the engagement day. Mark, want you to keep it.” Mama Tuan comes closed to Jinyoung and hugged him tightly.

After Mark parents leave the house, Jinyoung was dragged by his family back to the couch.

“So, the past few years, you had known about Mark’s feeling?” Jinyoung’s mother asked while holding his hand.

Please log in to read the full chapter