Amber eyes' Prank

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is she like that?"  This question keeps repeating on Yoohyeon's mind. "And why would I be in that frightening situation?" "

Is this the prank that they are talking about?"

"Or pranks are just their official tradition welcoming new students?"

Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?


Why did I eventually do it in the first place anyways? 

The event that took place on her first day of school in Seongnam High School in the cafeteria was unforgettable and it will always remain on her heart, mind and soul forever. 

 

"So how's your first day of school, darling?" Mrs. Kim asked Yoohyeon who was unknowingly lost in her thoughts. Her mother waited for her response, she cleared , so Yoohyeon could hear and it worked. Yoohyeon looked at her mother with a confused look. 

"H-huh?" Yoohyeon managed to reply. 

"Is there something bothering you darling?" Mrs. Kim reached for her daughter's hand with a motherly concerned look as their distance was not that far from each other. Their dinner table was just a simple tiny table that would fit all food for two. 

"N-n-nothing, mom, I'm probably just tired a-a-nd drained from class works. I-uh, better get going, Ma" Yoohyeon said when she finished the last bite of her steak and as she stood up bringing her plate to the sink, she was stopped by her mom's holding her wrist. She did not want her mother to worry about her, so she lied a little. 

"Whatever's bothering you, Yoohyeonie, tell me, okay? I will be always be here for you, no matter what" Mrs. Kim told her loving daughter. Yoohyeon nodded with a weak but an assuring smile. 

 

Yoohyeon just finished showering and changed her clothes. As a routine, she would always read books before going to sleep, but as she flipped to the next chapter of the book she's reading, she suddenly remembered what happened in the cafeteria involving the girl with amber eyes. 

 

-Flashback-

Bora and Handong went to the cafeteria when they heard a loud commotion happening in the vicinity. Out of curiousity, Yoohyeon, followed the two. Without realizing that she was entering her most feared situation in her life. The STAGE. 

She was really confused as to why there was a mini platform in the cafeteria. 

"Ah, here we go again, another prank, another victim." Yoohyeon heard Handong mumbling the words, looking directly at her with a concerned look. She looked at Bora and can really sense that Bora knew who's gonna be the next victim. Probably her. 

"Yoohyeonie, just stay back, I'll handle this" Bora told her with an assuring look and a protective gesture and went to the person on stage, she just looked at her, puzzled.  

Yoohyeon saw two girls on the mini stage, one was the blonde girl who sarcastically commented on their teacher during her introduction and the other one was the girl she encountered and called her "newbie" with a beautiful amber eyes that complimented with her red hair. They are holding instruments, the red haired girl holding an electric guitar and the blonde girl sitting on a beatbox. "Wait, they are in a band?" Yoohyeon thought. 

"Handong, is there always a mini stage here in cafeteria, like are you holding a concert or something every year?" She nervously asked Handong without stuttering, to indicate that she was really terrified and nervous at that certain moment. Her vision started to get blurry and her knees began to lose its strength, she stumbled a little, losing her balance, but thankfully Handong was able to hold her. 

"Are you okay, Yooh?" Handong asked.

"You looked really pale, let's get you to the clinic." Yoohyeon nodded, agreeing to Handong, due to the fact that she was not really feeling well at that moment and needed fresh air to breath. But as they were going to exit the premises, Yoohyeon heard the red haired girl mentioned her name. She looked up and saw that the girl was struggling reaching for the microphone because Bora tried to stop her, but still managed to do it anyways and plus Bora is too small to stop her. 

"Kim Yoohyeon, the newbie, come to our mini stage and gladly join us here" Red haired enthusiastically announced and the blonde girl made some drum roll beat on her beatbox. The people around seemed to enjoy the little show the two gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter