The darkest night never felt so bright with you by my side

Nothing like the rain when you're in outer space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong could remember everything clearly from the day he met his ex lover to them dating and living the best live to Jiyong walking out of the relationship. 5 years later, he is in his apartment alone while gazing out of the balcony, city lights accompanying him during the lonely night in the country far away from home.

It's not that he doesn't want to sought any companion right now but he simply has no mood for it. For tonight, he just want to reminisce his lovely days with Lee Seunghyun. He knows that his stupid decision to leave will bite him in the later and he is paying for it now. He just wants to embrace the younger in his arms and whispers sweet nothings to him. His baby always love that, well if he could still can call the younger his baby again.

He let out a sigh before laying down on his bed and stare at the ceiling. He wants to meet Seunghyun again and the pain in his chest is consistently throbbing from missing him. He checks the plane ticket and proceed to clear his schedule for 2 weeks after he buys the plane ticket from America to Seoul. Where his family, friends and ex lover reside. He remembers leaving them behind to grab the opportunity to further his career to US as the new CEO of his uncle's big successful company.

His uncle never has a son which he automatically adopted Jiyong to be his. Well his uncle is his father's twin by the way so it doesn't feel awkward or anything. Just feeling like having 2 identical fathers. And his uncle's daughters pursuing to be a doctor and fashion designer so it left to Jiyong inheriting the company that his uncle's hardwork rising it back to glory after his grandfather managed to it up.  

Arriving at the airport in Seoul, he feels like he reaches a piece of mind here. When he was in US, he felt the need to keep his guard up because being asian in a place dominated by white people is scary to Jiyong. But he got over it after 1 year but still he didn't feel 100% save after getting all the new friends. Well he grew up in Korea so he will always be Korean (a/n: i hate koreans theyre bunch of psychos who torture their artists and hide behind the media social dictating about someone's life. Yikes) 

He starts to walk to where his family is waiting for him and he embraces them so tightly, feeling like home. But still that empty feeling in one part of his chest is still lingering there. Well Lee Seunghyun is not here so that's understandable. After reaching his family house, he just stays in the massive living room with Dami while patting Iye's head. Gosh, the sense of familiarity makes him want to beg his uncle on his knees to transfer him back here. But he's a profesional so that needs to be at the back of his mind. He needs to think of the employees under him.

"Your ex boyfriend, Seungri is getting married the last time I talked to his sister." Dami dropped the bomb like it's nothing while at the same time trying to gauge his reaction. , he left the younger for 5 years and he is getting himself married to someone. Jiyong hates living. "That's no longer my main concern. He can do whatever he wants." Jiyong speaks out but everyone can hear how his voice trembles. His sisters his hair while looking at him sympathetically, finally seeing through his brother's crack mask. "Hey listen, you know what is the good thing? He is force to marry his mother's friend. Maybe there's no real feeling between him and that guy." 

Jiyong wants to make things right with Seungri again. He doesn't want his ego to cloud his judgement and losing the younger forever just because he is trying to prove to everyone around him how competent he is as a CEO. Well he fails at life anyway if his love is marrying someone else. He goes to his room to unpack while thinking about Seungri and finally he makes a decision to pursue the latter. He doesn't care if Seungri is getting married, he wants to be the one marrying him so he's going to beg the younger to take him back. 

The next morning, Jiyong goes around to meet his best friends when he was in Korea, Dong Yongbae. Well Jiyong, Youngbae, Choi Seunghyun, Daesung and Lee Seunghyun were very close to each other. And that's how his ex lover got his nickname to be Seungri since there's 2 Seunghyun in the group. Jiyong came up with the name himself since he felt that Seungri is a winner. Well he managed to win Jiyong's ice cold heart anyways. He decides to meet Bae since he is the only one still being in contact with Jiyong. Well he simply were too coward to contact the other 2 since they were simply protective of his ex lover. Not that Yongbae is not protective of Seungri, no, the former is his best friend since they all knew each other and he is bound to take care of Jiyong too from the mess that the latter created himself.

Meeting Youngbae brings nostalgia to Jiyong and he suddenly knows that he had left a small part of his heart with the older here in Seoul since he always have a soft spot for his bestfriend. Youngbae filled him in about what happened since his departure. He got to know that Choi Seunghyun and Daesung finally got their together and confessed to each other leading them in a very bliss relationship. Jiyong used to have that before he threw it all away to pursue his career. He is an idiot person and yes he knew that. Also, Yongbae told him that Seungri is no way in love with the new guy but because he never felt the need to search for new person leading to his mother being so concerned and finally decided to put him in an arranged marriage with her friend's son. 

Jiyong can cry in happiness. It means that he has a chance to win back Seungri's heart since there is no love involve. He thanks the God and immediately make a plan to court Seungri back. He asks about Seungri to Yongbae who just filled him everything without making any fuss. Well Yongbae can always give Jiyong a piece of mind after they get back together and start a talk about what will he do if Jiyong hurts Seungri for the second time. After spending about 2 and a half hour catching up with his bestfriend, Jiyong left the cafe with a lighter heart from which he had since leaving the younger behind.

Standing in front of Seungri's family house is bringing Jiyong to develop panic attack. He's having palpitation, trembling, shortness of breath and he is sweating like a pig. Holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand, he proceeds to knock the door to the house. He waits for a few minutes before the door is being open by someone from the inside. Bracing his mind, he finds himself facing with his ex lover's mother who has gaping wide open. "Jiyong? What are you doing here? I thought yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter